Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,111 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:39 AM

Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) (74301 Views)

‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' / Obasanjo’s Letter To President Buhari (Full Text Of The 13-paged Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by 3kay945(m): 12:44am On Jan 25, 2018
Bigseven:
is Nigerian really out of recession?
when we entered, the masses felt it, why are we finding it difficult to feel the impact of "out of recession " ? if the masses can feel the impact, then shut the f... your mouth with the hell river of LovePeddler shit and trash that is coming outa there.

grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by 3kay945(m): 12:54am On Jan 25, 2018
Acidosis:
It took him 6 months to get his cabinet in order. Shortly after that, the geriatric idle man spent close to a year treating all manner of sickness across different continents. This is a man that had close to decade after his military operations to get himself and his house in order, but as expected, nothing was done until some failing failers decided to package the rotten fish and make it appear like sardine.

Should Buhari contest again? Yes, Nigerians love suffering, so he should come back and inflict the same measure of pains on his voters.

Suddenly, the idiotic electorates have totally forgotten a time when a dollar was exchanged @ N160-N170. Suddenly, we have gotten used to buying Peak Milk of N120 at the rate of N200. Suddenly, we have become used to paying more for less on very important sectors: FMCG, Fuel, Transportation, Levies, etc.

Suddenly, Lai Mu-hammed has decided to measure the failures of the current government and his party against the antecedents' achievements. Why not measure your achievements against your promises? Where are the 1 million jobs/year? Where is the $1=N1? Why do we have to spend more time and more money to get the fuel you protested against in Ojota? Where is the steady power you guys talked about?
What priority has Buhari given to e.g. education, health? Why do we still have to travel to Germany to treat common infections? This is the same hypocrite who rose on the platter of local content, decency and moderation to deceive the gullible with sachets of Milo and Union Bank loan.

Where are the jobs? What has been done about the many revelations, including the illegal recruitments at CBN, SSS/DSS, Federal Civil Service?
Where is N-Power headed? Should graduates really dwell on N-Power

How many states has Buhari visited since becoming the President? Can we measure these states against the number of foreign trips?

70+ were buried in Benue but the geriatric man abandoned their families to fate only to entertain some reckless coronated psychopaths in Aso Rock to talk about what? Reelection?

Well, I don't know whether Mr Integrity will come back or not, but what I know is that Nigerians will vote an ediot in 2019.
Nigerians can't give what they don't have. Many don't have the capacity to elect the right man/woman, so for sure, an ediot will be voted in come 2019.

grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by deomelllo: 1:19am On Jan 25, 2018
[s]
porka:

Do you want to see receipt of petrol?

Stay there and be looking for government document to give you "facts" about Lassa fever.

Just stay where you are okay, Buhari will soon send Lai Mohammed to give you the official documents.
[/s]

Why is this ipob rambling all over the place? grin grin grin

No be facts to support your rubbish with I ask for? grin grin grin

Nna, no dey spew rubbish you can not back up with facts while at the same time demanding facts from other people. grin grin

Stop hypocrisy and start practicing what you preach.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by deomelllo: 1:19am On Jan 25, 2018
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by Escobar7(m): 1:34am On Jan 25, 2018
Funny Lai Mohammed had to respond, he has by this response shot himself in the foot a million times over. Won't mention all the flaws but can a country which hasn't satisfied and made affordable to her citizenry her products stil engage in exportation of such products? How do you intend to be the highest exporter of yam when an average Nigerian can't afford yam as common as it is? Mtchew....
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by able20(m): 2:02am On Jan 25, 2018
NOC1:
My annoyance is that people who did not read the article are the first to comment.

I love the way Lai Mohammed handled it, so calm and matured.
The problem I have with PMB is lack of Empathy and nepotism.

On Economy with what was on ground when he took over, I never expected much I knew it is going to be a tough one. Like Mr Mohammed rightly said, it only take a serious government to pull out of recession in one year. Some countries that went into recession with us are still there. Eg. Venezuela, South Africa etc.

If I was Buhari I won't recontest based on health ground but the decision is his.
Sorry sir, we don't trust anything from laid Mohammed its all lies
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by GavelSlam: 2:23am On Jan 25, 2018
Escobar7:
Funny Lai Mohammed had to respond, he has by this response shot himself in the foot a million times over. Won't mention all the flaws but can a country which hasn't satisfied and made affordable to her citizenry her products stil engage in exportation of such products? How do you intend to be the highest exporter of yam when an average Nigerian can't afford yam as common as it is? Mtchew....

Which Nigerian cannot afford yam?

Is it because the soil in his backyard or village forbids yam heads?

You guys should stop all this nonsense.

Would a man say he cannot farm in this Nigeria and still complain about hunger?

So other people should farm for him?

Some will say no work but land plenty. Even if you are not particularly hard-working yam is one of the easiest crops to grow.

No food for lazy man I'm sorry to say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by AreaFada2: 2:45am On Jan 25, 2018
dukie25:
Obasanjo is so busy he did not notice our economy is booming. Lier Mohammed sure have a PhD. in lies.

