Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

See The Number She Gave Me After Complimenting Her Intellectual Ability - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Number She Gave Me After Complimenting Her Intellectual Ability (672 Views)

Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani / 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Number She Gave Me After Complimenting Her Intellectual Ability by unapapadeycraze: 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
the number estharfabian gave me.

Re: See The Number She Gave Me After Complimenting Her Intellectual Ability by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
Do the number comes after solving the problem
Re: See The Number She Gave Me After Complimenting Her Intellectual Ability by bolinjkezzy(m): 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
This one easy na. Casio calculator is your friend
Re: See The Number She Gave Me After Complimenting Her Intellectual Ability by Shayneward1: 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
After solving the equation and she cuts your call..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Warri Girl Propose To Her Dwarf Boyfriend But He Decided To Say No. / Babes In Igbesa Ogun State / 13 Reasons Why You Should Have More Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.