Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Do You Want To Marry A Rich Man? Think Again. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Want To Marry A Rich Man? Think Again. (13695 Views)

Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Marry A Rich Man? Think Again. by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 31, 2012
I came across an interesting interchange on a popular online forum between a supposedly pretty girl looking for a rich husband, and the CEO of JP Morgan. I am not sure of the authenticity of this conversation, but it is fascinating nonetheless. Read and Learn.

Pretty Girl:
What should I do to marry a rich guy? I'm going to be honest of what I'm going to say here. I'm 25 this year. I'm very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry a guy with $500k annual salary or above. You might say that I'm greedy, but an annual salary of $1M is considered only as middle class in New York My requirement is not high. Is there anyone in this forum who has an income of $500k annual salary? Are you all married? I wanted to ask: what should I do to marry rich persons like you? Among those I've dated, the richest is $250k annual income, and it seems that this is my upper limit. If someone is going to move into high cost residential area on the west of New York City Garden(? ), $250k annual income is not enough. I'm here humbly to ask a few questions:
1) Where do most rich bachelors hang out? (Please list down the names and addresses of bars, restaurant, gym)
2) Which age group should I target?
3) Why most wives of the riches is only average-looking? I've met a few girls who doesn't have looks & are not interesting, but they are able to marry rich guys
4) How do you decide who can be your wife, & who can only be your girlfriend? (my target now is to get married)

Ms. Pretty

Reply by CEO of JP Morgan:

Dear Ms. Pretty,

I have read your post with great interest. Guess there are lots of girls out there who have similar questions like yours. Please allow me to analyse your situation as a professional investor. My annual income is more than $500k, which meets your requirement, so I hope everyone believes that I'm not wasting time here. From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to marry you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain. Put the details aside, what you're trying to do is an exchange of "beauty" and "money": Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for it, fair and square. However, there's a deadly problem here, your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can't be prettier year after year. Hence from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It's not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be much worse 10 years later.

By the terms we use in Wall Street, every trading has a position, dating with you is also a "trading position". If the trade value dropped we will sell it and it is not a good idea to keep it for long term - same goes with the marriage that you wanted. It might be cruel to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision any assets with great depreciation value will be sold or "leased". Anyone with over $500k annual income is not a fool; we would only date you, but will not marry you. I would advice that you forget looking for any clues to marry a rich guy. And by the way, you could make yourself to become a rich person with $500k annual income.. This has better chance than finding a rich fool.

Hope this reply helps. If you are interested in "leasing" services, do contact me...

signed,

CEO J.P. Morgan

CLASSIC!!!

Source: http://www.citehr.com/291954-awesome-reply-ceo-jp-morgan-chase-pretty-girls-questions.html
Re: Do You Want To Marry A Rich Man? Think Again. by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 31, 2012
This response is certainly not J.P Morgan CEO's. Nevertheless, it's an intelligent one. Supposedly pretty girls should learn that they have a better chance of making themselves successful than striking gold in some rich bloke! Some do have the latter though, but only rarely. . . . undecided
Re: Do You Want To Marry A Rich Man? Think Again. by Rocktation(f): 8:49am On Mar 31, 2012
ProO1, someone posted this only yesterday.
Re: Do You Want To Marry A Rich Man? Think Again. by Dyt(f): 8:49am On Mar 31, 2012
Hmmmm
Nt bad
Re: Do You Want To Marry A Rich Man? Think Again. by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 31, 2012
. . .think Sara Blakely. If she can make it with something as flimsy as Sphanx, then any other dumb blonde can!! grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Want To Marry A Rich Man? Think Again. by slimyem: 8:53am On Mar 31, 2012
love the answer!
Sadly,there are lots of girls who nurse Miss Pretty's ambitions.
Sadly! cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Want To Marry A Rich Man? Think Again. by queensmith: 8:57am On Mar 31, 2012
isnt this old/ and apparently it's not even true. Some sort of joke.

sha sha, if you want a hot model faded beauty or not you have to have hot money!
Re: Do You Want To Marry A Rich Man? Think Again. by 190: 9:07am On Mar 31, 2012
That girl must be a NIGERIAN GIRL

Im 100% positive about that

BTW Pro01 therz no need preaching cos 90% of these same NIGERIAN GIRLS

Would not be able to comprehend what this post is all about

do they even know what WALL STREET or JP Mprgan IS undecided

When they are actively looking for BB curve 4 or BB Bold 5 @ wuse market or Ojodi market lagos

3 Likes

Re: Do You Want To Marry A Rich Man? Think Again. by joudini(m): 9:08am On Mar 31, 2012
Would have loved to see the potential stay-at-home prostitut.e at that point the missile hit home. Classic grotesque dystopian nightmare!
Re: Do You Want To Marry A Rich Man? Think Again. by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 31, 2012
Rocktation: ProO1, someone posted this only yesterday.

Had no idea. . .anyways . . .
sauer: . . .think Sara Blakely. If she can make it with something as flimsy as Sphanx, then any other dumb blonde can!! grin
Sara Blakely's story is phenomenal. Such an inspiring, almost surreal story. It's inspiring even for me as a man. It goes to show how you can become successful beyond your wildest dreams by coming up with an ingeniously simple idea and acting on it.

But then, many women are too used to being leeches all through their lives, and simply do not have the will-power to pursue self-actualisation. For instance, I'm sure eight out of ten women would prefer to be the First Lady than to be the president/governor themselves. . .
Re: Do You Want To Marry A Rich Man? Think Again. by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2012
190: That girl must be a NIGERIAN GIRL

When they are actively looking for BB curve 4 or BB Bold 5 @ wuse market or Ojodi market lagos

Lol. No be lie. And they would even be too lazy/bored to Google JP Morgan. . .as for Wall Street, they would simply conclude that it is one street in America where rich men live.
Re: Do You Want To Marry A Rich Man? Think Again. by IYANGBALI: 9:57am On Mar 31, 2012
struggling man is the ultimate.Check my bank account i am available single,searching, BIG, STRONG AND RELIABLE

Re: Do You Want To Marry A Rich Man? Think Again. by bdg4success: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2013
i love dat mr JP Morgan, dat is a good talk
Re: Do You Want To Marry A Rich Man? Think Again. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2013
Dyt: Hmmmm
Nt bad
hey you!
Where have u been? undecided
Re: Do You Want To Marry A Rich Man? Think Again. by Godson201333(m): 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2013
190: That girl must be a NIGERIAN GIRL

By the way,there is no Ojodi Market in Lagos,Its either Ojodu or Ojota,or dont you know Lagos again ni grin?

(1) (Reply)

Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! / How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. / How Did You End Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.