Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3870520 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
safarigirl:

I said a couple of weeks back that Teddy A took Tobi's fans and not Miracle's and that as Tobi had detached himself from CeeC, he would get those fans back.

This season of BBNaija is quite interesting ;F
Am telling you, it's filled with surprises.. Let's keep watching as events unfold.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
77up:
we can't let this result discourage us , we gonna put more effort next time 3smiley

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
Papiikush:
I am getting the fück outta here.

This war zone ain't safe tonight. Retreat team BamTeddy i repeat... Retreat the fück outta here grin
don't run oo.. Cos I have a good heart.. I've decided to multiply teddy's vote *3 maybe he would match miracles own.. Do the maths and tell me if it did.. Hahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
I'm curious about the threebear person

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
I'm curious about the threebear person.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Hmmm. Fear ceecee and Lolu fans.
Fear them!!!

Honestly I fear those two housemates fans.

I am humbled, never in my wildest imagination did I see this result. shocked shocked

I know Nigeria will not give the money to another musician this year but that margin. Dammmmmmmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by shugacane(f): 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
jojogirlx:
If i heard well shez gonna return.
not really, its 2 ex contestants that will be coming back. depends on d votes.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
This twist doesn't make sense sha but we'll bring back Ifu Ennada & Khloe
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
Honestly

I had a feeling they wouldn't even be in top two

I knew tobi would pass them, but never expected celo to beat then also

Bamteddy together were dragging votes with lolu.

While teddy A alone is dragging votes with Alex
Alex who they were looking down on as weak

A little bit of a mix up in the 8. Percentage and teddy would have been in the bottom 3 With bambam and anto
While Alex would be with the top 5/

Mtchewww.
Teddy A has been dismissed.
We don't need to stain Miracle's name by comparing the 2.

We can't compare 27% to 8% abeg.

ROTFLMAO at the end grin

hazzard:
So teddy couldn't even enter the top four.. Infact team mina we've been getting this all wrong.. It's safe to say that teddy a isn't even a competition.. So shall we from this day onward never compare the two . it's an insult to miracle . Even when his Patriots bring up his topic let's ignore them.. They're not worth the stress... We've seen our competitors.. So can all teddy fans gather one side and flush themselves into the TOILET where their king resides.. Hahahahaha

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
If only Tobi had not allowed Barrister Cynthia Nwadiora to seriously mess up his game, no one in that house would have been a serious competition for him except maybe Miracle... but he would have still prevailed at the end.

But he foolishly messed his game up.. smh

I seriously wish I had the power to sellotape two heavy dumbbells to Tobi's head so he can gym in some sense..

There's still time and opportunity for Tobi to pad his game up and cause an upset on the final day, if only he can keep his head straight and avoid unnecessary drama.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
closerange:

Wetin dey worry this one undecided undecided

I saw a different percentage on the front page and I commented on it, I didn't know it was wrong... You think say I carry this thing for head? Anybody could win this for all I care, I don't have preferences...
Swerve abeg

You sef swerve.
MrOfficial grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Teaser0904(f): 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
Poor Teddy A grin grin cry I wish i can just go into the house and advice him to stay away from that wall gecko face called Bambam.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Durhleepee(f): 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
Blackhawk01:

This is a lame excuse. Do you think Bambam doesn't have her own fans? Owkies, let's agree she doesn't have and all her votes are added to Teddy's. What do you get?

Miracle: 27.98%

Teddy:14.45%

That's roughly 13.53% difference, approximately 14%. We doubled your fvckin votes sef. grin cheesy

Kuku limme lemme die. No way! grin grin
Aunty, die keh? Your team is leading? Abi iyam not understanding ni?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
Rare shot of teddyA fans after the eviction show led by Eliza with 77up papiikush styrese heebah and zicoraadswith their ONLINE VOTES

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
toask111:
Based on today's released result. I can clearly say that Tobi is the strongest in this week's vote. Cos
1. Miracle's 27% vote was a combination of both Nina and Miracle fans.

