Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3875735 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 11:44pm On Feb 18, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by A9ine: 11:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
Guys, I know I'm really behind & the question I'm about to ask has probably already been answered, but I've given up on going through the previous pages because they are so much!!
Can someone please tell me what led to khloe insulting k-brulé last night?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
Queenofhell:

grin
u have caught me below the belt. I will join mina when he comes closer to the milli. You guys should keep doing it for my brethren rochas must erect something for the team.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
Lol
Aunty ceec has gone back to gum tobi
My guy just de gist in between meal
Ahashahashsh
Ceec is so pained!
I like grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
My Nina heart is cracking me up
I love her innocence
Nina:this is fried chicken
Rico:no this is barbeque
Nina:can it burn
Rico: yes it can
Nina:chicken barbeque
Rico:yes chicken barbeque
Nina:can I taste
Rico: no

On the other hand,Rico was having a taste oooo

These two are genuine abeg
My Nico heart!
imagine the level of dumbass someone wan die for grin ,no wonder Nigeria refused to move ......this year bbn says alot about Nigeria ,if these same kind of youth assume Power, what do we expect.

save God pls.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
Kai
Ceec is telling who ever cares to listen
Well to angel this time
Ceec:its over between us
Angel: you guys will come back later

Tobi walks away

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Rockyrascal(m): 11:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
Ceec shut up na!
Its a freaking game!
Ah ah!
Tobi this,tobi that!
Haba!
grin the tobi guy self is tired, he as come to realize that his “mumu don do”
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
See how miracle and Nina are playing
And flowing.Nina can give a man peace for Africa grin

CeeC coman learn oooo
Stop being a burden to your man
Give him peace and he will stay
grin
lol, CeeC is possessed abeg

And the sad thing is, this her character reflects poorly on her family as well, if she were Indian, she and her sisters would find it difficult to get married after this show because the public would say they have poor home training and would make terrible wives grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
Rockyrascal:
grin the tobi guy self is tired, he as come to realize that his “mumu don do”
yes o, him mumu don really do!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akshow: 11:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
XML33:

I'm not really against Miracle as a person. I'm against the motivations behind people's support for him, and these motivations seem to be predicated solely on his looks. I find these motivations to be dangerously problematic because they reflect how the average Nigerian youth thinks; extremely superficially, with no concern for intellectual needs or interests and minimal value attributed to competence. This isn't the kind of thinking that will help Nigeria move forward. I care about Nigeria, but that care is beginning to wane. It seems its citizens don't want to be emancipated from the throes of underdevelopment; which has it's origins in the mind of the Nigerian individual. Emancipate the mind, emancipate the individual. Emancipate the individual, emancipate the society. Emancipate the society, emancipate the nation.
words!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Opiletool(m): 11:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
Budline:

That's right, he said that. Before that, he said all his exes would be disappointed in him for being treated they way he is by the girl. Girl is too full of herself, I don't know why she feels she is very beautiful, she's just there to me. Everything revolves around her alone. Even Nina and Aneeka were telling her to calm down and just play the game here and do relationships later, she wouldn't listen. I don't know people like Cee C actually exist. Girl is annoying af. Proud for nothing.

I just wish big brother end this pairing rubbish. It will shock her when she gets home and have access to the Internet and realise how jubilant everyone would be.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 11:51pm On Feb 18, 2018
Cee C asks Angel where he's sleeping

Angel says he's sleeping on Vandora's bed

Cee C tells him that's her bed now, that she can't be sharing beds with Tobi because it's 'over between them'

Angel tells her they will both get back together

It's like she started this convo intentionally for Tobi to hear

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:51pm On Feb 18, 2018
Leo told Khloe that K Brulé tried to kiss him and aunty vexed
A9ine:
Guys, I know I'm really behind & the question I'm about to ask has probably already been answered, but I've given up on going through the previous pages because they are so much!!
Can someone please tell me what led to khloe insulting k-brulé last night?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Budline(m): 11:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ashraf123:
In a game where 25m plus other stuffs is at stake and one short engine is telling you not to relate with other girls or do so and deal with d consequences. I'm like what kind of brain damage is this?

I just hope he could focus on d game, dude has a chance to reach finals if he step up his game.

