Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Obasanjo's 3rd Force And Nigeria's Breakup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's 3rd Force And Nigeria's Breakup (1180 Views)

Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) / "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun / Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo's 3rd Force And Nigeria's Breakup by EternalTruths: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2018
My Observation of what is to come in Nigeria

*) OBJ's 3rd force will be strongly rooted in SW, Edo, Delta Ishekiri and Northern Christian region.

*) Buhari's force will be strongly rooted in Northern Muslim region

*) The Igbos and the SS ethnic groups excluding Edo & Ishekiris will be on the fence for 2 main reasons

1) Cultural orientation in their belief in Power Rotation.

2) Desire to see Northern rule end in 2023 and not 2027 and then power transferred back to the South in the hands of the Igbos.

*) Buhari will use money to win voters in the SE and SS regions who will never take 2019 serious because of the 2 reasons above.

*) Buhari will soundly defeat OBJ's 3rd force and PDP

*) OBJ will be infuriated but will be confused on what to do in order to stop Buhari's plan to Fulanize Nigeria.

*) Clashes will erupt in the West between the inhabitants and Hausa Fulani traders.

*) Fulani herdsmen will reinforced the Hausa Fulani traders.

*) OPC will rise to defend their people.

*) Yoruba elites will be fed up and arm OPC to defend SW from the incessant killings.

*) Northern Christian elites will arm their militias to defend themselves.

*) 2023, Buhari will handover power to a Fulani man out of fear of revenge.

*) All ethnic groups will declare independence.

*) UN will intervene to prevent total breakdown of Law and Order.

*) Referendum will be conducted

*) Nigeria will cease to exist.

*) Border will be erected despite ECOWAS treaty.

Buhari was a mistake that God clearly warned Nigerians not to make but they still went ahead out of ethnoreligious hatred.

Tell OBJ that the mistake of 2015 he made, can't be reversed until he confesses before God & people why he really went against Jonathan.

Whatever reason he will give, will be used against him by the heavenly beings.

If he mentions corruption, the heavens will expose all his corruption from 1999-2007 and punish him for that.

If he mentions any other stupid reasons, God will judge him based on that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo's 3rd Force And Nigeria's Breakup by kettykings: 11:47am On Jan 27, 2018
The analysis sounds good but there are some things we need to factor in , the fulanis are smarter than yorubas and i think with 3 key policies they will bring yorubas on their knees like they did during the Struggle for illorin and when Sarduana imprisoned Awolowo and declared state of emergency in the west.

3 key policies buhari might use to finish yorubas .

1.Relocation of Oil and gas companies headquaters out of Lagos to either Abuja or Niger Delta to placate Niger delta and secure their loyalty and votes

2. A deep sea port and maritime hub in the Niger Delta .

3 brutal probe of the Obasanjo regime and the Lagos finances and a crack down on touts and street urchins in the south west with a military operation .

if the oil and gas companies move the banks will follow them and that is the end of the Lagos and south west

we might eventually return to what happened in the early 90s or 60s , i just pray another Nzeogwu will not drag igbos into Nigeria's political quagmire and melodrama
Re: Obasanjo's 3rd Force And Nigeria's Breakup by EternalTruths: 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
kettykings:
The analysis sounds good but there are some things we need to factor in , the fulanis are smarter than yorubas and i think with 3 key policies they will bring yorubas on their knees like they did during the Struggle for illorin and when Sarduana imprisoned Awolowo and declared state of emergency in the west.

3 key policies buhari might use to finish yorubas .

1.Relocation of Oil and gas companies headquaters out of Lagos to either Abuja or Niger Delta to placate Niger delta and secure their loyalty and votes

2. A deep sea port and maritime hub in the Niger Delta .

3 brutal probe of the Obasanjo regime and the Lagos finances and a crack down on touts and street urchins in the south west with a military operation .

if the oil and gas companies move the banks will follow them and that is the end of the Lagos and south west

we might eventually return to what happened in the early 90s or 60s , i just pray another Nzeogwu will not drag igbos into Nigeria's political quagmire and melodrama

That Nzeogwu who will attempt to repeat that nonsense will be slaughtered before he cause another wahala
Re: Obasanjo's 3rd Force And Nigeria's Breakup by ayokellany: 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
Too many unwise Igbos on NL.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's 3rd Force And Nigeria's Breakup by resurgentxtian4: 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
I am Yoruba and a Christian but I don’t like how igbos think. If you hate Yorubas so much, why don’t you pull out of our region or wage a direct war against us? This proxy revenge war you want the Hausas to fight for you will never work.

