Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,240 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This (6974 Views)

She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding / Slayqueen Mistakenly Showed Her Bushy Pu*sy (video): Thr£atens To K!ll Herself / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This by Meedon: 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
I met this girl yesterday and we were getting along well, until she called me a Simp. Then I decided to show her the image below. She became petrified and terrified at the same time.

1 Share

Re: She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
bro, the mere fact that she called you a "simp" should be the moment you walk away from this deluded woman.... trying to still A) be in contact with this animal or B) trying to make sense to this useless/disrespectful woman, MAKES YOU A SIMP!

whats the point of seducing or bedding such deluded good for nothing woman? your ego is in the way of your common sense bro!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This by JoshOxborn: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
Re: She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This by JoshOxborn: 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
Then, She's right. You're a golden Simp. Why do you have to show her your little weapon?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
Nice advert.

BTW she didn't become petrified or terrified, that's your imagination playing a fast one on you. For a Woman to call you a SIMP and declare it, lol it means your mumu don dey fly jet. grin

Anyways I still maintain this is an advert.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This by Meedon: 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
Okay.

Noted.

MrBrownJay1:
bro, the mere fact that she called you a "simp" should be the moment you walk away from this deluded woman.... trying to still A) be in contact with this animal or B) trying to make sense to this useless/disrespectful woman, MAKES YOU A SIMP!

whats the point of seducing or bedding such deluded good for nothing woman? your ego is in the way of your common sense bro!
Re: She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This by Meedon: 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
JoshOxborn:
Then, She's right. You're a golden Simp. Why do you have to show her your little weapon?

Are you referring to my big roster?
Re: She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This by Meedon: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
Palema007:
Nice advert.

BTW she didn't become petrified or terrified, that's your imagination playing a fast one on you. For a Woman to call you a SIMP and declare it, lol it means your mumu don dey fly jet. grin

Haha.

You got me laughing
Re: She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
Meedon:

Haha.

You got me laughing
It is an advert , right?
Re: She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This by Meedon: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
Palema007:
It is an advert , right?

I don't think so.
Re: She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
Meedon:

I don't think so.
Lol.. I wasn't expecting a genuine response either.
Re: She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This by Meedon: 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
Raugh Out Roud
Re: She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
Nice marketing strategy.
Why would you reveal your weapon to a potential score.
Re: She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This by Meedon: 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2020

She has to be terrified a little.
Re: She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This by tunize(m): 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
Palema007:
Nice advert.

u're wicked shall
Re: She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
tunize:

u're wicked shall
Lol.. don't mind me. smiley
Re: She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This by bukatyne(f): 12:12am On Jul 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

@bold:

A very common disease.
Re: She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This by Meedon: 12:43am On Jul 30, 2020
Re: She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 30, 2020
How did she know d word simp.she be nairalander?

1 Like

Re: She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This by Galactico4ever(m): 1:01am On Jul 30, 2020
lefulefu:
Geez bro.Lwkmd!! grin grin grin
Re: She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 30, 2020
Meedon:

I met this girl yesterday and we were getting along well, until she called me a Simp. Then I decided to show her the image below. She became petrified and terrified at the same time.
You're following your mentor's style, try to be genuine my guy.

1 Like

Re: She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This by careytommy37(m): 6:43am On Jul 30, 2020
Meedon:

Mr Simp, take your L and move on
Re: She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This by Callertunez: 7:29am On Jul 30, 2020
angry

this one wan sell book
Re: She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This by FahBuLous: 8:23am On Jul 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

What is a SIMP pls
Re: She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This by Meedon: 8:26am On Jul 30, 2020
careytommy37:

Mr Simp, take your L and move on

You're the biggest SIMP here.
Re: She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This by Meedon: 8:27am On Jul 30, 2020
Thehumanlloydl:

You're following your mentor's style, try to be genuine my guy.

Guy what are you saying?

I don't understand.
Re: She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This by Meedon: 8:28am On Jul 30, 2020
lefulefu:

I think so.
Re: She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This by Meedon: 8:31am On Jul 30, 2020

I felt weak after she gave me that heartless reply.

Crying right now.......

This life no go ever balance again oooo
Re: She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This by samuelgodson(m): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2020
lefulefu:
simp no be today's word na......nd besides op don put d babe on a pedestal for her to consider him a simp................but op u know say u be confirm simp ........110%
Re: She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This by DaInferno(m): 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
lady must have been smart to know all about you just yesterday she met you,wtf must u have said or done for her to put u in that category

I think you must really be a simp
a Gee has to be cool on the first day of meeting a gurl aleast

1 Like

Re: She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
FahBuLous:
What is a SIMP pls

short for a simpleton... aka a mumu, an ignorant fool (especially around women).

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend / Internet Relationships / Robot Prostitutes And Brothels Coming Soon!(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.