Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis (24942 Views)

Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements / President Buhari Blames Gaddafi For Herdsmen Crisis / FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by baysol: 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
adeblow:
Climate change may be blamed for shrinking of fadama areas which reduces vegetation in those zones, even if I don't support PMB, this statement may not be far from the truth
You have not seen anything yet. The Bible, the living word of God warns about what will happen to lands where the blood of innocent are shed with impunity. Now when the result of their violence begins to manifest, they want cattle colonies. This is madness that must not be allowed in yoruba land and other federations except north where these animal humans belong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
kayfra:

Does that mean their is no drought? Crop cultivation is different from overall vegetation which relies more on weather and no irrigation. Figure the rest out

You still have a lot of figuring out to do. Crops n grasses grow in the same condition. With irrigation farming, We can plant all the year round.

There are actually many desert country on earth and they aren't carrying cattle from one place to another. Wen I say desert, I mean FULL FLEDGED deserts, Not the dryness we have in some parts of northern Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
President Buhari is speaking under the influence of alcohol at the event.

Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
baysol:

You have not seen anything yet. The Bible, the living word of God warns about what will happen to lands where the blood of innocent are shed with impunity. Now when the result of their violence begins to manifest, they want cattle colonies. This is madness that must not be allowed in yoruba land and other federations except north where these animal humans belong.

Spot on.

But the bible is the living word of the Christian God.

spot on.

Bit
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by ABBD: 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
This man is a total joke
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hahahaha! Zoogeria with an illiterate presidoo!
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by Splashme: 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ever8054:
they should allow this guy speak in Hausa language naa....i don't think he knows the meaning of those English words he use in his speech. he only pick words that sound nice In his ears and use them in his speech...Climate change.. grin

I dey tell you
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by maxzzo1(m): 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
As usual blaming everything...even his son accident he still blames DSS..
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by Iamzik: 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
Haganah:
How time flies.

3 years ago, during the campaigns, I remember how it used to be a sign of educational advancement to support Buhari/Osibanjo.

I remember how Buhari’s/Osibanjo’s sophisticated followers used to look down on anyone who was against their master as been mentally deficient.

Chai. Time surely changes everything!

If supporting Buhari/Osibanjo is a mark of educational sophistication, let the fools continue to wallow in ignorance.

Baba you are mouthed!
See word! cheesy grin grin
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by ashebaba(m): 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ever8054:
they should allow this guy speak in Hausa language naa....i don't think he knows the meaning of those English words he use in his speech. he only pick words that sound nice In his ears and use them in his speech...Climate change.. grin
Even ur father u sabi speak english like that man u are insulting mumu..... that southern will never rule or it just by mistake the preson will have power like the previous one that past because out of 100%, 95% of don't know how to talk......
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by planetzoom: 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
PDP CAUSED CLIMATE CHANGE - LAI MUHAMMED
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by Annie939(f): 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
bubu is at it again ooooo
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by engrchykae(m): 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
kayfra:
Climate change plays a part by forcing more herders South due to draught.

Doesn't explain the criminal behavior of murdering every farmer in sight and Buhari's inaction.

the fulanis carry bloodguilt as they travel.
When they first came to northern Nigeria from futa jallon highlands,the north wasn't experiencing drought.
Their curse of bloodguilt is what they are trying to infest on every part of Nigeria.
After their cattle fed in a place,touch and die plants will start growing there.
The fulanis are cursed by the many blood they have shed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by EternalTruths: 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
engrchykae:
the fulanis carry bloodguilt as they travel.
When they first came to northern Nigeria from futa jallon highlands,the north wasn't experiencing drought.
Their curse of bloodguilt is what they are trying to infest on every part of Nigeria.
After their cattle fed in a place,touch and die plants will start growing there.
The fulanis are cursed by the many blood they have shed

True.

