Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3875454 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:27am On Feb 19, 2018
Miracle and Nina's partnership is so
Void of drama
So uncomplicated
Easy going

Like live and let's live thingy...

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 12:27am On Feb 19, 2018
77up:
what is dat important about miracle that he's gossiping about it's like this one is watching from basket grin

You can still see through a basket. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KingRex1(m): 12:28am On Feb 19, 2018
I kinda find it really SHOCKING that y'all never complement Anto's way of speaking. I mean her accent is pristinely articulate. Unlike some forming peeps like Ifu and Princess.

Shes is smart and mature too. Babe is getting to the finals.

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 19, 2018
ninnyanny:
hello, the next time you quote me,don't ever involve my family. What's this for crying out loud.this is a show,and everyone has those they like and don't.so why are you calling my family out? I repeat,the next time you quote me,kindly don't involve my family. Know your limit. We say whatever we like here to each other but what I won't tolerate is you involving my family. I know you will say I can't do anything because its an online thing...but I will tell you yet again never call my family out the next time you quote me.
YOU CANT JUST TAKE 1/4 OF WHAT YOU GIVE CEE-C.. CEE-C IS ALSO HUMAN LIKE YOUR FAMILY.. YOUR WISH FOR HER MIGHT TURN TO YOU IN RETURN.. IF YOU MUST CRITICIZE, WHY NOT DO IT WITH FACTS.. NOW YOU ARE CRYING OVER JUST A COMMENT FROM ME... HOW DO YOU THINK CEE-C'S FAMILY MEMBERS WOULD BE FEELING AFTER READING ALL THE HATE COMMENTS YOU ALWAYS POST ABOUT HER DAILY.. DO YOU EVEN KNOW IF SHE IS MY FAMILY MEMBER?
DONT GIVE WHAT YOU CANT TAKE.. FVCKING HYPOCRITE.. LOL

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 12:31am On Feb 19, 2018
KingRex1:
I kinda find it really SHOCKING that y'all never complement Anto's way of speaking. I mean her accent is pristinely articulate. Unlike some forming peeps like Ifu and Princess.

Shes is smart and mature too. Babe is getting to the finals.
Final of what?

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ashraf123(f): 12:32am On Feb 19, 2018
ninnyanny:
Hmmmmm
Tobi is walking upandan
I hope he won't go and beg that toxic girl oo
Because for a minute I was happy for him
the girl na Trojan virus abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 12:32am On Feb 19, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:

I would v stop to watch it.
and we wouldn't give a Bleep.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:33am On Feb 19, 2018
Afam4eva:

Final of what?
Lool

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 19, 2018
ninnyanny:
Miracle and Nina's partnership is so
Void of drama
So uncomplicated
Easy going

Like live and let's live thingy...
I KNOW YOU WOULD HAVE HAD SEX ON A LIVE INTERNATIONAL TV SHOW... LIKE NINA LIKE NINNYANNY..
I WONDER WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE SAID IF IT WAS CEE-C OR BAMBAM THAT WAS THE FIRST TO HAVE SEX ON A LIVE TV SHOW... LOL

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:35am On Feb 19, 2018
Akthedream112:

YOU CANT JUST TAKE 1/4 OF WHAT YOU GIVE CEE-C.. CE5IS HUMAN LIKE YOUR FAMILY.. YOUR WISH FOR HER MIGHT TURN TO YOU IN RETURN.. IF YOU MUST CRITICIZE, WHY NOT DO. IT WITH FACTS.. NOW YOU ARE CRYING OVER JUST A COMMENT FROM ME... HOW DO YOU THINK CEE-C'S FAMILY MEMBERS WOULD BE FEELING AFTER READING ALL THE HATE COMMENTS YOU POST ABOUT HER DAILY.. DO YOU EVEN KNOW OF SHE IS MY FAMILY MEMBER?
DONT GIVE WHAT YOU CANT TAKE.. FVCKING HYPOCRITE.. LOL
you are just demented. I won't let your toxicity get me a ban.but I will ask you if you knw what hate posts mean?
Check thru my post about CeeC if I have ever posted what she didn't do or say? Then let your conscience be your judge,that's if its not dead already. I will still warn you,you can say all the rubbish you want,I don't care cos you are just an empty drum,but don't EVER,call my family out!

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 19, 2018
KingRex1:

Oh pls shut up already!
LOL.. THEY CANT JUST TAKE WHAT THEY GIVE.. LOL
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KingRex1(m): 12:36am On Feb 19, 2018
Afam4eva:

Final of what?
Lol
Surviving all evictions and be one of the last 5.. Durhh

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 4our: 12:37am On Feb 19, 2018
Fish smell cheesy

We know that it's Nina
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 19, 2018
ninnyanny:
you are just demented. I won't let your toxicity get me a ban.but I will ask you if you knw what hate posts mean?
Check thru my post about CeeC if I have ever posted what she didn't do or say? Then let your conscience be your judge,that's if its not dead already. I will still warn you,you can say all the rubbish you want,I don't care cos you are just an empty drum,but don't EVER,call my family out!
LOL.. OK SORRY ABOUT THAT...I WISH YOU WHATEVER YOU WISH CEE-C... PLEASE SAY AMEN.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 12:39am On Feb 19, 2018
Beorn:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6716759_img20180218233033457_jpeg904f285ae891856c332ecf2cd5cbe731

People are too mean. WTF!! grin grin grin

BamBam, a goat... Cool cool. Her image outside the house still intact, being compared to a goat is an everyday insult.

