Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,067 members, 7,849,323 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

I NEED ADVICE. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I NEED ADVICE. (558 Views)

I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. / (photo) This Girl Has Finished Me Pls I Need Advice / My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I NEED ADVICE. by happy200(m): 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
I'm a core introvert, infact i wish to be indoor for the rest of my life and that makes me happy but my Mom and family are so uncomfortable with my life style. I was working in Nigeria have atleast a good place to stay but lately mom and people around me wants me to marry and personally i don't want to marry for the rest of my life. DETAILS SHORTLY
Re: I NEED ADVICE. by Epositive(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
Are you by any chance suffering from social anxiety? Or maybe depression? embarassed
Re: I NEED ADVICE. by happy200(m): 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
That's the decision i made and i'm ok with it i plan to adopt when the time is due, so because my mom is a control freak she has reported me to everyone (community, church, friends) e.t.c it became talk of the town cos i'm 33 now. When i couldn't bear the pressure i left Nigeria for another country.
Re: I NEED ADVICE. by happy200(m): 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
Presently where am now. I'm really suffering cos i left my job left everything, i'm just doing a menial job here. Iam worried should i go home or stay here? I am really confused pls advice me nairalanders. I'm worried why can't i live my life the way i want?
Re: I NEED ADVICE. by Ekugbeh(m): 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ur life ur wahala
Re: I NEED ADVICE. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
You been a core introvert is ur parents mistake and negligence. You must have been showing the tendency since childhood and they ignored it. Now they're complaining. Some parents sef.

Better stay back in d country you are where marriage is not overrated than coming to Nigeria to face the pressure of marriage.
Re: I NEED ADVICE. by happy200(m): 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
Epositive:
Are you by any chance suffering from social anxiety? Or maybe depression? embarassed
How will i know? i think so cos i don't attend social gathering. That's why i opened this thread i want to know if i'm ok or not, i also want to know who's wrong among us.
Re: I NEED ADVICE. by happy200(m): 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
You been a core introvert is ur parents mistake and negligence. You must have been showing the tendency since childhood and they ignored it. Now they're complaining. Some parents sef.

Better stay back in d country you are where marriage is not overrated than coming to Nigeria to face the pressure of marriage.
I think u are right cos it's not like i'm not happy with myself. tnx
Re: I NEED ADVICE. by newyorks(m): 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
Bro i dnt think ur case is pure introvert but is related to. introverts attend social gatherings but are not outspoken.
Re: I NEED ADVICE. by happy200(m): 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
newyorks:
Bro i dnt think ur case is pure introvert but is related to.
introverts attend social gatherings but are not outspoken.
Thanks bro.
Re: I NEED ADVICE. by Epositive(m): 11:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
happy200:
How will i know? i think so cos i don't attend social gathering. That's why i opened this thread i want to know if i'm ok or not, i also want to know who's wrong among us.
I saw your other thread sad
Re: I NEED ADVICE. by happy200(m): 3:03am On Jan 26, 2018
Epositive:

I saw your other thread sad
kk tnx.

(1) (Reply)

mn / How I Was Raped, Brenda Uphopho Shares Her Experience With CNN News / Ten Types Of Guys You Have To Avoid If You Want A Happy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.