Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3886540 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:09am On Feb 19, 2018
So who has a fishy kitty. May i never encounter fish kitty ever again. Some gals dey fall hand

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 2:43am On Feb 19, 2018
oshe11:
Go and look at how Africans voted during Uti and Munya's final......

Come back and tell me what you learntgrin
What's the correlation between BBA voting pattern and BBN??
Or what are you trying to analyse here? I simply cant see
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 2:51am On Feb 19, 2018
Queenofhell:
[s] So I wasted more than 40k to just be 7 percent above Teddy eczema undecided
Something is wrong with this vote.
We really need to do better. [/s]
U have come with your usual lies, deceiving your teammates ... We both know you didn't spend a dime...
To those who don't know the legendary infamous Threebear, he is the greatest hypocrite in the history of BBN threads.. Never believe what he says... Never! Believe at your peril..

Liar liar pants on fire..

King of Trash [KOT]!

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:56am On Feb 19, 2018
y'll av bn arguing, cursing non stop failing to see that this whole poo is bn scripted, the fake housemates jus got evicted remaining som to go then the real game start by march, jus cus biggie didn't tell u who d fakes are u take errytn to heart, its all scripted!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ntyce(m): 5:10am On Feb 19, 2018
Akthedream112:

THUNDER STRIKE YOU AND THE SEX TAPE.

Hey, you are becoming annoying. Can't you send out your message without insults.
You kept saying she furked on national TV..
Is she your sister?
Is it the first time sex will occur on Big Brother?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:31am On Feb 19, 2018
ninnyanny:
"Nothing artificial beats the natural, in culture or ideals of life" Chinua Achebe

A lot of people say Nina can't relate well in English
She's dumb
She's not sophisticated

Agreed and fine

I like her because in all these names you call her,you have never called her fake,and I thank you for that.

For her to audition and get a slot
She's already a hero
She's just 21,she can improve
She's always willing to learn.
She has a whole life ahead of her.

Then because someone likes Nina doesn't
Make that person dumb.
I mean we all have what strikes us.
I hope yal can respect people's preferences
And mind your damn business.

I thank you.
I don't think nina is dumb per say. Some attacking personality swallowed her personality. I watched her suggestion last nyt to cc to allow tobi flirt. That the most important thing is he will still return to her after the flirting. Dat was soo brilliant from my point of view. She is acting too real.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:34am On Feb 19, 2018
oluwatmah:
y'll av bn arguing, cursing non stop failing to see that this whole poo is bn scripted, the fake housemates jus got evicted remaining som to go then the real game start by march, jus cus biggie didn't tell u who d fakes are u take errytn to heart, its all scripted!
My instinct is telling me Khloe and kbrule were the fake housemates.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 6:46am On Feb 19, 2018
kingxsamz:

and we wouldn't give a Bleep.
and I wouldn't give a fvk either
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 6:47am On Feb 19, 2018
Akthedream112:

WHY NOT GO IN THERE AND EVICT THEM? THE TIME SOME OF YOU PEOPLE USED TO DECAMPEIGN OTHERS SHOULD HAVE BEEN USED TO CAMPAIGN FOR YOUR FAVORITE....NOW YOU KNOW.. LOL.

buh I taught you were banned.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 6:51am On Feb 19, 2018
FrankGiel:

U [s]have come with your usual lies, deceiving your teammates ... We both know you didn't spend a dime...
To those who don't know the legendary infamous Threebear, he is the greatest hypocrite in the history of BBN threads.. Never believe what he says... Never! Believe at your peril..

Liar liar pants on fire..

King of Trash [/s][KOT]!
You'll be OK, grand pa.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 6:58am On Feb 19, 2018
oluwatmah:

hmmn, shebi na your papa host am, c as she analyse am

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 7:03am On Feb 19, 2018
Munzy14:

I don't think nina is dumb per say. Some attacking personality swallowed her personality. I watched her suggestion last nyt to cc to allow tobi flirt. That the most important thing is he will still return to her after the flirting. Dat was soo brilliant from my point of view. She is acting too real.

Welcome to the light, my brother. kiss

She's as real as the word real, that's the realest you'll get from these HMs, a true definition of the reality show. I hope she has your votes? smiley

Goodmorning, do have a lovely day.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 7:08am On Feb 19, 2018
oluwatmah:

Alright, MummyBiggie. lipsrsealed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 7:08am On Feb 19, 2018
So the frustrated old upcoming artiste was discussing with Leo last night and Leo was telling him that MINA got the highest cheers from fans.