While Tobi got the 2nd position based on the vote from his fans alone despite all the character assassination Cee cee has been doing to the loud mouthed BOY(Tobi)
. This game is becoming interesting.

So despite all the online noise of Teddy A fans, they couldn't put up strong vote
how many votes did Nina's fans contribute to Miracle?

How many fans does Nina have?

How many of them did SMS voting?

I promise you this, Nina fans could not have contributed more than 7% to Miracle's votes.

Is it not the Nina's fans that are desperately looking for how to pull Miracle's fans to them under the guise of Mina?

I know Toracle fans who voted for Tobi instead of Miracle with the thought that Miracle go dey alright. So many Miracle fans abandon him every week thinking 'he go dey alright' and help others

So, that 27% is not even a reflection of the oga's actual fanbase. It is when the finals reach and everyone has to stand with someone, na that time wey you go know say na association dey help some HMs

Like I said, people like CeeC understand this game more than viewers

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jimohibrahim(m): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
makydebbie:
So evicted housemates will start voting themselves in, this sounds funny.

They can't win but at least they can go there to showcase themselves more. I'm just wondering about what they have already know outside of the house.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
#Team silent voters!! If u know,u know wink wink. Meanwhile,see as dis thread full like oshodi market cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
Psychedelia:

Haaaaaah!!! Na so you sharp so? grin

Longest time, buddy. cool

You!!

What

Hahahaha cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
[quote author=Threebear post=65952986][/quote] who TF are you
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by snowstormm(m): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
wow!!!! Chance to bring back k brule...but I think Na khloe(sure),ahneeka or ifu go comeback
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
Heebah:
#Team silent voters!! If u know,u know wink wink. Meanwhile,see as dis thread full like oshodi market cheesy cheesy

Bia, whose fan are you?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
Papiikush:

This war zone ain't safe tonight. Retreat team BamTeddy i repeat... Retreat the fück outta here grin
pls when you get to akeredolu round about , look at your left hand side , you will see iya basira kitchen beside one ash container laidat, pls carry me along am there sad

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nikapetrelli:
Oya oooo Teddy and Miracle fans let the E-fight begin over whose percentage is greater
Pleasssssse Teddy n Alex U mean

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
Thank God my vote always count for Lol.
I can imagine if we Lolu 's fans campaign aggressively as well.

#TeamLolu,#betterbyfar

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mankan2k7(m): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
Abeg let us bring back khloe and Dee one too

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sweetdude001(m): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
When I tell u tobi fans ain't here to play u tink say na mouth, jus knw dis we didnt vote at 100℅ dis week coz we aint really interested in top spot.
Cee c fans aw market? Even wit d drama, she d always b behind Tobi, we glad we helped her get pity votes sha..
Team Mina well done!, but I telu dis Miracle n tobi 1 on 1 wit nina up n its a different ball game.
I tell u d strikes for tobi will b d real game change.
#3timeHOH
#payportebesttime
#pepsichallengerunnerup
#nokiachallengewinner
#heritagebankchallengewinner.
#Messykid
#Immature
#gossipkid
#bigkid
N we still here arguing who deserves d money.

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
Durhleepee:

Aunty, die keh? Your team is leading? Abi iyam not understanding ni?

Hehehehe... It's not my die na, that margin weak me. grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
Beefers will keep analyzing who contributed while we go crazy voting for miraculous movement.....We die put for the matter and pls Teddy A fans kindly look for your mates, we no be level

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by CentaurXLV(m): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
Papiikush:

Let me help you out. grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
hazzard:
don't run oo.. Cos I have a good heart.. I've decided to multiply teddy's vote *3 maybe he would match miracles own.. Do the maths and tell me if it did.. Hahahahaha

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
BTW, Please, make una help us bring Khloe back.

We need drama

We need another lady to rival CeeC

#BringBackKhloe

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
MamBi:
Miracle 27.98%
Tobi 16.69%
Cee'c 14.19%
Lolu 12.85%
Teddy A 8.41
Alex 8.19
Bam Bam 6.4%
Anto 5.28%
Nice

(1) (2) (3) ... (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.