Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,102 members, 7,860,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

Video: I Am Pregnant — Bbnaija Gifty Finally Vocies Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: I Am Pregnant — Bbnaija Gifty Finally Vocies Out (767 Views)

I Think Am Pregnant (graphic Vagina Picture) / Bbnaija's Gifty Goes Naked As She Soaks Up The Sun On A Ski Boat (photos) / Bbnaija's Gifty Goes Naked As She Soaks Up The Sun On A Ski Boat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: I Am Pregnant — Bbnaija Gifty Finally Vocies Out by Citizenshelm: 2:31am On Jan 26, 2018
I am not pregnant — BBNaija Gifty finally vocies out

Unarguably the most controversial housemate in the Big Brother Naija House last year, Gifty Powers has finally reacted to the rumors making rounds that claims she’s pregnant.

In today’s episode of BBNaija Reunion, Gifty finally cleared the air and said she IS NOT PREGNANT!
The Host of the show, Ebuka urged her to clear the air, and asked her point-blank if she was pregnant or not.. and she’s confirmed on the show that she really not pregnant.

She also confirmed that she’s not in any relationship whatsoever.
Watch the video here
http://www.citizenshelm.com/2018/01/video-i-am-not-pregnant-bbnaija-gifty.html?m=1

Re: Video: I Am Pregnant — Bbnaija Gifty Finally Vocies Out by Snow02: 2:36am On Jan 26, 2018
undecided she's cute but kinda dumb TBH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: I Am Pregnant — Bbnaija Gifty Finally Vocies Out by JULIE1925(f): 3:26am On Jan 26, 2018
angry

See the thread title and it's content...Nawa for u OP.. See how u can deceive the readers oo..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: I Am Pregnant — Bbnaija Gifty Finally Vocies Out by Kobicove(m): 3:48am On Jan 26, 2018
Snow02:

Very dumb indeed...and she's desperate to become a star undecided

1 Like

Re: Video: I Am Pregnant — Bbnaija Gifty Finally Vocies Out by OneCorner: 4:18am On Jan 26, 2018
Snow02:
udonmeanit grin

Re: Video: I Am Pregnant — Bbnaija Gifty Finally Vocies Out by DivinelyBlessed: 6:05am On Jan 26, 2018
This gifty girl is a natural born liar

(1) (Reply)

The Day Facebook Died! (Must read!) / Has A Bf And Cant Come To My Place Bcus Of My Dogs But Whats Her Problem? / First Wedding Night - What Happens?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.