Anyway the achievements he listed on behalf of this administration were all Jonathan initiatives.
From TSA to improvements in rail and Agriculture.
Kikikikikikiki cheesy grin
This Lai Mo is something else. So a man as experienced as OBJ cannot notice if food and fuel prices are affordable or if employment has increased or if people generally better off? Chai! Na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by Babacele: 2:51am On Jan 25, 2018
Wao! this is a very beautiful reply from Mr Lai Mohammed. Intelligent and disarming unlike GEJ's caustic and ' gra-gra'approach to the same OBJ letter war that cost the clueless 2015. While wanting a better deal, truth is the next president must ,yes must, be better than Buhari and so far all the known presidential hopefuls are hogwash!
And besides , PMB hasn't told anybody he is running in 2019!
Oga Lai, this reply is topnotch and only foolish people would not think so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by gaskiyamagana: 3:01am On Jan 25, 2018
DWJOBScom:
Get your PVC people and save Nigeria

before we vote next time we must ask questions! who is he ? where has he served? what has he done? etc
We, Buharimania, are waiting for PDP 's 2019 candidate that will answer these questions better than Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by DWJOBScom(m): 4:29am On Jan 25, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

We, Buharimania, are waiting for PDP 's 2019 candidate that will answer these questions better than Buhari.

It's more than party for me this time as I will need answers from every candidate. They must answer those questions and if they fail to honor a debate....! then we have our answer
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by PHILipu1(m): 4:37am On Jan 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Instead of heeding the advise of Obasanjo and start helping Buhari to pack his bag in preparation for his return Journey to Daura with what's left of Buharis dignity the evil regressive govt would rather reply Obasanjos truth with a barrage of the same lies and mirage they are used to telling Nigerians when we advise them to improve. It is now clear that the Buhari govt choses to immerse itself in the streams of self deceit instead of embracing advice from well meaning Nigerians by reeling out these false statistics from another realm which is obviously not Nigeria in a manner reminiscent of Bipolarity , is the govt of Buhari bipolar? Because we don't know this Nigeria where they claim to have achieved all these lies of imaginary achievements they spew .. Buhari came to power on a barrage of lies and has be misgoverning on a barrage of lies and blood so no surprises that they have once again chosen their barrage of lies as the pivot on which they want Buhari to recontest but than God today Nigerinas are wiser and we will make sure they don't miss the bus to Daura come 2019 .
Why are you so scared that Buhari want to recontest?

Why don't you just wait till a year time and defeat him at the polls.
Pro-Buhari and anti-Buhari,let's meet at the polls and see who takes the day.

Please don't beg him not to contest,it is his fundamental right.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by goodnews777: 4:41am On Jan 25, 2018
lie mohammed is the dumbest man in sub Saharan Africa. every thing he said here are lies. wait. how do you give a name like that to a kid?.
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by lexy2014: 5:06am On Jan 25, 2018
AnodaIT:

The problem is that this government and people like you just vomit figures anyhow

The better statement would have been that Nigerians in the pass one month have been enjoying at least 18 hours of light

That's the kind of statement Nigerians can relate with not vague figures
18hours of light...where?
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by lexy2014: 5:08am On Jan 25, 2018
GavelSlam:

Which Nigerian cannot afford yam?

Is it because the soil in his backyard or village forbids yam heads?

You guys should stop all this nonsense.

Would a man say he cannot farm in this Nigeria and still complain about hunger?

So other people should farm for him?

Some will say no work but land plenty. Even if you are not particularly hard-working yam is one of the easiest crops to grow.

No food for lazy man I'm sorry to say.
is everybody meant 2b farmers?
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by tballeyy(m): 5:10am On Jan 25, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
This one whose legacy is etched in quicksand. Buhari needs to fire this guy if he really wants to make a point. We are still expecting the 1000 jobs from 1 masquerade. This dude played a huge role in making sure Nigerians hate Buhari and his epileptic Government. An old man who lies like a child.
even small pinkin knew that Obasanjo is correct with his statement. Lai mohamed is one of the people that spoil Buhari Govt with infidelity
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by chimeziedickson: 5:10am On Jan 25, 2018
balderdash..ThankGod my voters card is ready!!!]
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by lexy2014: 5:10am On Jan 25, 2018
umuna:

Nice write up!. I think he should contest with right people surrounding him.
are d people around him not right?
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by So101: 5:49am On Jan 25, 2018
Jolar101:

Use it, you need it more.
okay oh thanks
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by umuna(m): 6:12am On Jan 25, 2018
lexy2014:
are d people around him not right?

Don't think Malami is okay to man ministry of justice. Though my personal observation.
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by lexy2014: 6:13am On Jan 25, 2018
GavelSlam:
Truth be told they have done well.

