Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Buhari Passed 8 Bills Into Law. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Passed 8 Bills Into Law. (31417 Views)

Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President / Governor Ambode Signs 7 New Bills Into Law, Guarantees 24-hours Power Supply / Osinbajo Signs Two Bills Into Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Passed 8 Bills Into Law. by ihatesycophant(m): 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
Grinch:
U jobs must be very hard...Nigeria eyes don clear....dey know better....U people are d one's rubbishing urself telling fictitious lies,hoping Nigerians will fall for it again. 12millions jobs in the agricultural sector indeed grin grin grin
You've not yet counter with fact, you're still engross with hate and emotion. Well, you may not know the meaning of indirect job. Go school, you no gre. Go get education. The number of non-pensionable jobs overweighed white collar job. There are indirect jobs in farming, construction, mining, npower, SMEs etc. Pls use your brain and detach yourself from hate and emotion.
Re: Buhari Passed 8 Bills Into Law. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
ihatesycophant:
You've not yet counter with fact, you're still engross with hate and emotion. Well, you may not know the meaning of indirect job. Go school, you no gre. Go get education. The number of non-pensionable jobs overweighed white collar job. There are indirect jobs in farming, construction, mining, npower, SMEs etc. Pls use your brain and detach yourself from hate and emotion.
U are the one that is not using his brain...imb*ecile. U are so stupiid....when ur uncle lai Mohammed made mention abt d government that is incompetent creating 12million jobs in agriculture, mining and other indirect jobs like u made mention of wasn't included. U that is well learned ur idiotic president don use una brain clean piss..that's an individual with just a NEPA bill. Mr professor, I refuse to be a zombie like u grin grin
Re: Buhari Passed 8 Bills Into Law. by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:22am On Jan 28, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
I laugh at how the wailers are busy spewing their venom of hatred at PMB as if that would be enough to send him back to Daura while ignorantly forgetting the fact that they only constitute the 5% who in any case din't vote for him - and whose vote he still wouldn't need to remain in Aso Rock come 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Passed 8 Bills Into Law. by ihatesycophant(m): 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
hidhrhis:

I'm in a very good mood today so I won't reply u or exchange words with u but let me just tell u don't quote me again
I'm not just quoting you, I'm correcting you to heal you of your negative emotion because Bible tells us anger lies in the bosom of a fool. Heal yourself from negative perspective and be loose. Life is more than just hating around.
Re: Buhari Passed 8 Bills Into Law. by hidhrhis(m): 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
ihatesycophant:

I'm not just quoting you, I'm correcting you to heal you of your negative emotion because Bible tells us anger lies in the bosom of a fool. Heal yourself from negative perspective and be loose. Life is more than just hating around.
thanks for the correction
Re: Buhari Passed 8 Bills Into Law. by ihatesycophant(m): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
hidhrhis:
thanks for the correction
You're welcome, have a blastful and blissful week ahead.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Passed 8 Bills Into Law. by ihatesycophant(m): 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
Grinch:
U are the one that is not using his brain...imb*ecile. U are so stupiid....when ur uncle lai Mohammed made mention abt d government that is incompetent creating 12million jobs in agriculture, mining and other indirect jobs like u made mention of wasn't included. U that is well learned ur idiotic president don use una brain clean piss..that's an individual with just a NEPA bill. Mr professor, I refuse to be a zombie like u grin grin

You may be good at throwing tantrum and abuse around but it would not make you win the argument or give you a point, instead it demote you at your level of education.
In an intelligent discourse you reel out fact and figure but never resort to abuse or less.
Now, give me empirical evidence to counter their point rather than wallowing in negative vibes.
Re: Buhari Passed 8 Bills Into Law. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
ihatesycophant:

You may be good at throwing tantrum and abuse around but it would not make you win the argument or give you a point, instead it demote you at your level of education.
In an intelligent discourse you reel out fact and figure but never resort to abuse or less.
Now, give me empirical evidence to counter their point rather than wallowing in negative vibes.
I have done that,but ur obsolete brain has refuse to comprehend. Did lai Mohammed made mention of their government creating 12million job or not? grin Please answer this question with all sincerity.
Re: Buhari Passed 8 Bills Into Law. by ihatesycophant(m): 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
Grinch:
I have done that,but ur obsolete brain has refuse to comprehend. Did lai Mohammed made mention of their government creating 12million job or not? grin Please answer this question with all sincerity.
Your throwing abuse just shows the type of education you acquired. Yes, he said they employed 12 million. What is so strange in that. He never said it was direct job but indirect job. Education is cheap but wisdom is not, it must be consciously acquired. I request again, give me empirical data that they didn't employ such number and stop being emotional.
Re: Buhari Passed 8 Bills Into Law. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
ihatesycophant:
Your throwing abuse just shows the type of education you acquired. Yes, he said they employed 12 million. What is so strange in that. He never said it was direct job but indirect job. Education is cheap but wisdom is not, it must be consciously acquired. I request again, give me empirical data that they didn't employ such number and stop being emotional.
Just fu*ck off...I know ur type...u have lost ur face n brain in Buharis ass*hole angry
Re: Buhari Passed 8 Bills Into Law. by ihatesycophant(m): 11:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
Grinch:
Just fu*ck off...I know ur type...u have lost ur face n brain in Buharis ass*hole angry
I wish you fine tune your education. Abuse can never win you argument, it only reduce you.
Still waiting for data to dispel what they say they employed.
Re: Buhari Passed 8 Bills Into Law. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
ihatesycophant:

I wish you fine tune your education. Abuse can never win you argument, it only reduce you.
Still waiting for data to dispel what they say they employed.
Can u fu*ck of my mention?
Re: Buhari Passed 8 Bills Into Law. by ihatesycophant(m): 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
Grinch:
Can u fu*ck of my mention?
You need deliverance and this can be done by laying of hands and legs. Meet TB Joshua quickly.
Re: Buhari Passed 8 Bills Into Law. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
ihatesycophant:
You need deliverance and this can be done by laying of hands and legs. Meet TB Joshua quickly.
Devil shiit for ur head angry
Re: Buhari Passed 8 Bills Into Law. by ihatesycophant(m): 10:45am On Jan 30, 2018
Grinch:
Devil shiit for ur head angry
I can help you arrange for the visit to TB Joshua for proper and quick deliverance before it gets out of hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police / Osun State Farmers To Be Empowered By Aregbesola's Administration / Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.