Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

How Bro Got Saved From Contacting HIV - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Bro Got Saved From Contacting HIV (1607 Views)

Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For / See How A Guy Was Saved From Being Used For Yahoo Plus By A Girl He Slept With. / HIV Positive Man Saved From Homosexuality And Sugar Daddies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Bro Got Saved From Contacting HIV by mikebrown92: 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
So brother just called me now saying one of his female friend just came back from Minnesota (United States)
She came in few weeks ago and brother decided to keep her company till she return cuz she came to spend few days in 9ja as her family is in the U.S,
Just about she staying for 4 days, she started feeling Hot and the urge to get s*x was in her blood but brother took her as jiat5a friend and never wanted to have any other thing except the friendship within them but this girl has missed 9ja blood with american blood and she couldn't control herself over the s*x urge so she tried seducing my brother to have s*x with him but brother kept controlling himself until a day where Brother couldn't resist her seduction and he almost gave in to her but then brother thought of an idea of taking her out and brother has been coming across people that do Free blood test so brother disguised in taking her out to have a look around where as his intention was to take her to where they do blood test,
On getting there, brother pretended that's an opportunity for both of them to know there status before anything can happen between them but the girl rejected at 1st as she was claiming she's clean so brother tried by convincing her if she wants to do anything with him, she will have to run the test and she got excited and accepted to run the test,
Behold result came in and one of the attendant at the centre just called brother with 1 kind gesture on her face to a corner where she told brother that he is clean but the lady is HIV positive and its been long in her blood, OMG!
Brother wanted to create scene that it can't true cuz the girl claimed she checked her status some months back and she was clean but later calm his spirit and pretended he was just shown his own result and he told the attendant to call the girl herself and break the news to her while he pretend he didn't hear anything about the girl result, the girl was called and they broke the bad news...

That was how my brother kept thanking God till today for saving him and for giving him the power to resist the girl seduction....

Guys becareful out there!!!

Pardon me for the write up, try to comprehend beyond what I've written.
Re: How Bro Got Saved From Contacting HIV by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
Sit down bro
There is nothing to thank God about
Re: How Bro Got Saved From Contacting HIV by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
mikebrown92:
So brother just called me now saying one of his female friend just came back from Minnesota (United States)
She came in few weeks ago and brother decided to keep her company till she return cuz she came to spend few days in 9ja as her family is in the U.S,
Just about she staying for 4 days, she started feeling Hot and the urge to get s*x was in her blood but brother took her as jiat5a friend and never wanted to have any other thing except the friendship within them but this girl has missed 9ja blood with american blood and she couldn't control herself over the s*x urge so she tried seducing my brother to have s*x with him but brother kept controlling himself until a day where Brother couldn't resist her seduction and he almost gave in to her but then brother thought of an idea of taking her out and brother has been coming across people that do Free blood test so brother disguised in taking her out to have a look around where as his intention was to take her to where they do blood test,
On getting there, brother pretended that's an opportunity for both of them to know there status before anything can happen between them but the girl rejected at 1st as she was claiming she's clean so brother tried by convincing her if she wants to do anything with him, she will have to run the test and she got excited and accepted to run the test,
Behold result came in and one of the attendant at the centre just called brother with 1 kind gesture on her face to a corner where she told brother that he is clean but the lady is HIV positive and its been long in her blood, OMG!
Brother wanted to create scene that it can't true cuz the girl claimed she checked her status some months back and she was clean but later calm his spirit and pretended he was just shown his own result and he told the attendant to call the girl herself and break the news to her while he pretend he didn't hear anything about the girl result, the girl was called and they broke the bad news...

That was how my brother kept thanking God till today for saving him and for giving him the power to resist the girl seduction....

Guys becareful out there!!!

Pardon me for the write up, try to comprehend beyond what I've written.