Mr rabies now asked Leo if he was cheered too, to which Leo replied in the affirmative...

"yes, but not as big as they were "

Today we will expose grand pa for the hypocrite that he is.....

You Mr acne said you wanted all the weak ones out, so the strongest teams will battle it out, now it is obvious that MINA are not one of the weakest teams, will you still go inside there and nominate them? undecided

It's obvious the multi coloured chimp always had it out for miracle, always jealous of his easy countenance and poise, someone tell this old fool that miracle is young enough to be his son.

Look at how the ungrateful eczema decorated failed scientific experiment even sat down, not even his gray hair could remind him to thank the fans that slaved themselves Day and night to scribble out some votes for him.
With that attitude, is anyone surprised why his career has been on factory setting for so long?

As for that v shaped stunted goblin BAM BAM, the less said about you, the better.

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 7:25am On Feb 19, 2018
Akthedream112:

I AM SUSPECTING SOMEONE THAT HAD SEX LAST NIGHT... SOME LADIES EXCRETE STUFFS WITH FOUL SMELL THAT SMELLS LIKE FISHY DURING OR AFTER SEX.. NA READ I READ AM OOOO.
And what of the witch who's attitude stinks to the high heavens?
At least the fishy lady smells only after sex. Your cee cee, smells on a daily basis. Dirty ugly short girl with dirty hair.
Her legs are so fat and so short, you literally don't need a hammer to cut down your wood, cee cee's legs are every carpenters dream.
It took her more than three weeks to lose that dirty cheap hair ,how did Tobi cope inhaling the stench emanating from that rat nest?
No wonder the poor boy aged prematurely , Tobi that came in looking so fresh is now less cute than a very plain lulu. Thanks to the witch cee cee.
Even with her big non proportional hips, she's as stiff and sexless as an expired sex doll from China.

Watching cee cee trying to dance is like watching a farmer harvest his farm.
A woman that is good for nothing. Can't cook, can't clean, can't even solve puzzles correctly.
A lawyer that can't complete a sentence, is she the defence council of the deaf and dumb?

Tobi's people don't even post about her on their page because they know she's bad luck, I just pity the poor lolu having to be saddled up with that flat chested ugly dwarf with the cheapest fake eye lashes.

She said she can make 45 million in a week and she truly can, all she needs to do is sell her heart to an organ bank, because the last time I checked, she doesn't even use it.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:27am On Feb 19, 2018
Queenofhell:
People are just annoying.
I miss this person, I miss that person, why didn't you vote them? undecided
I won't watch the show anymore
Out of the 600 million people watching big brother, do you think multi choice will notice you don't watch?
Dee one is funny, the house is filled with borites, why didn't you vote dee one? undecided

If you won't watch again, you won't be missed because frankly no one cares!
Penning down a stupid bogus epistle to announce your exit is as laughable as it is hilarious, the truth of the matter is that your exit and entrance are irrelevant.
As long as you have dstv ,multi choice will still be making money off you , so don't bore us with useless epistles, simply go the way you came, in a flash!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 19, 2018
Queenofhell:

Tobi that came in looking so fresh is now less cute than a very plain lulu.

I don't know if she is the cause, but this is so true!
How did Tobi go from being one of the most handsome and admired guys on Day1...to what he is now?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 7:34am On Feb 19, 2018
Good morning TEDDY EMPIRE #TEDDY NATION

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 19, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:
the way this angel boy dey always serious with food like say na the battle of waterloo dey always vex me pass that innocent small girl for samvitta adevert..
uhmmmm....yumyum
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 19, 2018
Queenofhell:
People are just annoying.
I miss this person, I miss that person, why didn't you vote them? undecided
I won't watch the show anymore
Out of the 600 million people watching big brother, do you think multi choice will notice you don't watch?
Dee one is funny, the house is filled with borites, why didn't you vote dee one? undecided

If you won't watch again, you won't be missed because frankly no one cares!
Penning down a stupid bogus epistle to announce your exit is as laughable as it is hilarious, the truth of the matter is that your exit and entrance are irrelevant.
As long as you have dstv ,multi choice will still be making money off you , so don't bore us with useless epistles, simply go the way you came, in a flash!
small small the lie !!!which kind 600 million people ? Una think say Na everybody dey watch this 'shithole stuff ?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 19, 2018
Mina look so adorable together when their conversing...lovebirds.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 7:50am On Feb 19, 2018
Team teddy be like, mina helped miracle but bam bam didn't help teddy undecided

