Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

My Mother Is A B*tch! She Betrayed My Father & Wants To Control Me - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Is A B*tch! She Betrayed My Father & Wants To Control Me - Lady (1606 Views)

She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Is A B*tch! She Betrayed My Father & Wants To Control Me - Lady by Giftedhand92: 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2018

My name is Mabel. My mother,is a Ghanaian who came to America when she was 32 years old. She married my father,an American who was 55 at that time.This would be my father’s second marriage and my mother’s first. My dad is a former member of the American peace corps who loved to travel the world too.My father is 74 years old today and has a failing health.

I have a younger sister who is just four years old. People used to credit my dad for having a baby when he was 70 years old.I am 19 years old so my baby sister is like 15 years younger than me.Its cute,I love her and we all do. My dad wanted me to learn about my mother’s culture and decided that I would go to University in Ghana. This was against my mother’s wish.

I started schooling in Ghana three years ago and I am in my finals. Through my my cousin who is in Ghana,I met a young man whom I fell in love with. Kosi and I met and fell in love. We have been dating since January this year. I couldn’t wait to introduce him to my family and this summer,we both traveled to the US to meet my parents. My father was thrilled and impressed by how cool Kosi was as young man.

My mother on the other hand,was not receptive. After she questioned him about his parents,its turns out that my Mom knew Kosi’s parents. And with that,she told me and my dad that she would never agree to a Marriage of me and Kosi. I was mad at my mom because she did not give me any reasons for her stance. She just said Kosi is from a bad family.

This made my cousin who introduced us wonder why my mom would say that. We later got to find out that my Mom and Kosi’s father were former lovers in Ghana years ago. As for me,that was not enough reason for me not to marry Kosi. They were former lovers and so what? isn’t she supposed to have moved on? Kosi also confronted his dad. It was his dad that told Kosi the truth about my mom.

True,Kosi’s dad and my mom were high school lovers back in Ghana many years ago. But the most shocking revelation is that Kosi’s dad claims that him and my mom connected about five years ago again and my mom actually got pregnant after. He said,my mom begged him to leave his wife and marry her. That she was unhappy with my dad who is old and she only married my dad for his money. She truly loved Kosi’s dad.

However,Kosi’s dad refused to leave his family and my precious mother made my dad believe that my little sister,is my dad’s child.Talk about the mother of all Jezebels. I cried when Kosi told me all these. And I definitely confronted my mom who began to cry and beg me not to tell my father. It would kill him. My father suffers High blood pressure condition already.This secret that my mother cheated on him with her former lover and deceived him to think he was the father of her love child would definitely kill my father.

Now,my mother wants me to shut my mouth about this. Yet,she would not give her permission for me to marry Kosi. Talk about double standards and selfishness. she says,because my little sister is Kosi’s half sister,we cannot get married. My mother is a selfish b*tch and has taken advantage of my father’s failing health to prevent me from marrying the one I love.

I hate her so much. I have told her to let me marry Kosi or I tell my dad. She says if my dad dies as a result of this,his death is on me. I love my dad. He has been so good to me. I would hate to be the one to tell him this sad and horrible thing my mom has done. But keeping quiet,means I cannot be with the one I love.

I would not have needed mother’s permission to marry anyone I loved. But right now,she is the one controlling my father’s will,wealth and my trust fund until I am 30 years old. She threatened to cut me off if I disobeyed her.

Kosi wants us to run way and get married. But that means,I will be cut off from my family. My dad listens to my mother still. What do you think I should do?

Should I tell my dad and risk his health & possibly his life? Or should I keep quiet and loose the love of my life? Or better still,run away with Kosi and be cut off from my family?

Kosi’s father is also against this but Kosi is confident that he would come around after a while. Kosi’s mother is aware of my little sister and she has given us her blessing despite all.

The only problem now is my mom that is still trying to control my life and happiness just to spite her former lover. She said its over her dead body for me to marry Kosi….Oh God,what do I do?

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/my-mother-is-a-btch-she-betrayed-my-father-wants-to-control-me-lady/

cc: Lalasticlala farano
Re: My Mother Is A B*tch! She Betrayed My Father & Wants To Control Me - Lady by emeijeh(m): 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: My Mother Is A B*tch! She Betrayed My Father & Wants To Control Me - Lady by memories1(f): 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
That lady desperately rushing into marriage, will soon sing another song, and look for how to desperately run out of it.