If igbos continue acting like a politically conquered tribe, then I am sorry they would never be rule this country. If you want to see yorubas suffer in Nigeria, wage a direct war and stop instigating trouble through useless propaganda.

I like igbos as fellow Christians but their unforgiving spirit and hatred for my tribe is their undoing in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's 3rd Force And Nigeria's Breakup by Biafraqueen(f): 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
EternalTruths:

*) OBJ's 3rd force will be strongly rooted in SW, Edo, Delta Ishekiri and Northern Christian region.

*) The Igbos and the SS ethnic groups excluding Edo & Ishekiris will be on the fence for 2 main reasons

2) Desire to see Northern rule end in 2023 and not 2027 and then power transferred back to the South in the hands of the Igbos.

*) Buhari will use money to win voters in the SE and SS regions who will never take 2019 serious because of the 2 reasons above.

*) OBJ will be infuriated but will be confused on what to do in order to stop Buhari's plan to Fulanize Nigeria.

*) Clashes will erupt in the West between the inhabitants and Hausa Fulani traders.

*) Yoruba elites will be fed up and arm OPC to defend SW from the incessant killings.

Buhari was a mistake that God clearly warned Nigerians not to make but they still went ahead out of ethnoreligious hatred.

Tell OBJ that the mistake of 2015 he made, can't be reversed until he confesses before God & people why he really went against Jonathan.

If he mentions corruption, the heavens will expose all his corruption from 1999-2007 and punish him for that.

break up is imminent.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's 3rd Force And Nigeria's Breakup by Stingman: 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
Anything that will hasten the unlocking of the contraption...is welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's 3rd Force And Nigeria's Breakup by EternalTruths: 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
I am Yoruba and a Christian but I don’t like how igbos think. If you hate Yorubas so much, why don’t you pull out of our region or wage a direct war against us? This proxy revenge war you want the Hausas to fight for you will never work.

If igbos continue acting like a politically conquered tribe, then I am sorry they would never be rule this country. If you want to see yorubas suffer in Nigeria, wage a direct war and stop instigating trouble through useless propaganda.

I like igbos as fellow Christians but their unforgiving spirit and hatred for my tribe is their undoing in Nigeria.

Point out the hate in that calculation.
Re: Obasanjo's 3rd Force And Nigeria's Breakup by EternalTruths: 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
ayokellany:
Too many unwise Igbos on NL.
Counter the points with superior points.
Point out where I got it wrong.
Re: Obasanjo's 3rd Force And Nigeria's Breakup by LordRay205: 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
So sad to agree with your calculations!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's 3rd Force And Nigeria's Breakup by EternalTruths: 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
LordRay205:
So sad to agree with your calculations!

My brother, Obasanjo's 3rd force just collapsed after Jonathan ignored his call.

Buhari has soundly defeated the monkey called Obasanjo even before 2019 election.
Re: Obasanjo's 3rd Force And Nigeria's Breakup by Balyz: 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
EternalTruths:

O boy dat tin wey you dey smoke ba e strong o grin
Re: Obasanjo's 3rd Force And Nigeria's Breakup by EternalTruths: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
Balyz:
O boy dat tin wey you dey smoke ba e strong o grin

Obasanjo your hero don fall before the fight begin.

Buhari definitely go win 2nd term and then send more Fulani Terrorists into your community farm lands.

Hope say you don dey ready for them.?
Re: Obasanjo's 3rd Force And Nigeria's Breakup by Balyz: 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
EternalTruths:

Obasanjo your hero don fall before the fight begin.

Buhari definitely go win 2nd term and then send more Fulani Terrorists into your community farm lands.

Hope say you don dey ready for them.?
Please give me the number of your dealer. His shi*t must be real good grin

(1) (Reply)

Coming Soon: Osuofia In Wakanda / "10 Reasons Why Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" - Igbokwe Backs President Buhari / The Genesis Of The Massacre In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.