Debunk any of their claims if you can.
let's start with d much touted achievement in agriculture. D minister said Nigeria made bumper harvest.can u pls tell me one year since 1960 that Nigeria hasn't made bumper harvest?since I was old enough 2 start going 2d market, I have noticed that food isn't Nigeria's problem. D only time we had scarcity was when we had d tomato blight a few years ago. D problem has always been food pricing. This is a result of cost of agricultural input&transportation. What d govt ought 2b telling us is how its agric policy(if it had any)has helped farmers so that food prices go down.they ought 2b telling us how their policies have encouraged d establishment of agro allied industries 2 take of surplus harvest, industrialize & create jobs.they ought 2b talking about how they have shored up food reserves from d "bumper harvest".

D debate about Thailand rice was thrashed put here. He claims that because importation Thailand rice has dropped, we are now self sufficient in rice production. D question is which rice have we been eating and are still eating? Is it not still d same imported rice?where did it come from.its just simple common sense

In terms of inflation, I no 4 instance that cement cost 2200 in 2016.by 2017, 2600.d cost of building a house and cost of building materials have gone up by at least 20% between 2016&2017.foodstuff and other items have all taken up heavier price tags.

How did we have an increase in 78% solid mineral export year by year?which are d companies exploring those minerals?y hasnt that translated into jobs considering d NBS says that as at December 2017, unemployment rose 2 18.8% from 14.2% in d previous quarter?

Stable naira?how's that an achievement when this govt met d exchange rate at N180 to a dollar. Now its more than 360 it says that is an achievement. D recession buhari put Nigeria yet he is calling it an achievement that he got us out. If u clean ur yansh&pack ur shit, how's that an achievement?

D govt keeps talking about power as if d whole country has been lit up like bonny island.were I live for instance, we didn't have light a week b4 Xmas.I mean 24/7 blackout.this lingered on 4 3 weeks.we were living on inverter&gen.d light has been restored but its normal Nigerian off&on light.

Is selling eurobond an achievement 4 heavens sake?selling bonds is a way of taking loan. U sell bonds 2 investors, they give u their money which u will repay with interest over a period.

Infrastructure, I don't c d roads they say they are building.If indeed they are building roads y would they stop Lagos/Ibadan road and Benin/abuja dualization since 2015 which had already been ongoing only 2go and start fresh road projects all over d country?it doesn't add up.it doesn't make economic sense

D minister only talked about achievements in just 5 ministries, finance, agriculture, solid minerals,transport&power. there are at least 19ministerial portfolio's. What have thry been doing since 2015?nothing 2 say on education, health, industry, trade etc. It's a shame

What's situation of fuel in ur area?what has d minister of petroleum done about d refineries despite his campaign promises 2 fix them?

Those are d achievements.at least they forgot 2 add that they are d first govt in world history 2 appoint dead people into positions. This is an all inclusive govt
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by lexy2014: 6:14am On Jan 25, 2018
umuna:

Don't think Malami is okay to man ministry of justice. Though my personal observation.
u mentioned just one out of 36
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by umuna(m): 6:20am On Jan 25, 2018
tballeyy:
even small pinkin knew that Obasanjo is correct with his statement. Lai mohamed is one of the people that spoil Buhari Govt with infidelity

Lai na the correct guy for this govt. The way he brings out fact shows he knows what he is being paid for. The victory of Buhari in 2015 could be attributed to his media stunt! No wonder the Sinators find it tough to confirm him as a minister! He sure did nailed this one as usual.
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by olatubosunbob: 6:24am On Jan 25, 2018
God bless Alhaji Lai Mohamed for the reply he gave obj.
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by umuna(m): 6:24am On Jan 25, 2018
lexy2014:
u mentioned just one out of 36
LOL. No body is perfect in life.
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by olatubosunbob: 6:25am On Jan 25, 2018
Lai is the best minister among the ministers....
I love him
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by olatubosunbob: 6:29am On Jan 25, 2018
Lai Mohamed is the friend of the masses..... Thank God we have person like Lai Mohamed
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by Brugo(m): 6:29am On Jan 25, 2018
Impressive response.

If Obj had been spoiling for a fight, well, sorry. No show. This is how to respond to criticism.
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 25, 2018
I hate to admit but Lai did an excellent job with his explanations. He tactically absorbed OBJ's punch while demonstrating respect in attending to his points of argument...... We know you just had to say things we don't believe are true......but you did very well in defending your boss and job wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by sassy247(m): 6:54am On Jan 25, 2018
iamJ:
they shouldnt have used this man, he lacks credibility

its beta to just ignore obasanjo, if obasanjo meant well he would have talked to buhari in private
same question I ask many people
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by sassy247(m): 6:59am On Jan 25, 2018
dukie25:
Obasanjo is so busy he did not notice our economy is booming. Lier Mohammed sure have a PhD. in lies.

Anyway the achievements he listed on behalf of this administration were all Jonathan initiatives.
From TSA to improvements in rail and Agriculture.
the problems we are facing as well is also Jonathan initiatives.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) by ArinzeUgo: 7:03am On Jan 25, 2018
Lair Mohammed was the reason we were called a shithole

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story / University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.