Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

My Experience This Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience This Morning (13773 Views)

My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! / Has Anyone Experience This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience This Morning by farano(f): 11:01am On Sep 03, 2014
Ok let me go straight to d point...lol tho not funny. This morning in a public transport, a guy sitting next to me was romancing my lap in a coded manner embarassed I was like 'wtf?!' Immediately the guy said ssssshhhhhh and handed his phone to me to enter my contact. I refused to collect the phone. So he wrote his number on a piece of paper and gave it to me and whispered "call me and send your account number too". I got very angry that I gave him a hot slap. What an insult! sad People were curious to know what went wrong. I didn't say a word and he didn't too.

Why do some men behave like this

8 Likes

Re: My Experience This Morning by Mutuwa(m): 11:03am On Sep 03, 2014
farano: Ok let me go straight to d point...lol tho not funny. This morning in a public transport, a guy sitting next to me was romancing my lap in a coded manner embarassed I was like 'wtf?!' Immediately the guy said ssssshhhhhh and handed his phone to me to enter my contact. I refused to collect the phone. So he wrote his number on a piece of paper and gave it to me and whispered "call me and send your account number too". I got very angry that I gave him a hot slap. What an insult! sad People were curious to know what went wrong. I didn't say a word and he didn't too.

*falls from palm wine tree laughing*

14 Likes

Re: My Experience This Morning by Taleeysun(f): 11:07am On Sep 03, 2014
Laughing... Hahahaha
Re: My Experience This Morning by Sunkyphil(m): 11:08am On Sep 03, 2014
grin shocked shocked
Re: My Experience This Morning by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 03, 2014
farano: Ok let me go straight to d point...lol tho not funny. This morning in a public transport, a guy sitting next to me was romancing my lap in a coded manner embarassed I was like 'wtf?!' Immediately the guy said ssssshhhhhh and handed his phone to me to enter my contact. I refused to collect the phone. So he wrote his number on a piece of paper and gave it to me and whispered "call me and send your account number too". I got very angry that I gave him a hot slap. What an insult! sad People were curious to know what went wrong. I didn't say a word and he didn't too.

...**singing**...girls are not smiling eh eh....

4 Likes

Re: My Experience This Morning by Tymax(m): 11:09am On Sep 03, 2014
Hmmm! People can L lipsrsealed

Pishure or you know na wink

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience This Morning by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2014
Don't know what kept you waiting. You should had strike right when he was smooching your thighs. Sha next time, don't take it easy on perverts. Slap them hot in the eye!

Why do some men behave like this?

Only Perverts behave like this. It's what they do, pathetic psychos.

9 Likes

Re: My Experience This Morning by chemystery: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2014
Picture or i don't believe it.

1 Like

Re: My Experience This Morning by Ramon92: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2014
Maybe it's cos you were dressed like an oloso..

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience This Morning by ivyy(f): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2014

Oh really? When he was romancing the leg the slap did not come then undecided

Question for orunmila

55 Likes

Re: My Experience This Morning by farano(f): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2014
Ramon92: Maybe it's cos you were dressed like an oloso..
Na you sabi

1 Like

Re: My Experience This Morning by kingofpool: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2014
Make i hear say you slap am, person wey ask you to send your account number,as you are always lookin for rich maga'z, i knw your planz here this morning, itz like you are desperate to get a guy'z attention on nl, plz try using another meanz

34 Likes

Re: My Experience This Morning by Richhommie(m): 11:19am On Sep 03, 2014
NLders. Blowing lies since 1914

38 Likes

Re: My Experience This Morning by farano(f): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2014
kingofpool: Make i hear say you slap am, person wey ask you to send your account number,as you are always lookin for rich maga'z, i knw your planz here this morning, itz like you are desperate to get a guy'z attention on nl, plz try using another meanz
Stop spewing trash and stop reasoning with your good for nothing biro.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience This Morning by tutaboi(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2014
Source and picture pls!

