Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1092) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3875699 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eleshin(m): 12:05am On Feb 19, 2018
safarigirl:
if Lolu and CeeC come up this week, they will both be evicted from that house. As it stands, aside Leolex, they are an untested pair.

Alex is a fans favorite and Leo's family has enough cash to ensure he doesn't get evicted.

Alex fans favorite? Where? How? That pair is the least popular in that house right now.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 12:06am On Feb 19, 2018
Afam4eva:

You're spot on. The last time i checked Angel's followers on instagram, it was not more than 3k while some oother housemates already have over 50k followers. I don't know why Nigerians are just heartless grin

not more than 3k? wow is this true?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:07am On Feb 19, 2018
Hmmmmm
Tobi is walking upandan
I hope he won't go and beg that toxic girl oo
Because for a minute I was happy for him

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 12:08am On Feb 19, 2018
That moment when BamTeddy and their fans realize after all the noise they are still 2nd best...

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 12:09am On Feb 19, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:
this year bbn dry gan, those who keeps the house hot are been evicted.

oga why didn't you vote for them to stay

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:09am On Feb 19, 2018
People are just annoying.
I miss this person, I miss that person, why didn't you vote them? undecided
I won't watch the show anymore
Out of the 600 million people watching big brother, do you think multi choice will notice you don't watch?
Dee one is funny, the house is filled with borites, why didn't you vote dee one? undecided

If you won't watch again, you won't be missed because frankly no one cares!
Penning down a stupid bogus epistle to announce your exit is as laughable as it is hilarious, the truth of the matter is that your exit and entrance are irrelevant.
As long as you have dstv ,multi choice will still be making money off you , so don't bore us with useless epistles, simply go the way you came, in a flash!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:10am On Feb 19, 2018
Nina is actually adorable grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ashraf123(f): 12:11am On Feb 19, 2018
Mad night in biggies house!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 19, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:
the way this angel boy dey always serious with food like say na the battle of waterloo dey always vex me pass that innocent small girl for samvitta adevert..
HMMMM.. YUM YUM
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:12am On Feb 19, 2018
Queenofhell:
People are just annoying.
I miss this person, I miss that person, why didn't you vote them? undecided
I won't watch the show anymore
Out of the 600 million people watching big brother, do you think multi choice will notice you don't watch?
Dee one is funny, the house is filled with borites, why didn't you vote dee one? undecided

If you won't watch again, you won't be missed because frankly no one cares!
Penning down a stupid bogus epistle to announce your exit is as laughable as it is hilarious, the truth of the matter is that your exit and entrance are irrelevant.
As long as you have dstv ,multi choice will still be making money off you , so don't bore us with useless epistles, simply go the way you came, in a flash!
abeg go away.you can't even feed their ego a lil.multi choice will miss them!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ashraf123(f): 12:12am On Feb 19, 2018
[quote author=ninnyanny post=65183239]double right! Check![/quote

As in eh! To even think dat I'm trying to understand her kind of being and maybe like her sef but nah, babe keeps giving me more reasons to dislike her. I gave up already

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:12am On Feb 19, 2018
Queenofhell:
So this old fool Teddy rabies keeps gossiping about miracle?
what is dat important about miracle that he's gossiping about it's like this one is watching from basket grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:14am On Feb 19, 2018
Plz show me tobi ooo
Lemme know if he has gone back to ceec
So I can officially give up on him!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by NwaChibuzor13: 12:15am On Feb 19, 2018
Akthedream112:

HMMMM.. YUM YUM
na the part I hate most be that. grin the thing dey always provoke me.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akshow: 12:15am On Feb 19, 2018
So nina n miracle had sex last nait. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:16am On Feb 19, 2018
Ewoooooo
I said it oooo
Tobi and CeeC are back together again.
Kai.
Tobi I wanna give up oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 19, 2018
ninnyanny:
Hmmmmm
Tobi is walking upandan
I hope he won't go and beg that toxic girl oo
Because for a minute I was happy for him
HOPE YOU WON'T BE SAD WHEN PEOPLE TAG YOU, YOUR SISTER, MOTHER OR DAUGHTER A TOXIC GIRL IN FUTURE.. YOUR HATRED FOR CEE-C WILL EVENTUALLY DESTROY YOU.. I WONDER WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE SAID IF IT WAS CEE-C THAT HAD SEX ON LIVE TV.. NON OF THEM IS PERFECT. IT IS JUST A GAME. QUIT HATING AND SUPPORT WHOEVER YOU LIKE WITHOUT HATING OTHERS.. IT IS JUST A GAME.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by NwaChibuzor13: 12:17am On Feb 19, 2018
ninnyanny:
Plz show me tobi ooo
Lemme know if he has gone back to ceec
So I can officially give up on him!
they are together right now. BTW cc told him to always stop talking when she's looking t him.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kodded(m): 12:17am On Feb 19, 2018
Eeghe:

Lol
Rico? told her that being called first has made people look at them differently
E.g. They said Miracle was looking for kitchen votes cos he was doing whatever with potatoes
Then Teddy tells her she has changed steps (as per being saved)

Miracle told her not be distracted ...that "what is strategy? one should just be themselves and if people love them they will be kept in the game"
He also said that people must have seen that they are in love and believed them and kept them cos of that

and etc

and somebody will tell me that miracle is not smart undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Budline(m): 12:18am On Feb 19, 2018
Ashraf123:

