Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) (35377 Views)

Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos / N51M Range Rover SUV Abandoned By Smugglers In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) by badmrkt(m): 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
Too bad. Quick recovery. Next time don't vote a demon cus of ur hatred for a particular region.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
lol........
and a someone shared how Fulanis are not killers in Ogun state

funny

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) by Rochas2023: 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
Sorry thank God no lives were lost
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) by Tension532: 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
mtswww
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) by horsepower101: 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ok
Afonjas never ever give a damn about evils happening to others in Nigeria until it starts happening to them.

Watch very soon how they will start preaching southern unity that they themselves destroyed.

Two faced tribe.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) by Odioko1(m): 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
K
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) by Spoilt4toto: 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
armed robber cannot take credit for his wrk again angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) by aainu(m): 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
This Fulanis issue is getting out of hand. Sorrow, blood and tears follow them wherever the go

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
undecided Maybe the teacher went to flog them. Teacher might be aggressive especially if an enrolled FULANI boy behaves irresponsibly in school

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) by Bigseven(m): 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
Cloggym:
Good afternoon, I want to make an appeal to Nairalanders. I'm a single dad residing in Lagos. My daughter has been home for a week now because of my inability to pay her second term school fees. I've been out of my 60K/month job since September, I paid my rent on the first week of this month. I have exhausted my savings, I manage to feed myself and my daughter.

It is shameful but I am asking for assistance. I need my daughter back to school on Monday. No amount is too small.
3203775015 FCMB.
ekpele

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) by guru90: 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
This fulani killers....hmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) by Pecca: 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
maybe they want to tell obasanjo something."we are in your backyard, mind how you talk".

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
armed robber cannot take credit for his wrk again angry

You are the only one that has proved to me that education goes beyond going to school. May your days be long.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
this attack sweet me die... lemma see how sophisticated vultures go take defend their Fulani masters ... grin grin grin we need cow colonies in

Ogun

Oyo

Ondo

Osun

Lagos

ekiti is excluded for now grin

AFONJA enjoy the chain mantra unah brought to unah selves cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
Seriously we need leaders like Fayose, in all south west state because these Fulani are animal and we need someone to treat them like one.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) by oake(m): 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
Hu Ay! The yihad has started! These fulaniherdsmen, though after been exposed for their evil acts, will not relent until they dominate the rest of us. cry

God no go gree!

We will resist it to the end.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
lawman88:
If you think they are targeting only Benue and Taraba, you are dreaming. It is time the entire south and middle belt take fierce action to deal with this people regardless of political affiliation. OPC should rise up and show them. It's time we form militia group or vigilante force in all southern states and middle belt. After all, they have Hisba police arresting southerners doing legal businesses in the North. Yoruba e ronu! Middle belt think twice! Southerners wake up, their agenda is real!!!!!!! Their agenda is not only to islamize, it is also to 'Fulanize' the south and seize it leadership as they have done to the Hausas. For the past 30 years, there is no top political or traditional leader from Kano that is Hausa.meanwhile Kano was once 100% Hausas before the jihad....
OPC keh?The same Gani wey dey roll on the floor u wan make he go confront those lunatic terrorists? Gone are the days of OPC.Abeg,every man for himself.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) by Odingo1: 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
this attack sweet me die... lemma see how sophisticated vultures go take defend their Fulani masters ... grin grin grin we need cow colonies in

Ogun

Oyo

Ondo

Osun

Lagos

ekiti is excluded for now grin

AFONJA enjoy the chain mantra unah brought to unah selves cheesy cheesy

Na human beign dem dey kill ooo shocked shocked shocked, make e no dey sweet you tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
lawman88:
If you think they are targeting only Benue and Taraba, you are dreaming. It is time the entire south and middle belt take fierce action to deal with this people regardless of political affiliation. OPC should rise up and show them. It's time we form militia group or vigilante force in all southern states and middle belt. After all, they have Hisba police arresting southerners doing legal businesses in the North. Yoruba e ronu! Middle belt think twice! Southerners wake up, their agenda is real!!!!!!! Their agenda is not only to islamize, it is also to 'Fulanize' the south and seize it leadership as they have done to the Hausas. For the past 30 years, there is no top political or traditional leader from Kano that is Hausa.meanwhile Kano was once 100% Hausas before the jihad....
count south east and south south out of ur alliance... what make u think the weakly sophisticated vultures will not vote for APC again because of political favours... yellowbar should enjoy the chain mantra they brought upon themselves shikina

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) by showstopperss(m): 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
hmmmmnnnn.....these fulani guys ehn, eye for eye, i no go talk wetin dey my mind
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) by zolajpower: 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
Fulani herdsmen? I doubt it. Herdsmen are predators ,they Dont attack to wound or injure there victim ,but to kill.
I'm Stoll doubting the source of the story or write -up

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) by horsepower101: 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
Odingo1:

Na human beign dem dey kill ooo shocked shocked shocked, make e no dey sweet you tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Just like Ipob members are not human to afonjas celebrating their extra judicial killings.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
macmiral:
As shared by a facebook user Ayannuga Yinka Olufemi this morning, fulani herdmens attacked school teachers at Ewekoro Local goverment of Ogun state. He stated

May God help us
This is the first attack recorded in Ogun state

https://m.facebook.com/ayannuga.yinkaolufemi/posts/pcb.1555786217875194/?photo_id=1555785394541943&mds=%2Fphotos%2Fviewer%2F%3Fphotoset_token%3Dpcb.1555786217875194%26photo%3D1555785394541943%26profileid%3D100000144924235%26source%3D48%26refid%3D52%26_ft_%3Dtop_level_post_id.1555786217875194%253Atl_objid.1555786217875194%253Athrowback_story_fbid.1555786217875194%253Athid.100003314928976%26__tn__%3DEH-R%26cached_data%3Dfalse%26ftid%3D&mdf=1
They're (the Fulani hrdsmen etc) àre not happy with the "handshake across the Niger".

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) by Goodinfo: 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
Cloggym:
Good afternoon, I want to make an appeal to Nairalanders. I'm a single dad residing in Lagos. My daughter has been home for a week now because of my inability to pay her second term school fees. I've been out of my 60K/month job since September, I paid my rent on the first week of this month. I have exhausted my savings, I manage to feed myself and my daughter.

It is shameful but I am asking for assistance. I need my daughter back to school on Monday. No amount is too small.
3203775015 FCMB.

Account name, please
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) by Xmen149(m): 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
Cloggym:

3203775015 FCMB.

beg for job then not money haba! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) by XingXhang(m): 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
Cloggym:

3203775015 FCMB.

A picture as proof so we can take you serious.

Account Name will add spice to it too.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) by mojolaayeni: 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
We always love to assist you.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) by Odingo1: 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
The entire SW is surrounded by the fulani herdsmen, if Buhari succeed in 2019 of which he will rig the election since all the security apparatus is at the hand of northerners including the Inec chairman and inec officers, he will instruct them to occupy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) by killsmith(f): 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
The igbos are once again vindicated

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
God help us in this country ooo

Checky siggy

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) by FrancisIgya: 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
There is no anti-grazing law in place in Ogun State yet this attack. Can the minister of defense explain why? people should be prepared to defend themselves against these blood shedding fulanis

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) / Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) / Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.