Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,670 members, 7,837,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

When Marriage Is On Your Mind! (A Must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Marriage Is On Your Mind! (A Must Read) (577 Views)

When Marriage Fails / What To Do When Marriage Becomes Boring / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Marriage Is On Your Mind! (A Must Read) by MsDoris(f): 10:11am On Jan 26, 2018
This beautiful piece was written by a Facebook user, Jerry Iwu. It is focused on attitudes one is expected to depict when he or she is serious about settling down. It is a one in a million piece.

He wrote;

When Marriage Is On Your Mind...

When a pregnant woman is due to deliver, the child becomes uncomfortable, were she use to be comfortable..

√ When Marriage is on your mind, you don't date anybody that comes your way, but you date men/ women of vision and purpose.....

√ You don't behave and reason like a 'girlfriend' and expect a man to see you as a wife material. When marriage is on your mind, you act and reason like a wife.....

√ When Marriage is on your mind, you don't tell a woman; No sex, No relationship; because a mature man knows that a dead man will be tired of sleeping.....

√ When Marriage is on your mind, you work so hard to have a name, so that men will look for you..
Boys are interested in your hips, while real men are after what you have upstairs....

√ When Marriage is on your mind, One woman should be enough for you because a wise man knows that food is for the stomach but not every food is good for................................. cotinue @

http://www.mimidoris.com/2018/01/when-marriage-is-on-your-mind-must-read.html

1 Like

Re: When Marriage Is On Your Mind! (A Must Read) by ikp120(m): 10:17am On Jan 26, 2018
Marriage shouldn't be on your mind in the first was! That's sociopathic!
Re: When Marriage Is On Your Mind! (A Must Read) by phintohlar(f): 10:25am On Jan 26, 2018
Marriage is on my mind oh, make i commot dis my papa name from my name abeg i don tire

1 Like

Re: When Marriage Is On Your Mind! (A Must Read) by Newboss(m): 10:53am On Jan 26, 2018
phintohlar:
Marriage is on my mind oh, make i commot dis my papa name from my name abeg i don tire
That means you're simply another baggage! angry You better do a change of name if you don't want the name anymore! angry The easiest way to use people like you is to keep hammering "marriage". angry It's no longer the natural process that it's supposed to be! angry

(1) (Reply)

My Brother’s Reckless Past Is Killing My Chance To Be Happy / The Craziest Thing You Did As A Kid / 37yr Old Lady Commits Suicide With Sniper After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.