Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Watch Video: Pastor Wife Nude Sex Video Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch Video: Pastor Wife Nude Sex Video Online (7001 Views)

Lillian Rukundo Shares Her Masturbating Video Online, Remanded In Ugandan Prison / Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video: Pastor Wife Nude Sex Video Online by Jaytextoons: 2:10am On Jan 26, 2018
The wife of one of the known pastors in Ghana, Osofo Maame has accidentally leaked her own s.ex video.
MandyNews.com gathered that the pastor’s wife mistakenly shared the video into a public Whatsapp group she belongs to.
As to who she was actually sending the video to is not yet clear, probably, she could have been sending it to her husband, the pastor.
From the short video, the Ghanaian pastor’s wife could be seen playing with her vital parts in the video while she seductively danced, facing the camera.
Through it all, her baby was crying in the background but Osofo Maame was too consume with the flames of passion to attend to the child.
NB: The video cannot be posted here due to the sensitivity of its contents.

http://www.citizenshelm.com/2018/01/video-pastor-wife-accidentally-sends.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

True Confession: My Boss Sleeps With Me At Will, Uses Me For Sexual Exploits / Sexy Braless, Pantless Half Dressed Ladies Twerk To Celebrates New Year, See Rea / She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.