They are cursed lots

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by Ever8054: 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
ashebaba:
Even ur father u sabi speak english like that man u are insulting mumu..... that southern will never rule or it just by mistake the preson will have power like the previous one that past because out of 100%, 95% of don't know how to talk......
look at this idiot I did not understand a single thing in your comment...
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by emeka2847: 4:15am On Jan 29, 2018
I am shocked that many mumus don't know this. And we keep shouting we're not too young to run. I pity the future of this country

adeblow:
Climate change may be blamed for shrinking of fadama areas which reduces vegetation in those zones, even if I don't support PMB, this statement may not be far from the truth

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by EternalTruths: 4:47am On Jan 29, 2018
emeka2847:
I am shocked that many mumus don't know this. And we keep shouting we're not too young to run. I pity the future of this country

Climate change is not an excuse.

Pls, tell those idiots to build lots of artificial dams and grow grasses in the far North.
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by 18SNVL: 8:28am On Jan 29, 2018
This your media that is in the pocket of politicians and agents this your media that is bias...is calling this a "fulani/herdsmen clash", can you believe it? They have the balls to misdiagnose and misname the situation brainwashing alot of stupid Nigerians. How is this a clash. The other day a professor was on a Channels Political show when one stupid reporter with an afro and glasses - who is also an agent, had the guts to repeat the same thing "Fulani/Herdsmen Clash" on Television. Too many Nigerian reporters out there with absolutely no class. The professor rightly chastised and corrected him saying how can someone come to where you are living peacefully violently disrupt your way of life and move on. The media comes and calls it a clash, an insult to the many that have lost their lives, property and livelihood to these backward element scum.

Smh, I pity the fool.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by apharm(m): 10:09am On Jan 29, 2018
Pray for buhari Psalms 109:8
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by Witi(m): 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
Solorrman:
he is illitrate but atleast he is the good illitrate since he chooses to worship a living God not a simple man that can go to toilet and shiit. @an illitrate is a man that despite understanding the stage that a man should quantify Gods capabilities,nd chooses to worship a man that goes to toilet as a God. An illitrate is the person that believed a God can be having anus and penix at the same time does what the god he serve never tell him to do by eating,donkey,cocroach,dog,horse,snail,mouse,baby orangutan,flies,lizards,human being and pig that feeds on shiit and small human children. An illitrate is the man that dance as a worship yet his god never once dance or told him even in dreams to dance,his god forbid wearing mini skirt but even his momma use it to go to church,an illitrate is the man that can fvck his sister and mother and still be born again in service. Can anybody in this universe dare tell me that jesus christ was not visiting toilet ? Even a pop can not say it,secondly do u believe a god can have anus and penix ? this is a big question. Buhari is not illitrate if thats what u mean he never eats any living being in this world except less than 10 and mind u he never ever believed that a God can have anything related to penix or anus bkos he is ever super pure. U must reply me but i swear to my true God and my religion i will never read ur replies bkos i never read a reply at all if its from nairaland,and let me tell u buhari must again be on sit to continue,not only 2023 but forever and there is nothing onamabiaka or olumba olumbaa can do abt it . My real name is illitarta from north nigeria,yobe state potiskum local government,low cost area
Can you imagine this religious bigot? What did I say? And what is he saying? Who is talking about Jesus Christ or religion hear? My dear stop smoking pawpaw leaves is not good for you at all.
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
DozieInc:
It's the climate that uses Ak47 and daggers to kill people sad angry
this is the type of sickening excuses you get from a fulani herdman heading a country as big as nigeria. bubu is obviously a ertified dullard no doubt
Re: Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis by emeka2847: 4:02am On Jan 30, 2018
I agree with you that climate change is not an excuse. However, it is an internationally known cause. Sefini

EternalTruths:

Climate change is not an excuse.

Pls, tell those idiots to build lots of artificial dams and grow grasses in the far North.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) / Ruga Settlement: Buhari meets Bauchi, Plateau Governors In Aso Rock / 100 Days In Office: Governor Wike Lists His Achievements (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.