Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

If You Are Awake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Awake (503 Views)

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) / I'M AWAKE Doing This Thing In My Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Awake by IamMrNoble(m): 2:18am On Jan 27, 2018
If you are awake, it is either you're a witch or something close to that.

Me: I was just sleeping, I started hearing kpa kpa kpa.. I woke up cos I thought it's my 12 years old ceiling fan responding to NEPA surprises. Anyways, it's my neighbor, but I don't know what he's hitting this hard shaa..

Meanwhile, I'm just watching something on the internet.. If you're joining me, please come with your doll, I don't have Vaseline
Re: If You Are Awake by Lewaluv(f): 2:33am On Jan 27, 2018
Maybe your neighbor is having sex
Re: If You Are Awake by Nobody: 2:52am On Jan 27, 2018
Go and check ur neighbour and tell us what he is doing asap.
Re: If You Are Awake by yarimo(m): 3:32am On Jan 27, 2018
Me I no wan sleep because I sense my village people want to open my case immediately if I sleep. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Simon Evia New Photos / Seun needs to be sued / My Husband Abandoned Me After Fire Incident, Beggar Recounts Her Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.