As in eh! To even think dat I'm trying to understand her kind of being and maybe like her sef but nah, babe keeps giving me more reasons to dislike her. I gave up already

I have tried to understand her as well but she just doesn't make sense. She is just too full of herself. She said she's doing that because she likes him, who her like epp. Miracle even asked her what she wants, and he told her she is the girl given the most attention in the house. Girl is still not satisfied. Always complaining and nagging. She should be evicted on time jor. Very annoying thing.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KingRex1(m): 12:19am On Feb 19, 2018
Akthedream112:

HOPE YOU WON'T BE SAD WHEN PEOPLE TAG YOU, YOUR SISTER, MOTHER OR DAUGHTER A TOXIC GIRL IN FUTURE.. YOUR HATRED FOR CEE-C WILL EVENTUALLY DESTROY YOU.. I WONDER WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE SAID IF IT WAS CEE-C THAT HAD SEX ON LIVE TV.. NON OF THEM IS PERFECT. IT IS JUST A GAME. QUIT HATING AND SUPPORT WHOEVER YOU LIKE WITHOUT HATING OTHERS.. IT IS JUST A GAME.
Oh pls shut up already!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:19am On Feb 19, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:
sad This show is a mess already until mina is evicted
am telling you , thats when I 'll knw it's not a game for a weak vegetable grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 19, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:

na the part I hate most be that. grin the thing dey always provoke me.
GRANDPA---I LOVE THIS FOOD.

NA THAY PART DEY VEX ME PASS.. I FEEL LIKE PO KONG HIS EYES... LOL

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by A9ine: 12:20am On Feb 19, 2018
Theflash98:

It was a joke..but khloe took it serious

So she got worked up for nothing and that culminated in her and k-brulé getting disqualified. What a bummer.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 19, 2018
KingRex1:

Oh pls shut up already!
I AM NOT RESPO5FORNYOY BEING Hot OK,?.. LONELINESS IS MAKING YOU SEE ATTENTION...LOL

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 12:21am On Feb 19, 2018
safarigirl:
you are painting a narrative that suits your ideology. Not necessarily the narrative that sticks

In all this English you wrote, you failed to acknowledge something else- character and personality

Sometimes, good looks and talent cannot excuse a bad character or a sour personality. Look at CeeC for instance, if this show was about looks, would she be hated this much? After all, she is a pretty girl with a banging body, if we go by how you think people vote, she should be in the finals already, right?

Looks, intelligence, talent, pragmatism, a bad character and/or a poor personality will drown it

Personally, I don't think Nina would be regarded as beautiful by a lot of people, she just has a light-skin, but she isn't a beauty, however, her personality has endeared people to her. She KNOWS she isn't the brightest crayon in the box and makes an attempt to LEARN....now, we have that and we have a Lolu, who claims to be so intelligent, he can't learn from anyone, but time and again, his intelligence has failed him when it mattered.

Alex is not the prettiest girl in that house, but she has a bubbly personality that people enjoy watching, she only comes alive on Saturday nights, but that is enough for most.

The Miracle that I am sure is the target of this post of yours, also has an endearing personality, of all the HMs, he and Nina have the least altercations, it is not because they have not been in positions to get into them, but it is because they abide by the #1 Rule of Survival Anywhere- MIND YOUR BUSINESS. This same Miracle also has an uncanny way of motivating his partner and encouraging her to look beyond the negative. People like him are rare in a society that loves to denigrate people, a society that excels in putting down the perceived weaker vessels.

Look at the way some of you drag Nina and Miracle down here, you call them all sorts of names because that makes you feel important on a faceless forum, you cannot shine without putting down others.

It is a disgusting trait that many people of the world possess today, it is a trait Miracle and Nina do not have and that is what people love most in them.

As a student of sociology who studies social behaviour, if you couldn't figure that out in all of this, then I suggest you go back to your books, or better yet, grasp an understanding of Psychology to know how the human mind works

for saying the truth as it is...may this week favour you in Jesus name. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 19, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:
WHY NOT GO IN THERE AND EVICT THEM? THE TIME SOME OF YOU PEOPLE USED TO DECAMPEIGN OTHERS SHOULD HAVE BEEN USED TO CAMPAIGN FOR YOUR FAVORITE....NOW YOU KNOW.. LOL.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 12:23am On Feb 19, 2018
genius43:
That moment when BamTeddy and their fans realize after all the noise they are still 2nd best...

Be sincere to yourself... Who makes more noise here?
We are not noisemakers. We all know who the noisemakers are? Take this to help you see clearly next time kiss kiss .

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:23am On Feb 19, 2018
Akthedream112:

hello, the next time you quote me,don't ever involve my family. What's this for crying out loud.this is a show,and everyone has those they like and don't.so why are you calling my family out? I repeat,the next time you quote me,kindly don't involve my family. Know your limit. We say whatever we like here to each other but what I won't tolerate is you involving my family. I know you will say I can't do anything because its an online thing...but I will tell you yet again never call my family out the next time you quote me.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 12:24am On Feb 19, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:

eyah keep taking panadol till it happens...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:24am On Feb 19, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:

they are together right now. BTW cc told him to always stop talking when she's looking t him.
lmao...she did grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 12:27am On Feb 19, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Be sincere to yourself... Who makes more noise here?
We are not noisemakers. We all know who the noisemakers are? Take this to help you see clearly next time kiss kiss

Yes ma!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.