Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1097) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3875719 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:34am On Feb 19, 2018
Munzy14:

I don't think nina is dumb per say. Some attacking personality swallowed her personality. I watched her suggestion last nyt to cc to allow tobi flirt. That the most important thing is he will still return to her after the flirting. Dat was soo brilliant from my point of view. She is acting too real.
thank you.I heard that too. She's actually very intelligent, I agree she is not eloquent but she's actually smart

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2018
Queenofhell:

And what of the witch who's attitude stinks to the high heavens?
At least the fishy lady smells only after sex. Your cee cee, smells on a daily basis. Dirty ugly short girl with dirty hair.
Her legs are so fat and so short, you literally don't need a hammer to cut down your wood, cee cee's legs are every carpenters dream.
It took her more than three weeks to lose that dirty cheap hair ,how did Tobi cope inhaling the stench emanating from that rat nest?
No wonder the poor boy aged prematurely , Tobi that came in looking so fresh is now less cute than a very plain lulu. Thanks to the witch cee cee.
Even with her big non proportional hips, she's as stiff and sexless as an expired sex doll from China.

Watching cee cee trying to dance is like watching a farmer harvest his farm.
A woman that is good for nothing. Can't cook, can't clean, can't even solve puzzles correctly.
A lawyer that can't complete a sentence, is she the defence council of the deaf and dumb?

Tobi's people don't even post about her on their page because they know she's bad luck, I just pity the poor lolu having to be saddled up with that flat chested ugly dwarf with the cheapest fake eye lashes.

She said she can make 45 million in a week and she truly can, all she needs to do is sell her heart to an organ bank, because the last time I checked, she doesn't even use it.

Salvage!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 8:36am On Feb 19, 2018
styrese:
Good morning TEDDY EMPIRE #TEDDY NATION

Good morning, Styrese

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Opiletool(m): 8:36am On Feb 19, 2018
XML33:

I just had to post this here. This is gold. grin

Lol...

Pls I take God beg you, don't bring NwaAmaikpe to this thread biko. That guy savagery no be here.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:36am On Feb 19, 2018
ibkayee:
Lol Cee C said she thinks she's the strongest in the house, 'like we don't even know how strong she can be' (I don't know if she means as per her supporters or her 'will' or something, lol) she says maybe thats why he (Tobi) 'does what he does', tells him he doesn't give a f*ck about her

He says he hasn't been disrespectful, that no-one in the house will say that about him

She says 'he isn't in the position' to tell her he isn't disrespectful (lol)

Tobi says everyone in the house think it's the opposite

She says 'Is that what they told you? Mmm? Maybe I'm wrong again' sarcastically

But did you notice the look in Tobi's eyes? Guy looked like he was getting tired of the drama and was not impressed by her thoughts at all. And she sees that look and it scares the shit out of her. I am beginning to understand that the more scared Cee'c is, the tougher she talks.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:37am On Feb 19, 2018
Giel:

So they were one of your faves.?

Most def
Even that Khloe...
Liked Khloe better before, but with time realized it is cos of KBrule that I loved Double K
Started disliking Khloe for battering KBrule
This does not even make sense?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:39am On Feb 19, 2018
Lhimeet:

You should learn to ignore some nitwits on this thread...You're just fueling it by replying. ..IGNORE! cheesy
hmmmmm....Fueling or not,sometimes people go over board and you need to drag them back on track.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:41am On Feb 19, 2018
MamBi:

If we take K Brulle as your disqualification quota for this BB, you are good to go with Mina. grin grin

cheesy tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 8:42am On Feb 19, 2018
77up:
Tnk to God for the sucess of first eviction week , thank you for you 'll increase us (#teambamteddy) in all ramifications to do more this week .

to all bamtedy fans worldwide, let's vote wisely ,avoid arguments and all sot of insult to other teams, it's all game and it will remain game . Let's vote vote vote and keep voting for at the end, we shall all happy .

#BAMTEDYNATION

Thanks, 77up. We rock kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:42am On Feb 19, 2018
Beorn:
I'm going to asleep, but be rest assured that if you try to bully Ninnyanny again, I'll call you out. You can't stomach what you dish out. Hypocrite!!
lol thanks.don't mind that braggart.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 8:48am On Feb 19, 2018
Munzy14:

My instinct is telling me Khloe and kbrule were the fake housemates.

I also feel the same way. I want to see my Kbrule again cry.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:54am On Feb 19, 2018
Eeghe:

Most def
Even that Khloe...
Liked Khloe better before, but with time realized it is cos of KBrule that I loved Double K
Started disliking Khloe for battering KBrule
This does not even make sense?

Makes so much sense,
I liked k brule more, started liking khloe, like k brulé more because of Chloe's misbehaviour, like khloe more because of K brulé jumping,
Then it just went like that, but I still like them, khkoe with her bad character, but they were really toxic to each other.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:55am On Feb 19, 2018
Giel:

She has no conscience, angry angry
Why talk down to someone you claim to like and follow around.
Tobi abeg, all the kisses in this world isn't worth someone who will tell you this trash to your face,
Na wa, bitçh is rude.
exactly

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 8:59am On Feb 19, 2018
Team Leolex hope you guys are ready cos am �sure we will be up for eviction, Team K-square, Pritto and Vandee vote for us ooooo.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 9:02am On Feb 19, 2018
Opiletool:

Lol...

Pls I take God beg you, don't bring NwaAmaikpe to this thread biko. That guy savagery no be here.
You just mentioned him now.... He's on his way

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 9:03am On Feb 19, 2018
Queenofhell:
grin The resemblance is uncanny though grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vaca1: 9:03am On Feb 19, 2018
Opiletool:

Lol...

seconded. his comments are murderous. NwaAmaikpe has no rivalry ooo.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:04am On Feb 19, 2018
Such a pity some people think bbn will be won in pairs.