How do you address your own mother as a bit.ch? Did she have a heart-to-heart talk with her mother?

How is the mother a bit.ch for controlling her sick husband, who else is supposed to do it? Is the husband complaining or feeling emancipated? What is wrong in keeping your trust fund till you're 30 years old, at least, as a guarantee that you can make positive decisions with it?

People that don't have a mother figure are desperately looking for one, here is this one calling her mother a bit.ch and heaping curses upon her own head.

You don't know what you've got till it's gone.

Modified:

My opinion is mine...
Most families have their secrets and troubles. There's no need labeling her mother for the world to heap blames on. She needs to talk with her mother, really talk. What's done is done, she could have made worse decisions if she was in her mother's shoes then. She needs to talk with her mother, not call her names. My opinion is still mine.
Re: My Mother Is A B*tch! She Betrayed My Father & Wants To Control Me - Lady by Kizme(f): 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: My Mother Is A B*tch! She Betrayed My Father & Wants To Control Me - Lady by tshaba28(m): 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
Giftedhand92:

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/my-mother-is-a-btch-she-betrayed-my-father-wants-to-control-me-lady/

cc: Lalasticlala farano
To My Little Understand On This Issue,i Will Say You Should Forget About Getting Marriage To Kosi Cause One Way Or The Other You Guys Are Siblings Cause Your Mum Had Baby For His Dad.Just Stick With What Your Mum Told You Just Because Of Your Dad Health,And Never Use Such A Word Toward Your Mum...
Re: My Mother Is A B*tch! She Betrayed My Father & Wants To Control Me - Lady by Benito8998(m): 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
memories1:
That lady desperately rushing into marriage, will soon sing another song, and look for how to desperately run out of it.

How do you address your own mother as a bit.ch? Did she have a heart-to-heart talk with her mother to know why she's against her marriage?

How is the mother a bit.ch for controlling her sick husband, who else is supposed to do it? Is the husband complaining or feeling emancipated? What is wrong in keeping your trust fund till you're 30 years old, at least, as a guarantee that you can make positive decisions with it?

People that don't have a mother figure are desperately looking for one, here is this one calling her mother a bit.ch and heaping curses upon her own head.

I think you didn't read the passage very well ma.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is A B*tch! She Betrayed My Father & Wants To Control Me - Lady by Oluromantic: 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: My Mother Is A B*tch! She Betrayed My Father & Wants To Control Me - Lady by Bibors(m): 12:15am On Sep 10, 2018
You live in two worlds and you have to make your decisions yourself.
Consider the risks.
* Tell daddy, ensure you use the right words to make him handle it. If he gives you a nod, he can give you his estate before he passes on which isn't too far ( Apologies but age and health condition considered).

* Keep the secret with Mum, that's life destroying because, you will forever have that heavy pain and hatred for her and there is no guarantee that she will still not cut you off from the estate if dad passes on and you make a mistake outburst due to your resentment for her.

* Running away with lover isn't an option. It's a very wrong foundation to start a marriage.

My Opinion though.
Whatever you decide to do, is your responsibility.
Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is A B*tch! She Betrayed My Father & Wants To Control Me - Lady by menzino(m): 12:20am On Sep 10, 2018
Women and their hunger for marriage...... So u want to sacrifice your innocent father to marry Kosi??
Re: My Mother Is A B*tch! She Betrayed My Father & Wants To Control Me - Lady by Oluromantic: 12:28am On Sep 10, 2018
memories1:

How do you address your own mother as a bit.ch? Did she have a heart-to-heart talk with her mother to know why she's against her marriage?

You didn't make any point madam. Besides you need to learn how to put urself in a victim's shoes to know that she sees things differently from how you see it.

It takes a lot of experience to know how to care about others feelings. The mother is really super selfish..many mothers are.. under the umbrella of "women are fragile, sweet mother blabla" At a time she shd be ashamed of her deeds, she's still defending her selfish interest in someone else's fate. Some mothers have caused many problems for their children than joy.

I like situations like this where women see d wickedness of their fellow women who claim they're caring. If the daughter finds herself in d mother's position tomorrow, she'll show great understanding which is uncommon among women.

