Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... - Business (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (109504 Views)

Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted / How To Make Money On Steemit.com [the Social Media That Pays / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Marvel1206: 2:42pm On May 31, 2018
Hunry:
literally, he got upvotes from worthless people.
that's why I laff wen newbies scream, here's my link, upvote me).
. las las, dem go dey alright

Aswear u go de see upvote for upvote
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Marvel1206: 2:45pm On May 31, 2018
Godmother:

Definitely. I pulled out 17k plus today and 22 last week. But I won't lie to you. Its not always easy. There are times when you get lucky and earn a lot, but this is just once in a blue moon.

In all, it takes hard work, consistency, persistence,and prayer to achieve something on steemit.

What's your steemit handle? I'm @paigegirl

You gerrit

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by DRISKLEF(m): 8:32pm On May 31, 2018
Godmother:

I have tried dtube and ulog but didn't make a dime. There are however people making lots from those two angles. Like I said earlier, steemit is all about luck and who you know.

For channels, I'll say all life is a risk and you can engage in it if you're a risk taker.

What's your username?

Okay, I see. Thanks for the insight. My steemit username is @dkef
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 2:27am On Jun 02, 2018
DRISKLEF:

Okay, I see. Thanks for the insight. My steemit username is @dkef

Just followed you

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by lemmyBE: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
hi grin
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by lemmyBE: 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
Godmother:

Definitely. I pulled out 17k plus today and 22 last week. But I won't lie to you. Its not always easy. There are times when you get lucky and earn a lot, but this is just once in a blue moon.

In all, it takes hard work, consistency, persistence,and prayer to achieve something on steemit.

What's your steemit handle? I'm @paigegirl

Come and give me small ma'am.
Wow, so you are on steemit now?, would definitely follow you. I enjoyed reading your stories then under my second moniker.
What's your steemit username? mine is @lemmybe
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by DRISKLEF(m): 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
DRISKLEF:
Lol. I'm done writing my introductory post. I'm posting at the 'right time' tomorrow.

Quote me with your steem username for a follow and mention on my introductory post. I look to make it a grand compilation.

Thanks to seun for having this forum where I got to know about steemit. I just earned my first STD and my body dey shark me. �

cheesy

I'm happy for you bro!

I registered on 26th of May, I'm yet be verified though.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by DRISKLEF(m): 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
JixNation:

cheesy

I'm happy for you bro!

I registered on 26th of May, I'm yet be verified though.
Wow that's a long time bro. Are you sure you typed the correct email?

Mine only took 4days.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by MrGokay(m): 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
DRISKLEF:
Lol. I'm done writing my introductory post. I'm posting at the 'right time' tomorrow.

Quote me with your steem username for a follow and mention on my introductory post. I look to make it a grand compilation.

Thanks to seun for having this forum where I got to know about steemit. I just earned my first STD and my body dey shark me. �

SBD ni ooo. STD bawo?! grin grin grin
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by ojconfirm: 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
please how can i retrieve my password on steemit
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by DRISKLEF(m): 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
MrGokay:

SBD ni ooo. STD bawo?! grin grin grin

Lmao... Na mistake abeg sir.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by DRISKLEF(m): 11:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
tosyne2much please add me to the steemit WhatsApp group
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by lemmyBE: 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
DRISKLEF:

Welcome, man
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by inkon: 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
I'm in urgent need of SBD. If you want to sell, please indicate.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Lampert505(m): 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
For the newbies like me opeyemil is my handle
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hello Everyone.

Thanks to the OP and other meaningful members for the good works here, I am a prospective steemite, I registered sometimes in March and I didn't know have been verified and approved, I was ransacking my mail lately I saw the mail and clicked it and I was told the token as expired (that's understandable because it's been long) I had to re-register again and I am awaiting approval now.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Dohyn3(f): 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
doyinisaac:
steemit.com/@steem-bounty when you visit the link just click the follow button

Hello,

Please, I want to know if I can copy my steemit posts to my personal blog?

If yes, at what time can I...? Is it before or after I might have posted?

Thanks.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
lemmyBE:

Come and give me small ma'am.
Wow, so you are on steemit now?, would definitely follow you. I enjoyed reading your stories then under my second moniker.
What's your steemit username? mine is @lemmybe

Just followed you.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
Dohyn3:

Hello,

Thanks.

Yes, you can. But it must be after the post pays out. To be on the safe side copy your posts eight days after you post it on steemit.

But aren't you concerned about not having a 100% originality on your website
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by DRISKLEF(m): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
Harjibode:
Hello Everyone.

Thanks to the OP and other meaningful members for the good works here, I am a prospective steemite, I registered sometimes in March and I didn't know have been verified and approved, I was ransacking my mail lately I saw the mail and clicked it and I was told the token as expired (that's understandable because it's been long) I had to re-register again and I am awaiting approval now.

Hopefully you'd get another email soon.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by DRISKLEF(m): 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
Godmother:

Yes, you can. But it must be after the post pays out. To be on the safe side copy your posts eight days after you post it on steemit.

Did you notice the price of steem suddenly went on a high this afternoon?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Dohyn3(f): 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
Godmother:

Alright, thanks.

Lol. I just asked...
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
It's almost two weeks I registered, my password hasn't been sent! hope I'm safe?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 2:56am On Jun 07, 2018
Dohyn3:

Hello,

Thanks.
yeah sure........seven days after you posted
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 2:57am On Jun 07, 2018
Harjibode:
Hello Everyone.

When was the approval email sent to you??
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 3:01am On Jun 07, 2018
JixNation:
It's almost two weeks I registered, my password hasn't been sent!
hope I'm safe?
if by tommorow you do not get approved just register on steem.chat then search drakos and send him a personal message by clicking “conversation”......he is an admin on steemit
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 5:50am On Jun 07, 2018
DRISKLEF:

Did you notice the price of steem suddenly went on a high this afternoon?

I try not to follow the price of steem or SBD too closely unless I want to sell. Following the market always gives me a high bp. Lol
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 5:52am On Jun 07, 2018
Dohyn3:

Alright, thanks.

Lol. I just asked...

Alright, then.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Dohyn3(f): 10:53am On Jun 07, 2018
doyinisaac:
yeah sure........seven days after you posted

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (77) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.