Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Sometimes Ur Girlfriend Is Bleeping Another While On Phone With U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sometimes Ur Girlfriend Is Bleeping Another While On Phone With U (1819 Views)

Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel / My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes Ur Girlfriend Is Bleeping Another While On Phone With U by eberetos: 2:14am On Jan 26, 2018
You may be laughing on phone with your girlfriend, but she could be unclad with another guy bleeping while gisting with you....A good example is some corper girls who have fiance, they sleep with others....

1 Like

Re: Sometimes Ur Girlfriend Is Bleeping Another While On Phone With U by JULIE1925(f): 2:22am On Jan 26, 2018
grin

Daaamn! That's sexxxy... How much more of having phonesex with him while being banged by another monstrous meat...( juz my thoughts on EBONY category grin)

Ha ha ha ha ha... But joke aside, i do not condone this thing. I am against cheating..

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes Ur Girlfriend Is Bleeping Another While On Phone With U by Snow02: 2:53am On Jan 26, 2018
if you're smart you'll know because she will keep switching from soprano to alto on the same conversation especially if the if the d*ck is huge
Re: Sometimes Ur Girlfriend Is Bleeping Another While On Phone With U by Kobicove(m): 3:52am On Jan 26, 2018
There's nothing new under the sun
Re: Sometimes Ur Girlfriend Is Bleeping Another While On Phone With U by jmaxjohn(m): 4:24am On Jan 26, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

Daaamn! That's sexxxy... How much more of having phonesex with him while being banged by another monstrous meat...( juz my thoughts on EBONY category grin)

Ha ha ha ha ha... But joke aside, i do not condone this thing. I am against cheating..

Perfect combo of nawti and sane
Re: Sometimes Ur Girlfriend Is Bleeping Another While On Phone With U by Rockyrascal(m): 5:58am On Jan 26, 2018
I can testify to this; back then in school I was in the process with my girl, and her main guy called. She was so nervous having a conversation with the guy on phone while still ontop of me. grin
Re: Sometimes Ur Girlfriend Is Bleeping Another While On Phone With U by Kenzico(m): 6:31am On Jan 26, 2018
undecided

It will only be sweet if you are the one Phucking her and she's on the phone with B/friend.....But still karma is a bittch

3 Likes

Re: Sometimes Ur Girlfriend Is Bleeping Another While On Phone With U by karterberry1(m): 6:57am On Jan 26, 2018
It happens mehn no biggie
Re: Sometimes Ur Girlfriend Is Bleeping Another While On Phone With U by hanassholesolo: 7:01am On Jan 26, 2018
Rockyrascal:
I can testify to this; back then in school I was in the process with my girl, and her main guy called. She was so nervous having a conversation with the guy on phone while still ontop of me. grin

Of course they are only going to mention the time they did it to someone else, and now when it was been done to them. Typical.
Re: Sometimes Ur Girlfriend Is Bleeping Another While On Phone With U by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 26, 2018
Snow02:
if you're smart you'll know because she will keep switching from soprano to alto on the same conversation especially if the if the d*ck is huge

grin grin And sometimes she will just go mute for about 1 minute (when she cumms) cheesy

Guys have suffered cry
Re: Sometimes Ur Girlfriend Is Bleeping Another While On Phone With U by kbzee11(m): 2:52am On Jan 27, 2018
This is so true undecided
Re: Sometimes Ur Girlfriend Is Bleeping Another While On Phone With U by Macgreat(m): 7:06am On Jan 27, 2018
Many years ago. I called a girl and I heard claps non stop in the background.

Not my girlfriend, was trying to get on board at the time. Those claps made me stop calling here.

May God help young girls so they'll have good minds.
Their mind is so dirty compared to men.

(1) (Reply)

It's So Useless To Be Born! / I Didn't Know P0rn Stars Also Get Married Until I Read This Story / My Ex Boyfriend Got Married To My Cousin And I Am So Angry (pls Advice Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.