However, I'll advice she withholds her marriage plans. She has to clear the dirt's of her mothers terrible past..its unfortunate she has to bear the pain of the bad deeds of her mom.. and should gently break d news of her sister to her father in d presence of utmost medical care to avoid emergencies.

Even if he dies afterwards, he deserves to know the truth orelse, the consequence of suffering of such a deed may never cease on the evil woman's child and she's dat child. She shd free herself and her conscience. If she doesn't, she may never forgive herself for life.

May God help her.
Re: My Mother Is A B*tch! She Betrayed My Father & Wants To Control Me - Lady by wayne4loan: 5:20am On Sep 10, 2018
little ungrateful jezebel
Re: My Mother Is A B*tch! She Betrayed My Father & Wants To Control Me - Lady by eyinjuege: 6:34am On Sep 10, 2018
Your mum and Kofi's father are despicable.
However, it is still very awkward to marry your half sister's half brother.
The family dynamics is just too weird.
That means your sister's 2 siblings are married to each other.
Re: My Mother Is A B*tch! She Betrayed My Father & Wants To Control Me - Lady by capatainrambo: 6:42am On Sep 10, 2018
so you want to marry your sisters father son step brother ish

babe 're you okay ?
Re: My Mother Is A B*tch! She Betrayed My Father & Wants To Control Me - Lady by memories1(f): 7:02am On Sep 10, 2018
Benito8998:

I think you didn't read the passage very well ma.

I did ma. Family issues like that are usually more than they seem, she didn't hear her mother's part before addressing her like that.

My opinion is mine.
Re: My Mother Is A B*tch! She Betrayed My Father & Wants To Control Me - Lady by memories1(f): 7:06am On Sep 10, 2018
Oluromantic:

You didn't make any point madam. Besides you need to learn how to put urself in a victim's shoes to know that she sees things differently from how you see it.

It takes a lot of experience to know how to care about others feelings. The mother is really super selfish..many mothers are.. under the umbrella of "women are fragile, sweet mother blabla" At a time she shd be ashamed of her deeds, she's still defending her selfish interest in someone else's fate. Some mothers have caused many problems for their children than joy.

I like situations like this where women see d wickedness of their fellow women who claim they're caring. If the daughter finds herself in d mother's position tomorrow, she'll show great understanding which is uncommon among women.

However, I'll advice she withholds her marriage plans. She has to clear the dirt's of her mothers terrible past..its unfortunate she has to bear the pain of the bad deeds of her mom.. and should gently break d news of her sister to her father in d presence of utmost medical care to avoid emergencies.

Even if he dies afterwards, he deserves to know the truth orelse, the consequence of suffering of such a deed may never cease on the evil woman's child and she's dat child. She shd free herself and her conscience. If she doesn't, she may never forgive herself for life.

May God help her.

As I replied the other critique, family issues like this go deeper than they seem. The labeled mother's part hasn't been heard. On no circumstances should anyone address the mother as a bit.ch. If she was in her mum's shoes, she might have made messier decisions. Let her talk with her mother, rather than label her online. Most families have their troubles and secrets.

Mr Point Maker, that's my opinion, doesn't need to suit you.
Re: My Mother Is A B*tch! She Betrayed My Father & Wants To Control Me - Lady by Benito8998(m): 8:00am On Sep 12, 2018
memories1:

I did ma. Family issues like that are usually more than they seem, she didn't hear her mother's part before addressing her like that.

My opinion is mine.

Biko, I be man oo. Benito. Not Benita
Re: My Mother Is A B*tch! She Betrayed My Father & Wants To Control Me - Lady by Wilfredpat22(f): 8:07am On Sep 12, 2018
The truth is NIgerian mothers are also biitches as well same with we ladies. Even at 37 we are still looking for a man to dump our problems on. We aren’t career motivated, we think with our pussy and many other things

May God help us
Re: My Mother Is A B*tch! She Betrayed My Father & Wants To Control Me - Lady by Benito8998(m): 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
memories1:

My opinion is mine.

I am not Ma oo. Am correct Sir. I think I like ur moniker

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Most Identical Twin Sisters Who Shares The Same Boyfriend. / Should He Call Off The Wedding? / Regina Daniels Old Video Break The Internet Today (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.