So, new name:
GoatBam
UglyBam
Old Man Teddy
EzcemaNation
Gay Teddy shocked
Teddy rabies the failed artist... grin grin

You can do better than this nah?

Ngwanu... We are waiting for more, to add to this list. Thanks in advance.

Signed: TeamBamTeddy

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:40am On Feb 19, 2018
Tobi says his towel smells like fish, that he doesn't know who used it to clean themselves

Teddy cosigns him and says something about a fishy smell that oozes around the bathroom

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KingRex1(m): 12:41am On Feb 19, 2018
Akthedream112:

LOL.. THEY CANT JUST TAKE WHAT THEY GIVE.. LOL
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ashraf123(f): 12:41am On Feb 19, 2018
Budline:

I have tried to understand her as well but she just doesn't make sense. She is just too full of herself. She said she's doing that because she likes him, who her like epp. Miracle even asked her what she wants, and he told her she is the girl given the most attention in the house. Girl is still not satisfied. Always complaining and nagging. She should be evicted on time jor. Very annoying thing.
she is just impossible. I believe her time is near either being paired with lolu or biggie decides to do gaga shuffle.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:42am On Feb 19, 2018
Akthedream112:

LOL.. OK SORRY ABOUT THAT...I WISH YOU WHATEVER YOU WISH CEE-C... PLEASE SAY AMEN.. grin
like I said you are just demented because you don't even know what 'wish' means.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 12:42am On Feb 19, 2018
ibkayee:
Tobi says his towel smells like fish, that he doesn't know who used it to clean themselves

Teddy cosigns him and says something about a fishy smell that oozes around the bathroom
Definitely a lady.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 12:42am On Feb 19, 2018
Akthedream112:

HOPE YOU WON'T BE SAD WHEN PEOPLE TAG YOU, YOUR SISTER, MOTHER OR DAUGHTER A TOXIC GIRL IN FUTURE.. YOUR HATRED FOR CEE-C WILL EVENTUALLY DESTROY YOU.. I WONDER WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE SAID IF IT WAS CEE-C THAT HAD SEX ON LIVE TV.. NON OF THEM IS PERFECT. IT IS JUST A GAME. QUIT HATING AND SUPPORT WHOEVER YOU LIKE WITHOUT HATING OTHERS.. IT IS JUST A GAME.

I hope you won't be sad when people tag you, your brother, father or son a FOOL in future like you tag Lolu? Your double standard is sickening. undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DaddyKross: 12:42am On Feb 19, 2018
4our:
Fish smell cheesy

We know that it's Nina

cheesy grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:43am On Feb 19, 2018
Afam4eva:

Definitely a lady.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:43am On Feb 19, 2018
Ashraf123:
the girl na Trojan virus abeg.
lmao

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 4our: 12:44am On Feb 19, 2018
i:

fish smell

Nina stinks cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 19, 2018
ninnyanny:
Hmmmmm
Tobi is walking upandan
I hope he won't go and beg that toxic girl oo
Because for a minute I was happy for him
WHAT IS MORE TOXIC THAN A GIRL BEING FCCKED ON A LIVE TV SHOW AND THE VIDEO IS ALL OVER THE WORLD WAITING FOR HER UNBORN CHILDREN AND GENERATIONS TO COME..
NINA HOLDS THE RECORD OF BEING THE FIRST FEMALE TO HAVE SEX ON BBN AND PROBABLY THE FIRST TO GET PREGNANT... LOL

BISOLA ONLY SUCKED A DICK AND I KNOW HOW PEOPLE LIKE YOU ABUSED THE HELL OUT OF HER. NOW YOU CANT SAY ANYTHING COS YOUR TYPE HAD SEX ON AN INTERNATIONAL TV.. YOU CANT DENY THAT YOU ARE AN HYPOCRITE.. LOL

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 12:45am On Feb 19, 2018
ibkayee:

Are you suspecting her?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:45am On Feb 19, 2018
deelizabeth93:

You can still see through a basket. grin
haa you are right o, my bad grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:45am On Feb 19, 2018
Afam4eva:

Are you suspecting her?
No, it's the face I'm pulling
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 19, 2018
Beorn:

I hope you won't be sad when people tag you, your brother, father or son a FOOL in future like you tag Lolu? Your double standard is sickening. undecided
LOL..FROM YOUR EXPERIENCE, TELL US MORE ABOUT THE FISHY SMELL TOBI IS TALKING ABOUT?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 12:46am On Feb 19, 2018
ibkayee:

No, it's the face I'm pulling
Ohh OK.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:48am On Feb 19, 2018
Akthedream112:

WHAT IS MORE TOXIC THAN A GIRL.BEING FCCKED ON A LIVE TV SHOW AND THE VIDEO IS ALL OVER THE WORLD WAITING FOR HER UNBORN CHILD AND GENERATION TO COME..
NINA HOLDS THE RECORD OF BEING THE FIRST FEMALE TO HAVE SEX ON BBN AND PROBABLY THE FIRST TO GET PREGNANT... LOL

BISOLA ONLY SUCKED A DICK AND I KNOW HOW PEOPLE LIKE YOU ABUSED THE HELL OUT OF HER. NOW YOU CANT SAY ANYTHING COS YOUR TYPE HAD SEX ON AN INTERNATIONAL TV.. YOU CANT DENY THAT YOU ARE AN HYPOCRITE.. LOL
I pity your kind because you are so irrational. To burst your bubble,I supported bisola last season....there are mistakes people make and then you pardon them.. But there are some characters that are unacceptable. Anyways why I'm I even explaining to you.you are too dumb to understand.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.