Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

5 Worst Ways To Break Up With Someone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Worst Ways To Break Up With Someone. (1081 Views)

Relationship Advice: 9 Worst Ways To Say'i Love You' For The First Time. / See The 5 Worst Relationship Mistakes / Girls, What's Your Top 5 Worst Gifts To Receive From Your Man For Val? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Worst Ways To Break Up With Someone. by AntKenny: 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2010
1) The reversal---- Making your self the victim of the break up.
'Its not you it me'

Honest Truth- Its totally you

2)The forced fight----Staging an argument to facilitate a preplanned breakup speech.
'You know what irritates me about you?'

Honest Truth--I have been preparing a break up speech for a long time

3)The Murder- Suicide---Giving up so as to force the other person to end it.
Well if I make you angry so much why dont you just dump me

Honest Truth-I want to break up but I am coward so can you do it

4)The Trade off---Waiting till you find a replacement before ending it.

Honest Truth- I am not sure if I can get anyone better--so when that happens I'll leave you.

5) The Destiny Paradox---Blaming the breakup on the universe
'if its meant to be, we will get back together'

Honest Truth- I dont want to be the Bad guy so Im going to give you false hope.

http://www.antslittlethoughts..com/
Re: 5 Worst Ways To Break Up With Someone. by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:05am On Apr 16, 2010
^^ so confusing, can u state this better and simply?

besides you sound like a know-it-all kinda person. very quick to jump to conclusions!!.THIS is what is hapening, im in your head so i know!!

the type of person who asks a question, then answers the question.
if you knew the answer why ask the question? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Worst Ways To Break Up With Someone. by AntKenny: 9:12am On Apr 16, 2010
@4llerbuntu It was a general observation.

I found that most people have at least used one of the 1-5 reasons to break up with someone.

So I wasnt asking a question- just stating the top 5 ways people get dumped.

Hope that answers your question.
Re: 5 Worst Ways To Break Up With Someone. by DeepSoul(f): 9:54am On Apr 16, 2010
@4ller,
Norring confusing abourrit

@OP
I like the Trade Off and Destiny Paradox most cheesy
Re: 5 Worst Ways To Break Up With Someone. by iice(f): 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2010
Rofl @ break up lines. I'd hope someone would have the kahunas to tell me the truth coz i do it. . .and i've been called names for it cool Whatever. . .don't care, i don talk my own. . .now take a hike cheesy
Re: 5 Worst Ways To Break Up With Someone. by Abbygyal(f): 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2010
lol hmmmn all gd!!

@iicee i like ya pic!! kinda captivating wink
Re: 5 Worst Ways To Break Up With Someone. by violent(m): 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2010
I love the forced fight, it works all the time!
Re: 5 Worst Ways To Break Up With Someone. by lilrukevwe(m): 11:52pm On Apr 16, 2010
@ poster none of ur suggestion fits I am planning the biggest break up in my history of dating becos she hurt me so bad and now she is back I wanna get back at her.
please hit me up wen u got deadly acts of breakup
Re: 5 Worst Ways To Break Up With Someone. by AntKenny: 1:04am On Apr 17, 2010
@violent- LOL

@lilrukevwe Pele-- but you sound so bitter.

If you really want to get her back- it is not by plotting & seeking revenge- it'll make you look worse and it may be something you'll regret.

You say she is back? So she wants to be with you again?

The best thing to do is SIMPLY ignore her. Do not answer her messages or her calls- maintain ZERO contact. That will drive her crazy!! All girls like attention. That way she'll realise that what she did initially was messed up!

Thats when she'll sit back and reflect that mehn i've lost a good thing.

(it all however depends on what she did!)
Re: 5 Worst Ways To Break Up With Someone. by lilrukevwe(m): 1:21am On Apr 17, 2010
@ antkenny thanks but what I am lookin for is not ignorance look at what I am looking for.
when a man shoots an arrow it may kill 2 or 3 people but when a king devise a stratagem it might kill even d baby in the womb.am bitter
Re: 5 Worst Ways To Break Up With Someone. by topup: 4:40am On Apr 17, 2010
It's funny, I've actually experienced no. 5 which makes me laugh, because usually I'm thinking, you'll have a hard time trying to get me back tongue.
Re: 5 Worst Ways To Break Up With Someone. by iice(f): 8:12am On Apr 17, 2010
Abbygyal:

@iicee i like ya pic!! kinda captivating wink

Thanks! You're one of the few who isn't creeped out by it cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Will You Do It? / Telephone Husbands / Why The Honeymoon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.