Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,464 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' (44735 Views)

Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos / Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma / Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson Chill Out On A Yacht (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by AK481(m): 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
plentykola:
Y will the taxify guy say he does not know her destination the destination will automatically appear immediately you start the trip now
The troublemaker made the boarding offline mode ,that is na she go tell the driver to turn left,go to the next 4 street turn right......
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by 2odd(m): 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
Joshmodest:

the nigga is a serial rapist, and its just a pity Shola d victim is the one getting the bashing...
THUNDER FIRE YOU !!!! OYA SAY AMEN !!!! ,

HAVE YOU SEEN RAPE/KIDNAP VICTIMS NARRATE THEIR ORDEAL
DO YOU KNOW THE EFFECT THE TRAUMA WILL HAVE ON THE SAID VICTIM ??;,

ONCE AGAIN THUNDER FIRE YOU

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by ameh99: 11:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
She wanted attention now she has gotten cool

1 Like

Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by Ejytex(m): 11:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
nairavsdollars:
The question is: Where is she going by 12 midnight? Is she a witch or looking for husband?
Coming back from ashii work

1 Like

Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
Joshmodest:

the nigga is a serial rapist, and its just a pity Shola d victim is the one getting the bashing...
Do you think before you type?

or you are trolling.

'serial rapist'
I just tire 4 some of una mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
Some of these ladies find these as opportunities for stardom. They crave for the spotlight so badly that they recruit copywriters and jobless influencers to make them trend on account of some well concocted stories. It's the Internet age. Expect more drama.

That is not to say her claims aren't real. Generally, social media peeps have gone completely useless.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 26, 2018

Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson?
About
Actress who is best known for her appearance as Sophie on the UK's MTV Base series Shuga. She began her tenure during the show's 3rd season from December 2013 through January 2014.

2014 was the last time she did something meaningful with her life. At least, that's what this post is saying.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by MichaelBlake40: 12:19am On Jan 27, 2018
Smartsyn:
She's finally becoming famous as she had planned. At least if we don't know her from the screens, we are getting to know her as a rape victim wannabe.

I heard she even got the whole thing on camera, person wan rape you, and you get time dey video am...
This one weak me grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by wondaboi94(m): 12:39am On Jan 27, 2018
warzall diz now

Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 27, 2018
#IStandByTheDriver
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by Atom57(m): 1:21am On Jan 27, 2018
Guys, na just to be careful with ladies o, any guy can be falsely accused of rape.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by croxsugar(m): 1:23am On Jan 27, 2018
Story story
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by Organizer111222(m): 1:23am On Jan 27, 2018
Every olosho in nigeria is an actress... rubbish for m olosho is synonymous to ashawo
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by GrammarCheck: 2:28am On Jan 27, 2018
acupikin:
Some Nigerians Are just Hearing Her name for the first time,we at metrodailies.com have decided to craft a biography on who she really is.
Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson?
About
Actress who is best known for her appearance as Sophie on the UK's MTV Base seriesShuga. She began her tenure during the show's 3rd season from December 2013 through January 2014.i

Before Fame

She earned an undergraduate degree in criminology. She decided to pursue acting following this, and received a full scholarship to the American Musical & Dramatic Academy in New York City.

Trivia
She has worked with inner-city, at-risk youth in London at London Probation. She has stated her desire to one day open a drama center that caters specifically to these groups.

Family Life
She was born in North London, England. She was also raised there mainly by her father, as her mother passed away while she was 14 years old.

Associated With
She appeared alongside Chris Attoh in 7 of 8 episodes on Shuga.

Alleged Rape On 24 january 2018

Actress Dorcas Shola Fapson on her Snapchat shared the full story of her encounter with a Taxify driver who attempted abducting her.

She had on Thursday shared how she was almost abducted by a Taxify driver, and only escaped after emptying her can of pepper spray in his eyes.

The Taxify Driver had later, in a statement released online, said the actress was the one who refused to get out of his car.

She had got into his car and refused to divulge her destination despite his insistence, he said.

source-https://www.metrodailies.com/news/dorcas-shola-fapson-biography-metrodailies-com/

With this elaborate biography which I feel is crap anyway, i have only one question. why doesn't she have her own car?
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by GrammarCheck: 2:29am On Jan 27, 2018
scaramucci:

2014 was the last time she did something meaningful with her life. At least, that's what this post is saying.

After that, she became a hustler
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by poyet(m): 3:11am On Jan 27, 2018
She's an unpopular actress, so used the avenue to make herself a little more famous than she had been. Wetin she wan do outside around that time? Na the Q be that.
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by CaptainFM1: 3:23am On Jan 27, 2018
nairavsdollars:
The question is: Where is she going by 12 midnight? Is she a witch or looking for husband?

