Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3875709 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 8:01am On Feb 19, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:
Either two entirely new housemates are brought in today or one of the evicted ones (most likely khloe) is to be reinstalled. Its so obvious with that mass exodus of hms yesterday. Afterall, ebuka himself said theres gonna be a twist to the show this week.
Or they are unpaired
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 8:03am On Feb 19, 2018
Queenofhell:
cheesy
Even though we can still do better, but let me appreciate you all.

akorkor,

And all the honorable mentions.
We serve a miracle working God.

Yes ooo. Fully in support of my favorite team

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:04am On Feb 19, 2018
Queenofhell:
Team teddy be like, mina helped miracle but bam bam didn't help teddy undecided

Life is truly difficult for the blind!

Lool team Teddy A doing all they can to hype themselves,
So bambam even has more followers than Nina,
Yet couldn't so shït

So much talk about teddy A being strong and being able to pull more votes if he has a better partner not knowing bambam even has more followers than Nina,

LMAO,
So many excuses.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:05am On Feb 19, 2018
Afam4eva:
If you want to go for next year's ig Brother Naija, here are basic things you need to do while yu're in the house in order to be liked by majority of Nigerians

1. Be humble

2. Associate with others but still be humble

3. Don't quarel or engage in fracas all the time

4. Don't look down on others

5. Don't gossip about other housemates

6. Be very active in the house

7. participate in chores

8. Be handsome and beautiful (This is not in your hands anyways)

9. Have a very admirable character. Even if your character is horrible please downplay it.

This is nice

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 8:05am On Feb 19, 2018
grin
The resemblance is uncanny though grin

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 19, 2018
Queenofhell:

And what of the witch who's attitude stinks to the high heavens?
At least the fishy lady smells only after sex. Your cee cee, smells on a daily basis. Dirty ugly short girl with dirty hair.
Her legs are so fat and so short, you literally don't need a hammer to cut down your wood, cee cee's legs are every carpenters dream.
It took her more than three weeks to lose that dirty cheap hair ,how did Tobi cope inhaling the stench emanating from that rat nest?
No wonder the poor boy aged prematurely , Tobi that came in looking so fresh is now less cute than a very plain lulu. Thanks to the witch cee cee.
Even with her big non proportional hips, she's as stiff and sexless as an expired sex doll from China.

Watching cee cee trying to dance is like watching a farmer harvest his farm.
A woman that is good for nothing. Can't cook, can't clean, can't even solve puzzles correctly.
A lawyer that can't complete a sentence, is she the defence council of the deaf and dumb?

Tobi's people don't even post about her on their page because they know she's bad luck, I just pity the poor lolu having to be saddled up with that flat chested ugly dwarf with the cheapest fake eye lashes.

She said she can make 45 million in a week and she truly can, all she needs to do is sell her heart to an organ bank, because the last time I checked, she doesn't even use it.
CHAI... THIS EARLY MONDAY MORNING? EASY JEJE

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vaca1: 8:07am On Feb 19, 2018
Dominique ,here is becoming boring . Do something about these new monikers making this place uninteresting

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:08am On Feb 19, 2018
ninnyanny:
she didn't just say it to his face,she said it lying on his bossom!

She has no conscience, angry angry
Why talk down to someone you claim to like and follow around.
Tobi abeg, all the kisses in this world isn't worth someone who will tell you this trash to your face,
Na wa, bitçh is rude.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one biggie but,
They should also disqualify Miracle for such a shabby, lucklustre performance in bed.

Why was he doing it like a gratutity-owed disgruntled pensioner?

No passion, no vigour, no inertia plus he came in a few seconds...what ever happened to the principles of frictional and tension forces pilots are taught in Aviation school?

Considering he was even loaded on performance enhancing odeku that night further demystifies this drab.
It's better to be ugly, than be pretty and yet a weakling in the sack.

Miracle should be disqualified for disgracing all the handsome, black, Nigerian males worldwide

I just had to post this here. This is gold. grin

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vaca1: 8:08am On Feb 19, 2018
Queenofhell:
grin
please who is this. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 19, 2018
Queenofhell:
grin
CHAI CHAI CHAI

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gentlezypher: 8:09am On Feb 19, 2018
Afam4eva:

The thing sef shock me. RIP Nedu.
i dont know how i feel bro, i just hate this kind news,
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:09am On Feb 19, 2018
Budline:
Cee C feels she is too beautiful and she thinks she is doing Tobi a favor by being with him . She doesn't want him to talk to other ladies in the house. Imagine that bs. After she has ruined the guy's game over and over. Tobi reacted like a man today. He voiced out and walked out on her. I guess he's sensing where his problems are coming from now.

