Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3870793 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
Oya oooo Teddy and Miracle fans let the E-fight begin over whose percentage is greater
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
jojogirlx:
As it stands now Cee-C is the strongest female. I see her going straight to the finals..
Nina is stong also. Wait for when she is up

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
Alheeri:
. Yes ooo Thanks to you guys who voted for her, congrats to Miracle, Tobi and Ceec d top 3

Yeah and even if 2 people were evicted.

Alex would stilll have survived grin

Congrats dear cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
100naira:
It will make sense if the returning housemates will be fake housemates and not compete for the money or be real housemates but will not compete for the 45 million but another prize because it will be unfair to the remaining housemates since any of the returning housemates have seen how the viewers voted and who is popular amongst them.

They have been compromised by the outside world and should not come in at all, fake or otherwise

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
Even lolu made it to top 4, above teddy. I'm really surprised and glad for him. I'll be voting for him and Rico whenever either of them is up. Rico is my favourite tho

To be fair both nina and miracle fans (mina) voted miracle while bamteddy split votes between Teddy and bambam. Bambam doesn't really have much of a fan base on her own. However, Miracle was still gonna top the list with a good margin.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IJOBA2: 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
MamBi:
Miracle 27.98%
Tobi 16.69%
Cee'c 14.19%
Lolu 12.85%
Teddy A 8.41
Alex 8.19
Bam Bam 6.4%
Anto 5.28%
THE NAME MIRACLE IS A MOVEMENT!

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by waxdude: 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
Papiikush:
NO!!!!!!!!

NO

NO

NO.

GOD

NO

PLEASE cry
hahahhahahahahah
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by manneger2: 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
Everyone khloe when she was there no body like her now they all want to see her back
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
Tobi, e yaf do. just let it go, enjoy your Nokia challenge victory.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
rossyc:

The way dey Made noise was so alarming..Even lolu and ceec beat him...wonderful

I said a couple of weeks back that Teddy A took Tobi's fans and not Miracle's and that as Tobi had detached himself from CeeC, he would get those fans back.

This season of BBNaija is quite interesting ;F

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vanilla90(f): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
LMAO....Alpha male, strong contender 8%.

#Team mina

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
closerange:

I must have seen wrongly then... Let's wait for the official one

Official wetin?

No be for there una dey see the score before?

Oya, go to Delloitte office.
Mr official

grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
my TEDDYNATION, mizz2posh was right, we would have focused on Teddy A alone instead of getting unnecessarily confused and sharing, we were even lucky he and bambam weren't evicted, this should be an eyeopener

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
ibkayee:
Congrats team Mina

Shocked @ Teddy's

Me too.. cheesy grin

4th to the last. Waiting for 3bear like grin grin grin

Meanwhile I need to learn how to vote.. Koko must come back cool cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by imoniyi(f): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
Tobi fans. We made it. ������ God bless everyone that voted. We need to top. Was a bit scared . but thank God at least. No slacking oo, I'm sure Nina contribute little to Miracle's %

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
Imagine teddy A dragging votes with Alex who team teddy A thought was weak.

Alpha male fans only with mouth. grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
That percentage gap left me speechless.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
please, nobody should bring anto here o. please let's be fair and return Khloe and kbrule. They were not given a chance to sell themselves very well.
Meanwhile, cee-c and lolu force. Una try no be small. Three straight up week. Miracle my brother strong no be joke.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Teaser0904(f): 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ksquare should come back,i want more of their madness.hahahahaha grin

Bambam yaf finish teddy's life,no be al pusssy guys go dey chop anyhow.Some has bad luck. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
So teddy couldn't even enter the top four.. Infact team mina we've been getting this all wrong.. It's safe to say that teddy a isn't even a competition.. So shall we from this day onward never compare the two . it's an insult to miracle . Even when his Patriots bring up his topic let's ignore them.. They're not worth the stress... We've seen our competitors.. So can all teddy fans gather one side and flush themselves into the TOILET where their king resides.. Hahahahaha

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
manneger2:
Everyone khloe when she was there no body like her now they all want to see her back

Nobody ke.. I know her fans on this thread o. I'm one of them

Beorn come back..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gameboy727(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
Like seriously? Evicted housemates will be voted for to return into the house and still contest for the money after being fully aware of the dynamics in d house from outside and will now come in with a strategy to d disadvantage of housemates thats been in d house

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Teaser0904(f): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
Munzy14:
please, nobody should bring anto here o. please let's be fair and return Khloe and kbrule. They were not given a chance to sell themselves very well.
Meanwhile, cee-c and lolu force. Una try no be small. Three straight up week. Miracle my brother strong no be joke.
Seconded#bring back ksquare.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
eksbabe:
Team Teddy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Mina fans please be easy

We all should come together as a unit and show Biggie our displeasure at being taken for a ride with the returning housemate ish
I feel slapped for real angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
MizzD:

Me too.. cheesy grin

4th to the last. Waiting for 3bear like grin grin grin

Meanwhile I need to learn how to vote.. Koko must come back cool cool
Lool I'm waiting for her too

Lool better learn cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
styrese:
my TEDDYNATION, mizz2posh was right, we would have focused on Teddy A alone instead of getting unnecessarily confused and sharing, we were even lucky he and bambam weren't evicted, this should be an eyeopener

When I said it, it seemed like I hated bambam, fact is she has her fans, some were even saying he has a lot of female fans so let them vote bambam, you see.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
This people should leave Nina na.... Alex go to bed

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
Eyaa Lolu is going to miss Anto, noone to cuddle at night.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
imoniyi:
Tobi fans. We made it. ������ God bless everyone that voted. We need to top. Was a bit scared . but thank God at least. No slacking oo, I'm sure Nina contribute little to Miracle's %

Nina also contributed to Tobi's vote, eg in my work place we decided to vote for Tobi cos we felt miracle will be OK. some people also threw in votes for Anto....(my office has a workforce of over 250 staff and we do take bbn serious)

imoniyi:

Nina also contributed to Tobi's vote, eg in my work place we decided to vote for Tobi cos we felt miracle will be OK. some people also threw in votes for Anto....(my office has a workforce of over 250 staff and we do take bbn seriousgrin)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by toask111: 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
Based on today's released result. I can clearly say that Tobi is the strongest in this week's vote. Cos
1. Miracle's 27% vote was a combination of both Nina and Miracle fans.

While Tobi got the 2nd position based on the vote from his fans alone despite all the character assassination Cee cee has been doing to the loud mouthed BOY(Tobi)
. This game is becoming interesting.

So despite all the online noise of Teddy A fans, they couldn't put up strong vote

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
I am getting the fück outta here.

This war zone ain't safe tonight. Retreat team BamTeddy i repeat... Retreat the fück outta here grin

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eleshin(m): 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
WORLDPEACE:
Abeg, my people, where Lolu dey get him votes from?
Who are his fans?
And more importantly, what is his selling point? I really need to solve this conundrum.
Please, house help me.
I'm one of his fans, we don't make noise online, all we do is vote. With Anto gone Lolu is even stronger. Watch out for next week if he is up for eviction. His brain/Articulation / loyalty are his selling point.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.