Is there a time one cannot go out

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by AreaFada2: 4:01am On Jan 27, 2018
Sleekbabx:
My own concern is Fapson
Seems she came from a family of Vaseline crew cheesy

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

That she should be called Fapson and alleging rape. She should have just convinced the guy that fapping is the rage, not rape. Lol.
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by AreaFada2: 4:08am On Jan 27, 2018
Atom57:
Guys, na just to be careful with ladies o, any guy can be falsely accused of rape.
Many are in prison innocently.
But it's a disservice to real victims. It makes people doubt genuine ones which by the way are many.
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by bigsmoke2(m): 4:30am On Jan 27, 2018
She described her self as" part time crazy lady " on her ig page. As far as am concerned she was probably drunk from turn up and now showing her craziness. even the video of the incident she released does not show anything. How can you call uber and not reveal you destination at such an hour of the day

Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by Nobody: 4:39am On Jan 27, 2018
UK chick. False rape claims dey their blood.

I only hope the driver can get legal representation so he can sue this daft biatch.

I also hope he has learned a valuable lesson about gra gra. He is guilty of assault, and that is what this slay Queen is trying to twist into something else.
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by otswag(m): 5:08am On Jan 27, 2018
Joshmodest:

all these women wrapper sef wey go just dey support fine geh simply because she fine
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by Joshmodest(m): 5:19am On Jan 27, 2018
makky555:

Serial rapist... How did it feel when he raped you, your sister, your friend, your cousin, your neighbor and all his other victims you know of?

I chose to respond to your silly comment, cos ure a lady and shuld respect other ladies, but like I love to say women are the problem of women and not men. don't u think if it were to be a man involved in d rape saga all of dis guys wuld support him, and now a lady has come out to say I was raped , whether she lied or not let the court prove that, but u lambasting her like coming out is an offense, is futher hindering other ladies like u, maybe ur sister, neighbor, friend or even niece from speaking out when they are raped tomorrow...Gender inequality wuld continue cos it lies in the hands of senseless and shameless women like u who bully ur fellow girls probably out of jealousy...u re one of dose fellas that make rappers call women b*tches..

1 Like

Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by makky555(f): 5:56am On Jan 27, 2018
I'd let your insults pass today cuz you're clearly ignorant. Why would you pass on a verdict on someone you have never met before even calling him "serial rapist " when clearly the matter has not been taken to court?
If you were sensible enough to read my comment on this matter you won't be talking cheap. I've never insulted the girl or said she was lying. Jealousy you say? Uncle I watch shuga because of that lady but it doesn't mean I'd support her cuz I like her.
And her coming out on social media to report is all shades of wrong. Social media is not the police station or the authorities. The bash she got was of her doing.
She's a celebrity and should know better than creating drama for herself. If it was an ordinary citizen that came out to complain maybe her case might have been different. Maybe people might believe her. But as a celebrity who knows the importance of image building and branding coming out on social media to dent his name and the company's is wrong. What if the court proves his innocence? Huhn? I'm sure you'll shut that hole you call a mouth.

Joshmodest:

I chose to respond to your silly comment, cos ure a lady and shuld respect other ladies, but like I love to say women are the problem of women and not men. don't u think if it were to be a man involved in d rape saga all of dis guys wuld support him, and now a lady has come out to say I was raped , whether she lied or not let the court prove that, but u lambasting her like coming out is an offense, is futher hindering other ladies like u, maybe ur sister, neighbor, friend or even niece from speaking out when they are raped tomorrow...Gender inequality wuld continue cos it lies in the hands of senseless and shameless women like u who bully ur fellow girls probably out of jealousy...u re one of dose fellas that make rappers call women b*tches..
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by Follygunners: 6:25am On Jan 27, 2018
Joshmodest:

I really pity ur wife bro...

Pity ur own life, asiwin!
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by Oshatrends: 6:33am On Jan 27, 2018
It only God Dat will safe the less privilege

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-_b6EOnHwo
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 27, 2018
World class music video directed & by Nigerian/Nairaland hip-hop artist, director & model @fugeeboi on IG
Please leave a comment on Youtube, feel free to share to your Facebook page and repost on all social media platforms wink

WayBack by fugeeboi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j48_SAHaC08

Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by bekpo(m): 6:46am On Jan 27, 2018
superpauL:
It still doesn't change the fact that buhari is FAIURE personified.

It does not change d fact that u r empty headed
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by Walexybobo(m): 6:52am On Jan 27, 2018
Idiotic! is dis how ur mates create familiarity? I never heard of ur name though.
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by Awoo88: 7:04am On Jan 27, 2018
So because this idiot won tread, he won spoil another man life. If I where the guy, I will try raping her for real
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by foxe(m): 7:14am On Jan 27, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) / “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action / Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.