She is so arrogant angry

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 8:10am On Feb 19, 2018
Giel:

Lool team Teddy A doing all they can to hype themselves,
So bambam even has more followers than Nina,
Yet couldn't so shït

So much talk about teddy A being strong and being able to pull more votes if he has a better partner not knowing bambam even has more followers than Nina,

LMAO,
So many excuses.
I don't understand you Mina fans u brought up this at first n claim it teddy a fans that brought it up very funny people and FYI we don't care weather it bambam or teddy a fans that gave more votes all we care about is the fact that we still in the game .

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:11am On Feb 19, 2018
My gosh shocked grin Who pissed you off this morning? grin

Queenofhell:
So the frustrated old upcoming artiste was discussing with Leo last night and Leo was telling him that MINA got the highest cheers from fans.

Mr rabies now asked Leo if he was cheered too, to which Leo replied in the affirmative...

"yes, but not as big as they were "

Today we will expose grand pa for the hypocrite that he is.....

You Mr acne said you wanted all the weak ones out, so the strongest teams will battle it out, now it is obvious that MINA are not one of the weakest teams, will you still go inside there and nominate them? undecided

It's obvious the multi coloured chimp always had it out for miracle, always jealous of his easy countenance and poise, someone tell this old fool that miracle is young enough to be his son.

Look at how the ungrateful eczema decorated failed scientific experiment even sat down, not even his gray hair could remind him to thank the fans that slaved themselves Day and night to scribble out some votes for him.
With that attitude, is anyone surprised why his career has been on factory setting for so long?

As for that v shaped stunted goblin BAM BAM, the less said about you, the better.

Queenofhell:

And what of the witch who's attitude stinks to the high heavens?
At least the fishy lady smells only after sex. Your cee cee, smells on a daily basis. Dirty ugly short girl with dirty hair.
Her legs are so fat and so short, you literally don't need a hammer to cut down your wood, cee cee's legs are every carpenters dream.
It took her more than three weeks to lose that dirty cheap hair ,how did Tobi cope inhaling the stench emanating from that rat nest?
No wonder the poor boy aged prematurely , Tobi that came in looking so fresh is now less cute than a very plain lulu. Thanks to the witch cee cee.
Even with her big non proportional hips, she's as stiff and sexless as an expired sex doll from China.

Watching cee cee trying to dance is like watching a farmer harvest his farm.
A woman that is good for nothing. Can't cook, can't clean, can't even solve puzzles correctly.
A lawyer that can't complete a sentence, is she the defence council of the deaf and dumb?

Tobi's people don't even post about her on their page because they know she's bad luck, I just pity the poor lolu having to be saddled up with that flat chested ugly dwarf with the cheapest fake eye lashes.

She said she can make 45 million in a week and she truly can, all she needs to do is sell her heart to an organ bank, because the last time I checked, she doesn't even use it.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:12am On Feb 19, 2018
Eeghe:
mamBi, congrats on Ceebi and TeddyA

Thanks Hon. You forgot to add Nina. She is my first love.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:12am On Feb 19, 2018
But are people actually mad. How can you say that Nina is not active in the house when i've seen her countless times doing chores. I just realize that i've never seen Bambam cooking or doing any house chore. How come no one is talking about that?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 8:14am On Feb 19, 2018
The ows is now cool mehn!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:15am On Feb 19, 2018
playboy99:
I don't understand you Mina fans u brought up this at first n claim it teddy a fans that brought it up very funny people and FYI we don't care weather it bambam or teddy a fans that gave more votes all we care about is the fact that we still in the game .

I'm tired of you guys (team bamteddy) quoting me to insist I said things I didn't say,

Stop lying against me, sheeessh, it seems to be the hobby of team bamteddy.

Where did I bring up which hm got most votes?
some people said that 20% of votes are from teddy A while. Nina and miracle are sharing votes.
I never said anything about who % of votes come from

I'm really tired of this.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:16am On Feb 19, 2018
Eeghe:
I am so sad about KBrule though, however I am also glad that my heart can stop feeling as though it is being squeezed anytime I see him sad
Go with God and soar dear
kiss

If we take K Brulle as your disqualification quota for this BB, you are good to go with Mina. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:17am On Feb 19, 2018
Eeghe:
I am so sad about KBrule though, however I am also glad that my heart can stop feeling as though it is being squeezed anytime I see him sad
Go with God and soar dear
kiss

So they were one of your faves.?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BoosBae(f): 8:17am On Feb 19, 2018
Queenofhell:
So the frustrated old upcoming artiste was discussing with Leo last night and Leo was telling him that MINA got the highest cheers from fans.

