Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... - Business (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (109447 Views)

Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted / How To Make Money On Steemit.com [the Social Media That Pays / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 25, 2018
doyinisaac:
Try and use another phone number and make sure it is airtel

it was Airtel I used.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Grupo(m): 1:40pm On May 25, 2018
JixNation:

it was Airtel I used.

I created another account just now. I used airtel and I received the code almost immediately.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 1:41pm On May 25, 2018
Lampert505:
how do I follow dem
steemit.com/@steem-bounty when you visit the link just click the follow button
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 1:42pm On May 25, 2018
JixNation:

it was Airtel I used.
go and sell that airtel line grin on a serious note,use another airtel number
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 25, 2018
doyinisaac:
go and sell that airtel line grin on a serious note,use another airtel number

shockedshockedshocked
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by MicroBox: 6:28pm On May 25, 2018
Please can some explain the first picture to me ( 57 upvote and no earning)..
So why are people begging for upvote.
Same with second picture (155 upvotes and 4 comment = $0.20).
Please I am not understanding.....

Just one upvote from one of my follower, I got $0.06 though he got a strong steem power.

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Hunry: 1:29am On May 26, 2018
literally, he got upvotes from worthless people. . that's why I laff wen newbies scream, here's my link, upvote me). . las las, dem go dey alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Ayoshewa12(f): 3:01am On May 26, 2018
ayomideomoba11:

pls how can upvote myself
just click on the upvote button
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Emmy9ite02(m): 3:05am On May 26, 2018
MicroBox:
Please can some explain the first picture to me ( 57 upvote and no earning)..
So why are people begging for upvote.
Same with second picture (155 upvotes and 4 comment = $0.20).
Please I am not understanding.....

Just one upvote from one of my follower, I got $0.06 though he got a strong steem power.

Lol. I have a steemit quote.
100 people can give you 1$, 1 person can give you $100. Find the 1 person.

3 Likes

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Emmy9ite02(m): 3:25am On May 26, 2018
I am giving out 2 Steemit accounts for almost free.

I will give out Reputation (38) for 3k and reputation (47) for 5k. Both are female accounts.

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by MicroBox: 7:58am On May 26, 2018
Emmy9ite02:

Lol. I have a steemit quote.
100 people can give you 1$, 1 person can give you $100. Find the 1 person.
That means forming a network of up to 100 new users and upvoting and commenting on one another's post is useless?
Please I really want to know..
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by MicroBox: 8:05am On May 26, 2018
Hunry:
literally, he got upvotes from worthless people.
that's why I laff wen newbies scream, here's my link, upvote me).
. las las, dem go dey alright
Why should they be term worthless people.
At least there should a certain number of upvote and comment from newbie that should amount to something..
Though I won't giveup but I m seeing Steemit as wayo site sharing yearly Rariyan steem among users.

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Hunry: 8:18am On May 26, 2018
MicroBox:

That means forming a network of up to 100 new users and upvoting and commenting on one another's post is useless?

. money wise, it's useless
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Rubbiish(m): 2:29pm On May 26, 2018
MicroBox:

It is useless & a total waste of time....
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Emmy9ite02(m): 8:22am On May 27, 2018
MicroBox:

Lol.. Yes o. Especially when their VP is low and on 0.0$
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Lampert505(m): 1:38am On May 28, 2018
doyinisaac:
steemit.com/@steem-bounty when you visit the link just click the follow button
bro, steemit has not been easy,any clue to make it easy for me
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Lampert505(m): 1:48am On May 28, 2018
Lampert505:
bro, steemit has not been easy,any clue to make it easy for me
omo the hustle is not so easy o
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by NaijaSwap(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2018
No doubt Steemit has been a source of money to thousands of youths around the world, but lately, we hear a lot of complaints on how hard it can be to get decent upvotes from a post and convert your earnings to instant cash.
“PROBLEM SOLVED”
At OlamaxExchange we help aspiring, young and existing steemians get to the top of their games with a number of initiatives all under the term SteemMax.
SteemMax encompasses a number of groups on Whatsapp and Telegram alike. Below are the names of the groups and what they are all about:
IRISE NETWORK (Whatsapp & Telegram): A community by the steemians for the steemians recommended for young steemians and Old steemians, or for someone who doesn’t know a thing about steemit. In this group you can ask whatever question about steemit and get several answers almost immediately. Imagine the power of a community. Join the group now
WHATSAPP: https:///80Q9T2gyD2PIzcoMLaAJe8
TELEGRAM: https:///risenetwork

OLINKS (Whatsapp & Telegram): Here members can drop links to their articles and get upvotes from other members alike and sometimes we run a promo where posts get a minimum of 50cents ‘calculated’ upvote from the admin.
WHATSAPP: https:///Evnj1oqO4RfEduigZpxPNE
TELEGRAM: https:///olinks

OLAMAXEXCHANGE (Whatsapp & Telegram): This is our own ‘STEEM MARKET’ where customers come to sell their earnings [Steem Dollar (SBD) & Steem (STEEM)] at current price to instant naira. Transaction is swift and accounts are credited within 5 mins. We run one of the best and the biggest by trade volume exchange in the country won’t you like to check it out?
WHATSAPP: https:///BkYKNA3lZ7hLdJl0FtaFKy
TELEGRAM: https:///Olamaxexchanger