Life is truly difficult for the blind!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 7:51am On Feb 19, 2018
If you want to go for next year's ig Brother Naija, here are basic things you need to do while yu're in the house in order to be liked by majority of Nigerians

1. Be humble

2. Associate with others but still be humble

3. Don't quarel or engage in fracas all the time

4. Don't look down on others

5. Don't gossip about other housemates

6. Be very active in the house

7. participate in chores

8. Be handsome and beautiful (This is not in your hands anyways)

9. Have a very admirable character. Even if your character is horrible please downplay it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 7:51am On Feb 19, 2018
safarigirl:
you are painting a narrative that suits your ideology. Not necessarily the narrative that sticks

In all this English you wrote, you failed to acknowledge something else- character and personality

Sometimes, good looks and talent cannot excuse a bad character or a sour personality. Look at CeeC for instance, if this show was about looks, would she be hated this much? After all, she is a pretty girl with a banging body, if we go by how you think people vote, she should be in the finals already, right?

Looks, intelligence, talent, pragmatism, a bad character and/or a poor personality will drown it

Personally, I don't think Nina would be regarded as beautiful by a lot of people, she just has a light-skin, but she isn't a beauty, however, her personality has endeared people to her. She KNOWS she isn't the brightest crayon in the box and makes an attempt to LEARN....now, we have that and we have a Lolu, who claims to be so intelligent, he can't learn from anyone, but time and again, his intelligence has failed him when it mattered.

Alex is not the prettiest girl in that house, but she has a bubbly personality that people enjoy watching, she only comes alive on Saturday nights, but that is enough for most.

The Miracle that I am sure is the target of this post of yours, also has an endearing personality, of all the HMs, he and Nina have the least altercations, it is not because they have not been in positions to get into them, but it is because they abide by the #1 Rule of Survival Anywhere- MIND YOUR BUSINESS. This same Miracle also has an uncanny way of motivating his partner and encouraging her to look beyond the negative. People like him are rare in a society that loves to denigrate people, a society that excels in putting down the perceived weaker vessels.

Look at the way some of you drag Nina and Miracle down here, you call them all sorts of names because that makes you feel important on a faceless forum, you cannot shine without putting down others.

It is a disgusting trait that many people of the world possess today, it is a trait Miracle and Nina do not have and that is what people love most in them.

As a student of sociology who studies social behaviour, if you couldn't figure that out in all of this, then I suggest you go back to your books, or better yet, grasp an understanding of Psychology to know how the human mind works

This sums it all. Its really not about how high your IQ is or how beautiful or handsome you are. Its all about character and personality.

Much Respect!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:54am On Feb 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I don't know if she is the cause, but this is so true!
How did Tobi go from being one of the most handsome and admired guys on Day1...to what he is now?

She is truly partly to blame cry cry. I am still hoping for some change in her though. When she cried after the strike, I thought she was starting to open her eyes but she seems to be getting back to trying to lock Tobi down. But Tobi seems to be getting better at calling her bluff.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by NwaChibuzor13: 7:56am On Feb 19, 2018
Either two entirely new housemates are brought in today or one of the evicted ones (most likely khloe) is to be reinstalled. Its so obvious with that mass exodus of hms yesterday. Afterall, ebuka himself said theres gonna be a twist to the show this week.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gentlezypher: 7:57am On Feb 19, 2018
As you guys are busy arguing about MINA & co, I want to inform you all that legend of the league has gone to rest last night. Captain Chinedu Udoji has passed On.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 19, 2018
Queenofhell:

And what of the witch who's attitude stinks to the high heavens?
At least the fishy lady smells only after sex. Your cee cee, smells on a daily basis. Dirty ugly short girl with dirty hair.
Her legs are so fat and so short, you literally don't need a hammer to cut down your wood, cee cee's legs are every carpenters dream.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:00am On Feb 19, 2018
gentlezypher:
As you guys are busy arguing about MINA & co, I want to inform you all that legend of the league has gone to rest last night. Captain Chinedu Udoji has passed On.
The thing sef shock me. RIP Nedu.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vaca1: 8:01am On Feb 19, 2018
KingRex1:
I kinda find it really SHOCKING that y'all never complement Anto's way of speaking. I mean her accent is pristinely articulate. Unlike some forming peeps like Ifu and Princess.

Shes is smart and mature too. Babe is getting to the finals.
getting to finals because of ACCENT

(1) (2) (3) ... (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59