Mr rabies now asked Leo if he was cheered too, to which Leo replied in the affirmative...

You Mr acne said you wanted all the weak ones out, so the strongest teams will battle it out, now it is obvious that MINA are not one of the weakest teams, will you still go inside there and nominate them? undecided

It's obvious the multi coloured chimp always had it out for miracle, always jealous of his easy countenance and poise, someone tell this old fool that miracle is young enough to be his son.

Look at how the ungrateful eczema decorated failed scientific experiment even sat down, not even his gray hair could remind him to thank the fans that slaved themselves Day and night to scribble out some votes for him.
With that attitude, is anyone surprised why his career has been on factory setting for so long?

As for that v shaped stunted goblin BAM BAM, the less said about you, the better.
See how this one is insulting BamBam like Nina is better looking than her. undecided Nina with her short self/dry waist and legs grin

Well Team fine CeeC / Rico grin

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:18am On Feb 19, 2018
Afam4eva:
But are people actually mad. How can you say that Nina is not active in the house when i've seen her countless times doing chores. I just realize that i've never seen Bambam cooking or doing any house chore. How come no one is talking about that?

Because she is queen nonsense,
and they love to pick on nina

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BoosBae(f): 8:19am On Feb 19, 2018
yeyerolling:
So who has a fishy kitty. May i never encounter fish kitty ever again. Some gals dey fall hand
Who else? It's that igbotic Nina na... Semi Akpu girl grin

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 19, 2018
Afam4eva:
If you want to go for next year's ig Brother Naija, here are basic things you need to do while yu're in the house in order to be liked by majority of Nigerians

1. Be humble

2. Associate with others but still be humble

3. Don't quarel or engage in fracas all the time

4. Don't look down on others

5. Don't gossip about other housemates

6. Be very active in the house

7. participate in chores

8. Be handsome and beautiful (This is not in your hands anyways)

9. Have a very admirable character. Even if your character is horrible please downplay it.
I THINK TO GOSSIP Is NOT THAT BAD.. BADMOUTHING OTHERS IS WHAT I REALLY HATE. YOU KNOW THEY CANT SHOW US ALL SCENES AT A TIME. SO GOSSIP WILL GIVE US AN IDEA OF WHAT WE DIDN'T SEE ON OUR SCREEN

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:21am On Feb 19, 2018
Afam4eva:

Final of what?

Na wa grin grin grin
Lool grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 19, 2018
BoosBae:
Who else? Its that igbotic Nina na... Semi Akpu girl grin
I CANT COMPREHEND WHY SOME OF YOU ARE TRYING SO HARD TO BRING TRIBALISM INTO THIS THREAD.. BIG BROTHER NAIJA IS JUST A GAME ABEGI..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:23am On Feb 19, 2018
FrankGiel:

What's the correlation between BBA voting pattern and BBN??
Or what are you trying to analyse here? I simply cant see
Go back and view the results AGAIN.....

BUT THIS TIME, SLOOOOOOWLY!!!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 19, 2018
Queenofhell:

Coming from someone that complains I'm decampaigning mina on IG with a comment on someone's page. Now look at all the demeaning comments up there about Teddy and bambam? If that's not decampaigning, then I don't know what is.

So yeah, it obvious one of the minas' is very likely to win, so continue to search all social media space for hate comments and give yourself headache..cos more are definitely still coming, while you run down other housemates and think it's not okay for others to do so to your favourites.
Hypocrisy.

SMH.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:28am On Feb 19, 2018
Abusule007:
If cee c was evicted, I would have gone to wait for her at the airport tomorrow so she could tell me the way one can make 45million in a week ooo

grin grin I would have gone with koboko...

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:31am On Feb 19, 2018
MamBi:

Thanks Hon. You forgot to add Nina. She is my first love.

Very true that
kiss
Also wanna thank you for seeing some good in CeeC...it is hard! (phew!)
For you, and for MiNa I add her to my family 4...cos I can totally just make it MiNaTo in my head cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:32am On Feb 19, 2018
Good morning MiNa House and everyone
May we all have a blessed and happy week ahead
Ciao

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.