I smell lies angry
Re: How Bro Got Saved From Contacting HIV by Learnstuffs: 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nice script frm Nollywood movie
Re: How Bro Got Saved From Contacting HIV by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
What happened to Doctor-patient confidentiality? Do you know that that nurse or whoever that broke the news to your bro could be sued?.
Re: How Bro Got Saved From Contacting HIV by habsydiamond(m): 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
Enemy in disguise....narrow escape ti o bad...
Re: How Bro Got Saved From Contacting HIV by Hector09(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
Some guys sabi lie pass lie mohammed

1 Like

Re: How Bro Got Saved From Contacting HIV by dingbang(m): 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
now this is fiction
Re: How Bro Got Saved From Contacting HIV by Hollasmall: 4:55am On Jan 28, 2018
But you can lie ooo,even lucifer dey learn from you.
Re: How Bro Got Saved From Contacting HIV by schumastic(m): 5:58am On Jan 28, 2018
Some doubting Thomas will still say is a lie. Continue having sex with every random guy you or girl you see without CD, your case is what we would read here on nl.

Anyway since am a virgin, I guess I can't give advice on this topic.
Re: How Bro Got Saved From Contacting HIV by linearity: 6:20am On Jan 28, 2018
When is the part two of this moving coming out?

Next time, please make it a little believable;

Health care privacy laws prohibits Doctors and medical professionals from disclosing health records and test results to third parties without the written consent of the individual.
Re: How Bro Got Saved From Contacting HIV by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 28, 2018
Sounds like fiction but I believe it can happen. The question remains, did she know about the virus and wanted to infect your brother?
Re: How Bro Got Saved From Contacting HIV by GOFRONT(m): 7:11am On Jan 28, 2018
Wow.....which one is even a lie na....That the bros truly had sex with d girl or that the whole story is just a fiction..

Come on fellaz, it is high time we start seein som fiction to be True and Realer than d main action by considerin things that are happenein very close to us of late....

Not everybody has d ability to Reject such an offer all the way from America.....Our sex defence is no longer tight.....Our sex defence wall is now as porous n weak as Liverpool Fc defence....... grin

Even the way som guyz slide into the DM of som random monikers bearin 'F' is enough to show how porous our Defence hav become........Sometimes, we go to that everbusy bus stop, we sight a clean fresh well endowed lady, with bakside, And we just wonna dive in because condom is far fetched.,...........In the party, a lady flashes her Triangle and oh we want to taste it

When Cardi B came to Nigeria to attend Wizkid show in lagos, most of us here wants to hav a taste of her Nunu...... And here we are tellin a bros who is Able to reject almost same offer as Cardi B sayin is a lie, Is a lie,
Re: How Bro Got Saved From Contacting HIV by mikebrown92: 9:22am On Feb 06, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Sounds like fiction but I believe it can happen. The question remains, did she know about the virus and wanted to infect your brother?
That aspect, brother ain't sure too but we feel she knows and see brother as someone girls can easily give in to so as to spread the virus in 9ja.
Re: How Bro Got Saved From Contacting HIV by mikebrown92: 9:25am On Feb 06, 2018
kimbraa:
What happened to Doctor-patient confidentiality? Do you know that that nurse or whoever that broke the news to your bro could be sued?.

Lol, but brother didn't let the girl know he was told about her status and the nurse apparently saved bro as she saw both as lovers.
Re: How Bro Got Saved From Contacting HIV by mikebrown92: 9:26am On Feb 06, 2018
dingbang:
now this is fiction
Sounds fiction but true

Its strange but true
Re: How Bro Got Saved From Contacting HIV by Next2Bezee(m): 9:43am On Feb 06, 2018
For those that can't be bothered to read all that epistle..

Girl comes back from abroad
Girl seduces guy
Guy resists seduction
Guy takes girl out to get blood tests
Guy finds out girl has HiV
Mumu creates epistle about it on NL.

1 Like

Re: How Bro Got Saved From Contacting HIV by mikebrown92: 9:44am On Feb 06, 2018
Next2Bezee:
For those that can't be bothered to read all that epistle..

Girl comes back from abroad
Girl seduces guy
Guy resists seduction
Guy takes girl out to get blood tests
Guy finds out girl has HiV
Mumu creates epistle about it on NL.

Mumu read all the epistle and summarise about it.

(1) (Reply)

A Neat Working Class And Handsome Gentleman Needed In Warri / NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] / My Mother Is A B*tch! She Betrayed My Father & Wants To Control Me - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.