Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Did I Catch Him Red-handed Or Maybe This Is A Sign From God? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Catch Him Red-handed Or Maybe This Is A Sign From God? (1433 Views)

I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me But I Caught Him Red-handed / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Catch Him Red-handed Or Maybe This Is A Sign From God? by 080jbabe: 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
Dear Admin,

I am engaged to be married in a few weeks. February 10th precisely. However,I just made a very disturbing discovery.

I found my best Friend’s nude pictures on my fiance’s phone and I have no idea who is telling the truth!

This happened when we were shopping in Balogun market last Saturday. My fiance had taken me and my sister to pick up a few items needed for the wedding. We were actually sampling out materials that we would use for our traditional wedding. I couldnt really make up my mind so I asked my fiance to come and meet us in the shop to help make the decisions. While we were in the shop,his phone rang and he answered a call. After the call,he sent an sms. He explained that someone needed the wedding IV so he forwarded a digital copy from his phone.

Just about the time he dropped his phone,we were talking about cost of how much twelve yards this material we loved would cost,seeing that Wole’s phone was just by me,the security lock had not set in,I picked to phone to make a quick calculation.

For some odd reason,I was trying to navigate to the calculator but I clicked on his gallery. I almost clicked back but I had just seen a nude photo. I looked carefully and it was a photo of Yemisi,my best friend and maid of honor!…I was like,what?..At that point,Wole wanted to retrieve the phone but I wouldn’t let him. I got up and scanned through the phone gallery and there were more than ten nude photos of my friend.

All I could do was fall on my knees and started to cry. I was like Wole why…why..why..why me..why do this to me…what did I do to deserve this?

Wole just kept quiet and said it was a mistake. That Yemisi sent the photos to him by mistake. My sister was not having it,so she called Yemisi,put her on speaker phone and asked her why Wole has over ten of her nude photos on his phone….all Yemisi could say was…yeee!…and the line went dead!

My sister and myself left the market immediately in a cab and went home without Wole. I cried and cried all through until I got home. My sister and Mom called Wole and rained all kinds of insults on him. My mom also called Yemisi who still claimed it was a mistake from her. That she mistakenly sent them to Wole. But my mom threatened to place a curse on her,that was when she said that actually.....

http://livelystones.com.ng/catch-red-handed-maybe-sign-god/
Re: Did I Catch Him Red-handed Or Maybe This Is A Sign From God? by Pubichairs(m): 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
your guy is a cunt sucker...he can't do without seeing one
Re: Did I Catch Him Red-handed Or Maybe This Is A Sign From God? by JULIE1925(f): 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nice story.

1 Like

Re: Did I Catch Him Red-handed Or Maybe This Is A Sign From God? by Ever8054: 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
make if public when this movie comes out.....it will be an interesting movie dear...
Re: Did I Catch Him Red-handed Or Maybe This Is A Sign From God? by 080jbabe: 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
yes ooo,but this is a very bad situation to be in! feel so much for the lady
JULIE1925:
Nice story.
Re: Did I Catch Him Red-handed Or Maybe This Is A Sign From God? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
Cool story all we now is a
Director, cameraman, and the actors angry....
Re: Did I Catch Him Red-handed Or Maybe This Is A Sign From God? by Fernandowski(m): 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
The actor died in this one

I have seen the movie before

1 Like

Re: Did I Catch Him Red-handed Or Maybe This Is A Sign From God? by Wallade(m): 9:22am On Jan 27, 2018
Yes, you caught him
Re: Did I Catch Him Red-handed Or Maybe This Is A Sign From God? by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:52am On Jan 27, 2018
Nice try again Livelystones.... you have a knack for coming up with all kinds of romantic sagas and story lines even when most if not all aren't real.

But if this were real and it does happen in other shapes and forms to potential weds... it will be very wise for the lady to just dump the man and leave. The man is a liar and a cheat. Received Yemisi's nude pics by mistake huh? And he f**king left it on his bloody phone for what then? To masturbate to them or indulge his eyes when he feels like..? smh
Some men are just silly and wicked. This man will still have the heart to say sweetly to his bride... "I love you Honey" abi? cheesy

What a load of bollocks! And the friend, Yemisi... well, her first reaction gives her away. That nude pics act was bloody intentional and the man, Wole obviously wanted it.

So, my simple advice to ladies in this situation. Save yourself the heartache and future cheating in marriage tales by dumping his sorry ass.
A good lady deserves a really good man. And like I keep saying,

"A good man is hard to find"
Re: Did I Catch Him Red-handed Or Maybe This Is A Sign From God? by Beke2020: 11:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
Maybe and maybe not

(1) (Reply)

Up To 45% Of African And Caribbean Women Can't Take Care Of Their Natural Hair! / 9 Photos Of Moyo Lawal That Shows She Is A Curve Woman / Here’s How Many Times You Need To Have Sex To Slow Down Aging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.