If you have more enquiries, we are available 24/7 most especially via:
E-mail which is: olamaxexchange@gmail.com
WhatsApp number: +2348156165413
Telegram: @OlamaxExchange

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by DRISKLEF(m): 6:43pm On May 29, 2018
Vicben:

Hello Steemians on Nairaland, here is my first post on STEEMIT. Kindly give me an upvote, follow me and comment and I'd surely do same for you. Let's collaborate and build a strong network of Steemians here. The key to earning on STEEMIT is having a strong network of followers and contributors which I'm confident we'd get that from everyone here.

My handle is @hilenen

https://steemit.com/introduceyourself/@hilenen/4etpnw-introducing-myself-to-steemit-community

Thanks with love!

Follow back
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by DRISKLEF(m): 4:59pm On May 30, 2018
Godmother:
Hey guys, check out my blog post on how to resolve the

Bandwidth Exceeded problem. It's good you know what to do so you'll be prepared if you ever encounter it

https://steemit.com/steemit/@paigegirl/how-to-fix-bandwidth-limit-exceeded-in-less-than-an-hour

Also add me to the whatsapp group. Thanks

How are you fairing on steemit?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 5:05pm On May 30, 2018
DRISKLEF:

How are you fairing on steemit?

So so, taking it one day at a time and continuing the hustle to make money.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by DRISKLEF(m): 5:27pm On May 30, 2018
Godmother:

So so, taking it one day at a time and continuing the hustle to make money.

Earned a penny yet? I see you are now in reputation 50+. You earned something yet?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 7:05pm On May 30, 2018
DRISKLEF:

Earned a penny yet? I see you are now in reputation 50+. You earned something yet?

Definitely. I pulled out 17k plus today and 22 last week. But I won't lie to you. Its not always easy. There are times when you get lucky and earn a lot, but this is just once in a blue moon.

In all, it takes hard work, consistency, persistence,and prayer to achieve something on steemit.

What's your steemit handle? I'm @paigegirl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by DRISKLEF(m): 7:16pm On May 30, 2018
Godmother:

Definitely. I pulled out 17k plus today and 22 last week. But I won't lie to you. Its not always easy. There are times when you get lucky and earn a lot, but this is just once in a blue moon.

In all, it takes hard work, consistency, persistence,and prayer to achieve something on steemit.

What's your steemit handle? I'm @paigegirl

Check your profile. I just followed you. I'm beginning to doubt the prospect in the platform. I don't know what's happening. Do you earn well too on channel cc?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 10:33pm On May 30, 2018
DRISKLEF:

Check your profile. I just followed you. I'm beginning to doubt the prospect in the platform. I don't know what's happening. Do you earn well too on channel cc?

Steemit is okay if you do the right thing. It is more about who you know and how well you interact than the quality of your content.

Channels on the other hand is good but there are a few people complaining
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by DRISKLEF(m): 11:07pm On May 30, 2018
Godmother:

Steemit is okay if you do the right thing. It is more about who you know and how well you interact than the quality of your content.

Interesting. Have you tried Dtude, ulog and all that jazz? What's your take on them? I see all your tiddings on there. You are doing great.

What's the complaint against channels all about, do you find the channel worthwhile of one's time?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 5:06am On May 31, 2018
DRISKLEF:

Interesting. Have you tried Dtude, ulog and all that jazz? What's your take on them? I see all your tiddings on there. You are doing great.

What's the complaint against channels all about, do you find the channel worthwhile of one's time?

I have tried dtube and ulog but didn't make a dime. There are however people making lots from those two angles. Like I said earlier, steemit is all about luck and who you know.

For channels, I'll say all life is a risk and you can engage in it if you're a risk taker.

What's your username?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nuges11(m): 6:59am On May 31, 2018
Godmother:

I joined channels last night after reading this comment and made an introductory post almost immediately. Till now no views, no subscribers even after subscribing to lots of channels all night, I feel progress there would be quite slow.

How did you manage to get that many subscribers and how do you drive traffic to your channel? My username is @nuges11 and https://channels.cc/u/vt9Kp is the link to my introductory post.

Nice story by the way. What's your steemit username?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 8:14am On May 31, 2018
Nuges11:

I joined channels last night after reading this comment and made an introductory post almost immediately. Till now no views, no subscribers even after subscribing to lots of channels all night, I feel progress there would be quite slow.

How did you manage to get that many subscribers and how do you drive traffic to your channel? My username is @nuges11 and https://channels.cc/u/vt9Kp is the link to my introductory post.

Nice story by the way. What's your steemit username?

It's too soon for you to be hoping for subscribers. It takes time for people to follow you. Besides, you have just a post there.

Just concentrate on creating wonderful content and sharing it on social media daily.

Also, some of those you followed will follow you back. Its a gradual thing.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Marvel1206: 2:42pm On May 31, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (77) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.