Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Warri Girl Propose To Her Dwarf Boyfriend But He Decided To Say No. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warri Girl Propose To Her Dwarf Boyfriend But He Decided To Say No. (674 Views)

A Teenage Girl Propose To Me / Heavy Loaded Backside Woman And Dwarf Boyfriend Break Internet -MUST SEE PHOTOS / Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warri Girl Propose To Her Dwarf Boyfriend But He Decided To Say No. by Entvibez(f): 3:55am On Jan 29, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVSzNJ572AQ

How sure should you be before proposing to the love of your life in public?

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/01/warri-girl-propose-to-her-dwarf.html

Farano Rocktation Mynd44
Re: Warri Girl Propose To Her Dwarf Boyfriend But He Decided To Say No. by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 29, 2018
grin Is this the new trend now?
Re: Warri Girl Propose To Her Dwarf Boyfriend But He Decided To Say No. by MrRhymes101(m): 5:50am On Jan 29, 2018
Hope this is not another skit??... Wedding MC
Re: Warri Girl Propose To Her Dwarf Boyfriend But He Decided To Say No. by mikejj(m): 5:57am On Jan 29, 2018
grin story

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Spent Valentine’s Day With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife / I Am Feeling Guilty For Falling In Love With My Best Friend’s Girlfriend / Do You Agree With This Comparison Of Men And Cucumbers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.