Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Which Of These Three Things Did You Want To Happen Before 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These Three Things Did You Want To Happen Before 2019 (565 Views)

Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election / "Our Refineries Will Be Fully Functional Before 2019 Ending" - Kachikwu Says / Apapa Bridge; A Disaster Awaiting To Happen - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Three Things Did You Want To Happen Before 2019 by stanleyravos: 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
As a Nigerian let be sincere to our self, (APC or PDP) all is not well, from the look of things change is not at sight, know which of these did you want to happen before 2019............ 1.paliamentary system of government........ 2.Total Disintegration of Nigeria.............. 3.Revolution(gather all the past leaders including this present one and finish them through mob action and continue with our democracy) just have your say
Re: Which Of These Three Things Did You Want To Happen Before 2019 by stanleyravos: 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
No name calling, just choose from one to three and let's have your reasons.
Re: Which Of These Three Things Did You Want To Happen Before 2019 by Nonso92(m): 12:04am On Jan 26, 2018
For me, I would choose 3.. Lets be done with all these recycling of leaders.

Lets use fresh blood.

I would prefer to have a business man that has successfully gotten probably all he wants to run for president.

E.g Donald Trump - U.S.A
Patrice Talon - Benin Republic

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Three Things Did You Want To Happen Before 2019 by stanleyravos: 12:10am On Jan 26, 2018
Nonso92:
For me, I would choose 3.. Lets be done with all these recycling of leaders.

Lets use fresh blood.

I would prefer to have a business man that has successfully gotten probably all he wants to run for president.

E.g Donald Trump - U.S.A
Patrice Talon - Benin Republic
thanks very much for your comment
Re: Which Of These Three Things Did You Want To Happen Before 2019 by biafraisdead(m): 12:23am On Jan 26, 2018
stanleyravos:
As a Nigerian let be sincere to our self, (APC or PDP) all is not well, from the look of things change is not at sight, know which of these did you want to happen before 2019............ 1.paliamentary system of government........ 2.Total Disintegration of Nigeria.............. 3.Revolution(gather all the past leaders including this present one and finish them through mob action and continue with our democracy) just have your say
u no include "to kill u come use u sacrifice for our country so that our country go better" na that option I for like go with, or shey u no go like be the sacrificial lamb to make our country better? atleast ur family go follow benefit.
Re: Which Of These Three Things Did You Want To Happen Before 2019 by stanleyravos: 12:29am On Jan 26, 2018
All the mod in the house i think these should make fp is for our own good
Re: Which Of These Three Things Did You Want To Happen Before 2019 by stanleyravos: 12:33am On Jan 26, 2018
biafraisdead:

u no include "to kill u come use u sacrifice for our country so that our country go better" na that option I for like go with, or shey u no go like be the sacrificial lamb to make our country better? atleast ur family go follow benefit.
is quite unfortunate that you just want the whole world to know that you are one of the pay per post agent in this forum
Re: Which Of These Three Things Did You Want To Happen Before 2019 by biafraisdead(m): 12:39am On Jan 26, 2018
stanleyravos:
is quite unfortunate that you just want the whole world to know that you are one of the pay per post agent in this forum
how na? U ask question I come give u answer u come dey vex, why u dey behave like this na? U don forget those days for school text/exam wey the answer to a question no go dey for any of the options wey the teacher go say make u write the correct answer, na Wetin I do be that.
Re: Which Of These Three Things Did You Want To Happen Before 2019 by stanleyravos: 12:42am On Jan 26, 2018
Am not angry with you, we are one
Re: Which Of These Three Things Did You Want To Happen Before 2019 by Burger01(m): 12:51am On Jan 26, 2018
3 is the best solution for Nigeria. Think of 3 and think of Gen. Rawlings of Ghana...

The purge should start from IBB and end with Buhari undecided
Re: Which Of These Three Things Did You Want To Happen Before 2019 by stanleyravos: 12:57am On Jan 26, 2018
Burger01:
3 is the best solution for Nigeria. Think of 3 and think of Gen. Rawlings of Ghana...

The purge should start from IBB and end with Buhari undecided
please ooo i didn't call names oo make icpc efcc, DSS, no go put arest at sight for my bank account oo
Re: Which Of These Three Things Did You Want To Happen Before 2019 by yarimo(m): 1:11am On Jan 26, 2018
4) BUHARI / OSIBANJO Should be re elected as president and vice president of federal republic Nigeria till 2023

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Three Things Did You Want To Happen Before 2019 by stanleyravos: 6:28am On Jan 26, 2018
yarimo:
4) BUHARI / OSIBANJO Should be re elected as president and vice president of federal republic Nigeria till 2023
i think is advisable for you to read before commenting, instead of spewing nonsense be careful

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Achievements - Bunch Of Lies By APC / Fulani Herdsmen: Would-be Attackers Burnt Alive In Benue / Photo Gallery Of Late Sir. Alex Ekwueme Funeral Ceremony Today 2/2/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.