Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! (13694 Views)

I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says / When Girls Want Sex, They Cant Hide It. My Experience[pix +18] / I Began To Masturbate Alot- OAP, Dotun, Recounts How He Was Molested By His Hous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
They do it more than males sef. Y'all get facts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! by Macgreat(m): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
How you know.

Where is your evidence?

They do it every where, even in the office.

All they need to do is move both laps back and forth.

Or Apply pressure at private.

1 Like

Re: Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! by JayCynic(m): 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
According to a research by Womenshealth.com, Ugly feminists masturbate like 18times in the space of 24hours.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! by sarahade(f): 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
grin grin angry angry tongue tongue
Re: Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! by Tomoyayi(m): 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
Macgreat:
How you know.

Where is your evidence?

They do it every where, even in the office.

All they need to do is move both laps back and forth.

Or Apply pressure at private.

I only ask question. only you answer
Re: Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
hmm
Re: Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! by Dronedude(m): 12:46am On Jan 26, 2018
Mrbolt555:
They do it more than males sef. Y'all get facts.

You're ryt bro, one time i caught my babe masturbating in the sitting room thinking i was asleep in the room. I was like what the fvck. I just grabbed her gave her merciless diçking.

28 Likes

Re: Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! by oPPOSEE: 1:37am On Jan 26, 2018
Orgasm is the best gift God gave man on earth. Explore your own and allow others to be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! by Kenzico(m): 5:44am On Jan 26, 2018
Dronedude:

You're ryt bro, one time i caught my babe masturbating in the sitting room thinking i was asleep in the room. I was like what the fvck. I just grabbed her gave her merciless diçking.

6 Likes

Re: Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 26, 2018
Dronedude:

You're ryt bro, one time i caught my babe masturbating in the sitting room thinking i was asleep in the room. I was like what the fvck. I just grabbed her gave her mercilessh diçking.
Smh, you can lie for Africa.. undecided

11 Likes

Re: Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! by Hhenryy: 6:08am On Jan 26, 2018
I don't think this applies to naija girls because majority of them have been circumcised, so they don't enjoy sex and have very low libido.

8 Likes

Re: Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 26, 2018
Hhenryy:
I don't think this applies to naija girls because majority of them have been circumcised, so they don't enjoy sex and have very low libido.
y ar rite from dusting powder at birth to d barbaric razor act, by merely conversation i could spot one out. and just shake my head in pity. whoever is practising such act should stop it! do not alter what God made perfect, cuz dia is not where dz is written in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! by Jamariwolf4(f): 7:38am On Jan 26, 2018
Dronedude:

you gave someone who isn't your wife 'merciless dicking'

Hmmm,

Continue oo

3 Likes

Re: Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! by Emmytes(m): 8:07am On Jan 26, 2018
GameKartel:
y ar rite from dusting power at birth to d barbaric razor act, by merely conversation i could spot one out. and just shake my head in pity. whoever is practising such act should stop it! do not alter what God made perfect, cuz dia is not where dz is written in the Bible.

Why is it ok to circumcise men but wrong to do the same to women??

Double standards everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! by TIDDOLL(m): 8:19am On Jan 26, 2018
Your point undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! by AntiNormal(m): 8:31am On Jan 26, 2018
Emmytes:

Well, that's just an extremely unintelligent question...

23 Likes

Re: Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! by Emmytes(m): 9:01am On Jan 26, 2018
AntiNormal:

Well, that's just an extremely unintelligent question...

It's beyond your level of comprehension.

Just ask and I'll break it down to your level.

7 Likes

Re: Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! by blesskewe(f): 9:11am On Jan 26, 2018
Emmytes:

bros God gave the rules to father Abraham u can go back in time to get the best answer grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! by Emmytes(m): 9:12am On Jan 26, 2018
blesskewe:
bros God gave the rules to father Abraham u can go back in time to get the best answer grin grin grin grin

I don't believe in fairy tales
Re: Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 26, 2018
blesskewe:

Woo, God bless you with beta bobo

1 Like

Re: Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! by blesskewe(f): 9:15am On Jan 26, 2018
Emmytes:

I don't believe in fairy tales
did u see me write Cinderella or those Disney cartoon character it's father Abraham I wrote

1 Like

Re: Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 26, 2018
JayCynic:
According to a research by Womenshealth.com, Ugly feminists masturbate like 18times in the space of 24hours.

I completely agree with the statement in bold. Most feminists are damn ugly and pour out their frustrations on men. Na by force to like ugly women grin

10 Likes

Re: Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! by AntiNormal(m): 10:32am On Jan 26, 2018
Emmytes:

It's beyond your level of comprehension.

Just ask and I'll break it down to your level.

And what level is that exactly?
If you don't know that female circumcision is wrong and damaging, then I'm not interested in anything you have to say...

1 Like

Re: Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! by Dronedude(m): 11:02am On Jan 26, 2018
mhizenugu:
Smh, you can lie for Africa.. undecided

Hmmmm...

I wonder at what point you think im lying; her masturbating or me diçking her afterwards.

Well she appreciated it at that moment.
Re: Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! by Dronedude(m): 11:11am On Jan 26, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
you gave someone who isn't your wife 'merciless dicking'

Hmmm,

Continue oo

Well she was loved it judging from her multiple squìrts.

At that point being her man matters irrespective of the relationship status.

1 Like

Re: Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! by Anambralife(m): 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
hmmmmmmmmm............... MY EAR DON FULL.
Re: Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! by Kingsley1000(m): 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
mhizenugu:
Smh, you can lie for Africa..
wat is d lie there now? Can't that happen?
Re: Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! by Kingsley1000(m): 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
LIES,IT'S ONLY GUYS THAT DO IT
Re: Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
agongajoseph:
wat is d lie there now? Can't that happen?
Are you asking me? Ah dunno.. I wasn't there.. its too good to be true.. thats why!
Re: Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
Hhenryy:
Lolzz.
Re: Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! by Maxi112: 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
Dronedude:

i thought lie Mohamed was the only son of his father.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Want To Marry A Rich Man? Think Again. / How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. / How Did You End Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.