He would have been in my top 3 if it wasn't for that short engine beans looking girl. I don't know if he came here to please a girl or be in a relationship. Even Ebuka was giving him a hint some time ago. Dude got potentials but his game has been ruined by this engine. Let us hope he steps his game up.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
yvelchstores:
no they don't dear. Theirs is actually low
honestly i was shocked. they came fifth. Well ahneeka failed us. she attracted me and my team during her intro. but dee one killed her vibe. rejection is a humiliation. it's just an expensive joke especially to a woman.
I learnt if u want be loved and voted for in a social stuffs, don't play with women. pamper them. and win their heart .then watch ur votes get high. Again our naija ladies are thrilled with romance, which is why they are on zee worl or telemundo. create sceens like that and make it a genuine fake like MINA. watch them rush to vote for u.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
safarigirl:

And the sad thing is, this her character reflects poorly on her family as well, if she were Indian, she and her sisters would find it difficult to get married after this show because the public would say they have poor home training and would make terrible wives grin
true that
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
Where is leolex ?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by A9ine: 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
safarigirl:
What the...?! K-brulé tried kissing Leo?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by NwaChibuzor13: 11:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
the way this angel boy dey always serious with food like say na the battle of waterloo dey always vex me pass that innocent small girl for samvitta adevert..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
true that
if Lolu and CeeC come up this week, they will both be evicted from that house. As it stands, aside Leolex, they are an untested pair.

Alex is a fans favorite and Leo's family has enough cash to ensure he doesn't get evicted.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Be like you just start to watch the show sha.
Calm down till they show the percentages.
lol. for whereeee. Av never followed any show like this. bumper to bumper despite busy schedule. quite interesting. despite dissapointing this evening because Khloe. I was expecting her in finals. police need to monitor her, before she do something brutal to that teenager yellow guy.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Opiletool(m): 11:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
safarigirl:

The other day, she said her father knows that she doesn't take nonsense. I immediately said to myself, "that is the root of her problem"
Like big brother said, she's used to having things her way, that is why a guy like tobi is not good for her, because he will also continue with that trend of feeding her ego with constant begging and consistent yielding to her will.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 11:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
Minaaaaaa!!! kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
Hmmmmm... I AM ONLY MISSING KHLOE AND VANDORA.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:00am On Feb 19, 2018
77up:
imagine the level of dumbass someone wan die for grin ,no wonder Nigeria refused to move ......this year bbn says alot about Nigeria ,if these same kind of youth assume Power, what do we expect.

save God pls.
Amen My bro, they would know were all these would lead them to soon
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 12:00am On Feb 19, 2018
Wristler:
I am a follower of Big Brother Naija (and other shows, films or movies like it) not for anything but as a social science student, I take it as Sociology and Psychology 701.
One of the reasons I watch is to observe social dynamics, predict human behaviours, psychoanalyse housemates and watch as things go. However, I recently considered these social comments and questions.

1. What influences our choices and decisions as a people?

2. What are our core values and priorities as Nigerians?

My thoughts and the hunch to write this is influenced by comments here on Nairaland and other popular social media.

The "Shithole talk" was a political jab from Trump and people who were brave enough to accept the truth agreed with him.

The Shithole mentality is a prerequisite for a Shithole country. My opinions from the BBN series makes me more convinced it's so imprinted into the DNA of the Nigerian youths.

I understand that humans are wired differently and everyone has reasons for and entitled to their choices, but then, I know not of any sane clime where pple are always happy and proud to make biased and sentimental decisions that are negatively skewed from common sense, merit, due diligence, hardwork, intelligence, versatility, pragmatism.....and every other good attributes. It's sad to find that more Nigerian youths have a high affinity for anyone or anything mediocre, inferior, unrefined, unpolised, lacking in intellectual content, docile, full of inferiority complex, ....and every other stupid reasons.

I can't figure how we Nigerians think physical appearance shld be considered before intelligence, talent, creativity or pragmatism?

More amusing is how the folle deux spreads and the "mumu" bandwagon effect makes people accept and follow what in saner climes would have long been thrashed.

Nigerians go see road for ground, dem go enter inside bush. Who do us like this?

This is exactly how we keep ending up with shithole leaders and politicians.

May the best housemate win tho

story for the gods cool...bbnaija is not a talent hunt show ...go watch project fame or something...
no matter what u type now u can't change the mind of the viewers so stop wasting ur time...
this is a reality show.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:03am On Feb 19, 2018
"Nothing artificial beats the natural, in culture or ideals of life" Chinua Achebe

A lot of people say Nina can't relate well in English
She's dumb
She's not sophisticated

Agreed and fine

I like her because in all these names you call her,you have never called her fake,and I thank you for that.

For her to audition and get a slot
She's already a hero
She's just 21,she can improve
She's always willing to learn.
She has a whole life ahead of her.

Then because someone likes Nina doesn't
Make that person dumb.
I mean we all have what strikes us.
I hope yal can respect people's preferences
And mind your damn business.

I thank you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theflash98: 12:04am On Feb 19, 2018
safarigirl:

It was a joke..but khloe took it serious
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 12:04am On Feb 19, 2018
ashawo Nina
grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:04am On Feb 19, 2018
Lolu is looking like a misfit already
Kai
Biggie yaff killed lolu's morale

(1) (2) (3) ... (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.