Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Why Abians Stand With Dr Uche Ogah By Dominic Barcity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Abians Stand With Dr Uche Ogah By Dominic Barcity (634 Views)

The New Abia We Want By Dominic Barcity / The Positive Change Abians Need By Dominic Barcity / Anambra Election: A Message For The Aspirants By Dominic Barcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Abians Stand With Dr Uche Ogah By Dominic Barcity by barcitymedia: 10:52am On Jan 25, 2018
These are very bad times in our great state. Sad, difficult and deadly times, as the New Year opened with salary owing, among others. Of course, there had been gruesome carnage in Umuahia mid last year, and Several Accidents due to bad roads in Aba, as well as in other places. Hell suddenly seemed to have enlarged itself against Abia. Sincere condolences to those who are grieving and mourning the loss of loved ones.

But instead of finding solutions, and providing solutions to Abia Problems, some people are making political capital out of a national party, All Progressive Congress, a political party headed by a southern, Mr John Oyegun.

Yes, by his stature, Dr Uche Ogah may not be comparable to an elephant. But he is portrayed as some sort of moral elephant by his supporters compared to other Abia leaders, a giant of virtue in a jungle of vice, a jungle in which the rest of the powerful creatures are regarded by his supporters as lacking his reputedly superhuman moral qualities.

For instance, A man with a heart of Gold, as some of such supporters fondly call him, And who doesn’t recognize truth as a virtue, and that the sobriquet accords him a special recognition as an embodiment of that virtue? his “leadership and integrity” and references his “renowned standards of integrity. And to such staunch supporters of Dr Uche Ogah, we should all be so convinced of the unassailability of his character that we could actually call him Mr Integrity as a substitute for Dr Uche Ogah. I agree with them.

Faults are thick where love is thin. Abia State has had series of bad & selfish leaders. Plenty! Abia State Government is now been operated like a business for a group of people not for the whole Abians. There is massive corruption in Abia and It's time for Abians to seek for a credible alternative..

But I stand with Dr Uche Ogah, and will always do. Why won't you? It is not just about selfish interest. It is about conviction. It is about believing in a man who can bring enduring change to our state if we allow God to have His way through him.

Standing with Dr Uche Ogah through thick and thin is not about money, Abians should stand with Dr Uche Ogah. Why? You will get to know shortly.

There is strident attempt to defame, demean and de-market the Uche Sampson Ogah Movement. Who are those behind it? The crooks, thieves, enemies of Development in Abia, who want business as usual. They hate good governance. Their souls dislike accountability. They prefer the suffering of Abians, and can't wait to see that continue. They engage in all sorts of misinformation and disinformation. Hate speeches. Fake news.

They turned the state into a wasteland, leaving ordinary Abians die daily due to lack of basic Medicare. But deftly and sure-footed, the Ogah Movement is set to build a new foundation for the state, erecting an edifice that will stand the test of time, not a bubble that collapses with just a pinprick.

That is why I stand with Dr Uche Ogah and have stood with him ever since. I can trust this Him. I can go to bed, knowing that my leader is not striking deals to fleece the state from the dead of night. I can trust that every money that comes into the coffers of Abia, will be used for the good of Abians.

Some Critics would rather say: He belongs to the APC, a party they acclaimed a northern party but shockingly the party is headed by a southerner so you see that's just a cheap propaganda without a scintilla of evidence.

They refuse to see the new Abia Dream in which he has for every Abians, a massive investments in infrastructure, which he would bring to the state. They refuse to see the rebounding economy, strides in agriculture and mining, all with good auguries for the state. They refuse to acknowledge that indigenes of Abia are suffering and a positive change is needed. All these and more are the reasons I stand with Dr Uche Ogah, and will always do. So that Abians can have a future and a hope.

But they are in mortal fear of him running. Therefore, they do all they can to dissuade him. Malign him, paint him black, devalue him before the electorate. But they don't know that there are many devices in the hearts of men, but only the counsel of God shall stand. If God has ordained Dr Uche Ogah to be in power come 2019, human effort to stop it can only end in futility.

I stand with Dr Uche Ogah because it is solid ground for Abians. All other ground I see, at least for now, is sinking sand. For us, for our children, for generations yet unborn, Dr Uche Ogah will bring about a new Abia, whose builder and maker is God. Let the wailers wail; endlessly. Let the heathens rage; till they render themselves hoarse. I stand with Dr Uche Ogah. I know his heart for Abia State, and for Abians. Let people shed their prejudices. Let them eschew hate, and purge themselves of all malice. Abia State Indigenes deserves Better, a new Abia is possible with Dr Uche Ogah.

https://m.facebook.com/theabujainquirerng/photos/a.1649997051902477.1073741828.1649625305272985/2058217807747064/?type=3&source=48

Re: Why Abians Stand With Dr Uche Ogah By Dominic Barcity by YungDon: 11:05am On Jan 25, 2018
well articulated article... i also stand with him
Re: Why Abians Stand With Dr Uche Ogah By Dominic Barcity by DF9JATV: 11:13am On Jan 25, 2018
So APC is headed by a Southern! That's a welcome idea... I thought Uche ogah has Muslim agenda but this article has changed my perspective... Ogah we trust
Re: Why Abians Stand With Dr Uche Ogah By Dominic Barcity by Emperorempower(m): 11:14am On Jan 25, 2018
Let me book first
Re: Why Abians Stand With Dr Uche Ogah By Dominic Barcity by powerkey: 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
In all sincerity, Uche Ogah is a sellable political material with good market returns.

You will never regret making him your governor.
Re: Why Abians Stand With Dr Uche Ogah By Dominic Barcity by Facebok: 10:39am On Jan 26, 2018
,./.
Re: Why Abians Stand With Dr Uche Ogah By Dominic Barcity by Facebok: 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
m,
Re: Why Abians Stand With Dr Uche Ogah By Dominic Barcity by zendy: 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
Only someone who wants to commit political suicide will join APC in Igboland

(1) (Reply)

ALSCON Ownership: Appeal Court ‘dismisses’ New Nigerian Govt, Russia Agreement / PDP Woos APC Senators, Reps With Automatic Tickets / Buhari: The Only Leader In Recent History Who Voted Against A Nigerian Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.