Waiting to see as confusion sets in when the pairing is dissolved

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by emperorzillion: 9:05am On Feb 19, 2018
shinarlaura:
This DJ is something else. embarassed chaiiii
cheesycheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 9:11am On Feb 19, 2018
Warri no Dey carry last....We the Warri empire have declared Miracle as our Winner...Una fit apply for Teddy A for next season maybe we go consider am.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BoosBae(f): 9:11am On Feb 19, 2018
ninnyanny:
thank you.I heard that too. She's actually very intelligent, I agree she is not eloquent but she's actually smart
So because it seems like she has a degree in "menology" she's now very intelligent. World people grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2018
ladyprosper:
Warri no Dey carry last....We the Warri empire have declared Miracle as our Winner...Una fit apply for Teddy A for next season maybe we go consider am.

Says who? Which warri you dey yan about? The warri wey I dey like this so? undecided undecided

Na Rico be our paddy, warri na 4 Rico you hear? undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2018
ladyprosper:

My dear, Warri strategy cannot work this season. We are wiser now.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:21am On Feb 19, 2018
Alheeri:
Team Leolex hope you guys are ready cos am �sure we will be up for eviction, Team K-square, Pritto and Vandee vote for us ooooo.

Hope you know your Leolex played a major part in K square's strikes and disqualification? Why on earth should K Square fans vote for them?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:23am On Feb 19, 2018
Bambam Rico and ifu
In the kitchen,
Bambam is chopping up something.
I think ifu is cleaning up, not sure what she is doing

Bambam and ifu singing,
Lol. Making up the songs

Rico whining.

Miracle has come to the kitchen

Nothing is really happening.

Rico says he can speak patwa and what taught him was listening to raggae and listening to one of his friends,

Bambam says she would like to learn.
Rico wants to go to sleep, since breakfast won't be ready soon.

Ifu says she misses princess and koko, Rico says he misses dee one

Ifu says if only they (k_squared) had avoid the situation they may still be here,
Rico says of course they would.

Bambam says koko was so true to her emotions but the problem was that she lacked self control and she (bambam) was hopping she could control that.

They go back to singing,
Ifu says pink is one singer she loves.
Ifu sings pink's please don't leave me.

Miracle is walking around.

Ifu takes her leave, probably to take her bath.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by donstan18: 9:24am On Feb 19, 2018
Queenofhell:

And what of the witch who's attitude stinks to the high heavens?
At least the fishy lady smells only after sex. Your cee cee, smells on a daily basis. Dirty ugly short girl with dirty hair.
Her legs are so fat and so short, you literally don't need a hammer to cut down your wood, cee cee's legs are every carpenters dream.
It took her more than three weeks to lose that dirty cheap hair ,how did Tobi cope inhaling the stench emanating from that rat nest?
No wonder the poor boy aged prematurely , Tobi that came in looking so fresh is now less cute than a very plain lulu. Thanks to the witch cee cee.
Even with her big non proportional hips, she's as stiff and sexless as an expired sex doll from China.

Watching cee cee trying to dance is like watching a farmer harvest his farm.
A woman that is good for nothing. Can't cook, can't clean, can't even solve puzzles correctly.
A lawyer that can't complete a sentence, is she the defence council of the deaf and dumb?

Tobi's people don't even post about her on their page because they know she's bad luck, I just pity the poor lolu having to be saddled up with that flat chested ugly dwarf with the cheapest fake eye lashes.

She said she can make 45 million in a week and she truly can, all she needs to do is sell her heart to an organ bank, because the last time I checked, she doesn't even use it.

wow!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:25am On Feb 19, 2018
Ifu has left,

Rico and bambam left in the kitchen.
I think miracle has gone also.
They are talking about meeting people in the house outside before coming into the house.
She says she met princess 2 years ago at the see gobe audition. With tboss and miyonse.

Rico says so this isn't her first audition and she says no, that she has auditioned for big brother before.

Rico tells her that she has tried,

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 9:26am On Feb 19, 2018
Ginaz:

Says who? Which warri you dey yan about? The warri wey I dey like this so? undecided undecided

Na Rico be our paddy, warri na 4 Rico you hear? undecided

Which Warri you come from? Abeg ooo....RICO na jos/Ogun/calaber no be Warri...As Warri no get anybody this year, Efenation Dey support pilot

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2018
The twist had better be putting up all the pairs for eviction
....to evict 2 pairs next Sunday

OR
For individual nomination of pairs

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 9:29am On Feb 19, 2018
oshe11:
Go back and view the results AGAIN.....

BUT THIS TIME, SLOOOOOOWLY!!!
Guy I. Can't see the point you are trying to make.. BBA is based on regional voting (just like the American election), BBN is based on popularity voting (just like the Nigerian election).. I can't see the basis of comparing the two when they are mutually exclusive..

Think again Slooooooooooowly
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:30am On Feb 19, 2018
Giel:
Ifu has left,

Rico and bambam left in the kitchen.
I think miracle has gone also.
They are talking about meeting people in the house outside before coming into the house.
She says she met princess 2 years ago at the see gobe audition. With tboss and miyonse.

Rico says so this isn't her first audition and she says no, that she has auditioned for big brother before.

Rico tells her that she has tried,

Also Ifu did her cute lipsrsealed stomping twice before leaving
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 9:31am On Feb 19, 2018
Biggie abeg dissolve this pair thing make we know who which Team strong pass....Team Miracle

(1) (2) (3) ... (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)