1 Like

Re: My Experience This Morning by Seun(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2014
Sorry about this experience. To those asking why she didn't slap him immediately she must have been confused and maybe wondering if it was a mistake. It would not have been nice to slap a guy for mistakenly brushing her. Pls we should learn to be sympathetic to each other.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience This Morning by freecharles(m): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2014
yhaaaayy...mogbè ooooo....

Hot slap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience This Morning by jnrbayano(m): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2014
Romancing your laps with what? shocked

Shocking someone could do that shocked
Re: My Experience This Morning by spanzed(m): 11:36am On Sep 03, 2014

IgbaTi ke for what now....shey u didn't hear account number....he might be on heat!!and need someone to quench d fire..Op u wicked ooo
Re: My Experience This Morning by Jbluv55(m): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2014

Re: My Experience This Morning by cocoberry(f): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2014
Sure na Mutuwa be dat nah!

Mutuwa:

*falls from palm wine tree laughing*
Re: My Experience This Morning by Agybabe(f): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2014
Farano, why didn't you give the account number?

It ain't necessary you see him if you don't want to and that's after he had send the cash.

That should compensate for the lap-romance naw!

Some bois sha...

1 Like

Re: My Experience This Morning by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 03, 2014
chemystery: Picture or i don't believe it.
seconded.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience This Morning by MrCork: 11:54am On Sep 03, 2014

[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: My Experience This Morning by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 03, 2014
Seun: Sorry about this experience. To those asking why she didn't slap him immediately she must have been confused and maybe wondering if it was a mistake. It would not have been nice to slap a guy for mistakenly brushing her. Pls we should learn to be sympathetic to each other.

shocked Something else must be involved for this advise oo, lipsrsealed

Anyway e nor concern me.

25 Likes

Re: My Experience This Morning by chidamysy: 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
Haba, Abeg which of the numbers you fit give me
Re: My Experience This Morning by Jbluv55(m): 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2014

First and foremost, what the guy/man did was wrong cool.

From the health point of view(both for his own sake and yours), its not acceptable. No sensible fella would that with ebola scare all over.

That said, I think this should be a lesson for ladies with beautiful laps grin. Whenever you intend boarding such public transports, I think you should do what it takes to protect skin contact. Don't wear skirts that show off 'too much'. Some men do get aroused when they see pretty laps and I'm guessing yours would be wink.

Back to the actual incident, I don't think I would blame you much for your reaction given that its the first time you'll have this kind of experience. My advice is that you learn from it and take precautions to prevent a similar reoccurrence.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience This Morning by bknight: 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
Op, if u truly felt that way nothing stopped you from turning to him & telling him to stop it in a calm manner, yet loud enough for others in the vehicle to hear. That'll be enough warning/embarassment.

I think your silence emboldened him.

1 Like

Re: My Experience This Morning by traware(m): 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
Seun: Sorry about this experience. To those asking why she didn't slap him immediately she must have been confused and maybe wondering if it was a mistake. It would not have been nice to slap a guy for mistakenly brushing her. Pls we should learn to be sympathetic to each other.
Seun,are you truly a complete 'maga' like this or do you just pretend?This 'farano' is always saying in her posts that she desires a wealthy man.In her own words, 'a man with deep pockets' thereby,portraying herself to be from a desperately poor family.In essence,what I'm trying to say is,she is a fuccking liar and a cheap two hundred naira who.re.Grow some balls man!!! And stop being such a mumu for women

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience This Morning by MrCork: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2014

...franka..sweeery do u realiaze u ain't light skin? angry

9 Likes

Re: My Experience This Morning by MisterLongman(m): 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
E be lyk say farano don sign for Andyblaze United

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries / 'Happy Birthday To My Pillar'- Khole Celebrates Denrele / MEET The Tiktok Star Who Went Viral Because Of Her Gorgeous Shape (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.