Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Ex-girlfriend Always Accuse Him Of Cheating, Even Without Catching Him - Fb User - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-girlfriend Always Accuse Him Of Cheating, Even Without Catching Him - Fb User (1150 Views)

Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? / Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. / How To Have Sex Without Catching Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-girlfriend Always Accuse Him Of Cheating, Even Without Catching Him - Fb User by Emperoo: 11:21am On Jan 27, 2018
Comrade Nnadi Goodluck took to his facebook page to rant about a girl he once met, who will always accuse him of cheating even without catching him.

Here is what he posted on his timeline.

"One of my ex-girlfriends was very furious and startled after some months of our relationship, she has never seen or caught me cheating on her, but will always assume and accuse me of cheating without prior evidence, proof or attestation.

In her words, 'you're probably cheating on me and being overly smart and hiding it judiciously. One day, I will apparently catch you the same way that you always catch me whenever I cheat on you'.

I've told her innumerable times that I'm not really the cheating type, I further revealed to her that throughout my past relationships, I've never being unfaithful.

I'd even asked her, 'how can someone that is not having sex in a relationship cheat on you'. She'd strongly affirmed that the only reason I am not having sex with her, is because, I've another person somewhere that I'm having sex with. I'd got tired immediately.

Babe will always call me a liar, whenever I'd remind her that I can never cheat on her no matter what.

She told me that everyone cheats, just that I'd always chop and clean mouth, that I'm too smart for her. I was very surprised, how on earth will she think that everyone cheats.

Because of her chronic insecurity and worrisome low self-esteem, I'd gave her my facebook password, always allowing her to read my WhatsApp messages and phone messages, even letting her go through all my contacts, still, she was never satisfied.

I was very unhappy with the relationship and how she never believe me whenever I tell her that I don't cheat.

I was even expecting her to give praises to God for blessing her with a sincere partner, rather, she was always wanting to find fault, where there isn't fault.

This is an ex-girlfriend that later said she can never trust me no matter what I say or do.

Long story cut short, I'd ran for my life, before someone stabs me.

© Comrade Nnadi Goodluck."

What is your take on this?

Re: Ex-girlfriend Always Accuse Him Of Cheating, Even Without Catching Him - Fb User by elomba35: 11:26am On Jan 27, 2018
Admin do the needful and take this thread to the permanent site.
Good for FP
That girl must be very mad.
Nawa for some Nigerian babes sef.
CC: Lalasticlala, Dominique, Ishilove, Mynd44
Re: Ex-girlfriend Always Accuse Him Of Cheating, Even Without Catching Him - Fb User by JULIE1925(f): 11:30am On Jan 27, 2018
grin

We ladies are always insecure & have trust issues sha... lipsrsealed

But if u showed her everything and still she don't trust u, then she's in the deep shiiit ..

Relationship without a trust is worthless.. cool
Re: Ex-girlfriend Always Accuse Him Of Cheating, Even Without Catching Him - Fb User by Ahmed0336(m): 11:48am On Jan 27, 2018
Thank God you left that FBI/CIA partner. My type won't last a week in such relationship.
Re: Ex-girlfriend Always Accuse Him Of Cheating, Even Without Catching Him - Fb User by elomba35: 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

We ladies are always insecure & have trust issues sha... lipsrsealed

But if u showed her everything and still she don't trust u, then she's in the deep shiiit ..

Relationship without a trust is worthless.. cool

Nawa o. Dis world is just hard
Re: Ex-girlfriend Always Accuse Him Of Cheating, Even Without Catching Him - Fb User by elomba35: 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ahmed0336:
Thank God you left that FBI/CIA partner. My type won't last a week in such relationship.

SSS lover. lolz
Re: Ex-girlfriend Always Accuse Him Of Cheating, Even Without Catching Him - Fb User by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
This life e get as e be..
Re: Ex-girlfriend Always Accuse Him Of Cheating, Even Without Catching Him - Fb User by Pubichairs(m): 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
lipsrsealed u shouldn't have explained things to her..women sometimes are worthless
Re: Ex-girlfriend Always Accuse Him Of Cheating, Even Without Catching Him - Fb User by apholaryn: 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
Seems we dated d same girl.
D day her runs got exposed instead,na den I realisd she was probably trying to cover her paroles.

E no go betta 4u wiaeva u dey @Dammy .lol
Re: Ex-girlfriend Always Accuse Him Of Cheating, Even Without Catching Him - Fb User by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
Possible reasons...
>Paranoia...Did her ex cheat on her in a very painful way?

>Insecurity, is he handsome or does he fit into 'most wanted' men list? Does she feel she is undeserving of him?

>Guilty conscience (i.e) She is playing same game.
So, she'll keep accusing him, it's a distractive technique. He would spend so much time trying to prove he isn't cheating. There'll be no time to snoop and catch her.

> She has been reading too much of Toks200008 threads. She is now an ardent believer of all men cheat. Stereotypes are bad. They mess up our psyche.
Re: Ex-girlfriend Always Accuse Him Of Cheating, Even Without Catching Him - Fb User by LessNoise: 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
Women are never satisfied......i give up on y'all sex doll ti take over!!!
Re: Ex-girlfriend Always Accuse Him Of Cheating, Even Without Catching Him - Fb User by elomba35: 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
LessNoise:
Women are never satisfied......i give up on y'all sex doll ti take over!!!

Lmao.

Sex doll fall on you
Re: Ex-girlfriend Always Accuse Him Of Cheating, Even Without Catching Him - Fb User by elomba35: 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Possible reasons...
>Paranoia...Did her ex cheat on her in a very painful way?

>Insecurity, is he handsome or does he fit into 'most wanted' men list? Does she feel she is undeserving of him?

>Guilty conscience (i.e) She is playing same game.
So, she'll keep accusing him, it's a distractive technique. He would spend so much time trying to prove he isn't cheating. There'll be no time to snoop and catch her.

> She has been reading too much of Toks200008 threads. She is now an ardent believer of all men cheat. Stereotypes are bad. They mess up our psyche.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Confession : How My Uncle Friend F++ked Me In Our Parlor / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Recently Bagged A Phd / Why Is It That People Show Sympathy To Good Looking Criminals More Than Ugly One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.