Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3870883 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gameboy727(m): 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
Like seriously? Evicted housemates will be voted for to return into the house and still contest for the money after being fully aware of the dynamics in d house from outside and will now come in with a strategy to d disadvantage of housemates thats been in d house

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
ifyalways:
See %

Noisemakers how far?

Miracle for the money, no toilet noise please. grin

Good to see you lady
kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gboliwe: 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
To put CeeC in her place, Princess the noisenaking bully who thinks so highly of herself should come back.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
Lmao... It's funny tho. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
mediocre:
Lolu and Cee c fans are silent killers cheesy

Cee C's fans are not silent, they made a lot of noise and did a lot of campaign on SM. Lolu fans on the other hands are the SILENT killers, they're hardly existent on social media.I think they're the biggest enigma of this season.

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Balitah(f): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
Why do I feel this way "for biggie to want to bring back evicted and disqualified housemates next week, it may mean that Tobi's strikes may be cancelled too,hence the reason he announced it today before they tag him "partial""

I'm just thinking out loud though
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
please let's vote Khloe back into the house.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
Geeez Alex, leave Nina na

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
I wonder why celebrities did not vote for the tout Teddy A grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nickishire: 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
manneger2:
Everyone khloe when she was there no body like her now they all want to see her back

I love Khloe and her drama and would definitely vote her to come back. I feel Big Brother is doing this come back for her sake.

#TeamKhloe

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
prewtyjulie:
pls people on a neutral note, imagine an up coming artist touring round nigeria as the winner of big brother naija, isn't that line stale.

but imagine if it were a pilot, won't it inspire you for greatness.

abeg, miracle fans, we die here.

The money is not going to any musician this year. Anybody who can't see it by now ,toh there is nothing much I can say.

Team Miracle.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifedayosol(m): 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
Back to the drawing board.....
styrese:
my TEDDYNATION, mizz2posh was right, we would have focused on Teddy A alone instead of getting unnecessarily confused and sharing, we were even lucky he and bambam weren't evicted, this should be an eyeopener

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
ifedayosol:
Market no sell well oooooo
we can't let this result discourage us , we gonna put more effort next time 3smiley

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Official wetin?

No be for there una dey see the score before?

Oya, go to Delloitte office.
Mr official

grin

Wetin dey worry this one undecided undecided

I saw a different percentage on the front page and I commented on it, I didn't know it was wrong... You think say I carry this thing for head? Anybody could win this for all I care, I don't have preferences...
Swerve abeg

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Innocentchild(m): 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
So after all the noise from Teddy A fans, we couldn't even come 2nd, we're still dragging with them Alex and Bambam; what a shame

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
Teddy A fans...8%?? Really?..like really?? Is dis all u could do after making mouth. Pls forever hold ur peace on this forum,am disappointed undecided

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
eleshin:

I'm one of his fans, we don't make noise online, all we do is vote. With Anto gone Lolu is even stronger. Watch out for next week if he is up for eviction. His brain/Articulation / loyalty are his selling point.
I see. Thank you.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
mizz2posh:

When I said it, it seemed like I hated bambam, fact is she has her fans, some were even saying he has a lot of female fans so let them vote bambam, you see.
my dear I have learnt my lesson, I would never share any votes except Teddy A isn't up shikena, imagine what would have happened to us

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyBlaq: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
Giel:
Toilet A fans a
Haw far na?

Alpha male with 8% votes?

ROTFLMAO grin grin
Is that one Alpha Male? grin grin
If I hear Team Te on this thread again, make I know Wetin cause am. They have been here rubbing shoulders with Team Miracle, not knowing that he isn't even a contender to start with. What an insult.
Like someone rightly said, no more Toilet noise on this thread... Badmanteddy Ko! Looserman Teddy ni!!!

Meanwhile, Princess and Khloe to be back

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ujay01: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
WORLDPEACE:
Abeg, my people, where Lolu dey get him votes from?
Who are his fans?
And more importantly, what is his selling point? I really need to solve this conundrum.
Please, house help me.

Someone posted earlier about massive support by the alumni of his Alma mater.

His selling point, his intelligence that we are yet to see grin
WORLDPEACE:
Abeg, my people, where Lolu dey get him votes from?
Who are his fans?
And more importantly, what is his selling point? I really need to solve this conundrum.
Please, house help me.

Someone posted earlier about massive support by the alumni of his Alma mater.

His selling point, his intelligence that we are yet to see...lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
styrese:
my TEDDYNATION, mizz2posh was right, we would have focused on Teddy A alone instead of getting unnecessarily confused and sharing, we were even lucky he and bambam weren't evicted, this should be an eyeopener

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
Innocentchild:
So after all the noise from Teddy A fans, we couldn't even come 2nd, we're still dragging with them Alex and Bambam; what a shame

shame shame shame shame grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
Papiikush:
I am getting the fück outta here.

This war zone ain't safe tonight. Retreat team BamTeddy i repeat... Retreat the fück outta here grin
Lol, I dey telli you
Survive to fight another day!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
Teaser0904:
Ksquare should come back,i want more of their madness.hahahahaha grin

Bambam yaf finish teddy's life,no be al pusssy guys go dey chop anyhow.Some has bad luck. cheesy cheesy
But bringing back the evicted/disqualified HMS it's unfair cos dey might just return to act a script but let's see how it goes.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
Papiikush:
I am getting the fück outta here.

This war zone ain't safe tonight. Retreat team BamTeddy i repeat... Retreat the fück outta here grin
Lol, I dey telli you
Survive to fight another day!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
Eeghe:

We all should come together as a unit and show Biggie our displeasure at being taken for a ride with the returning housemate ish
I feel slapped for real angry
Lol
Biggie’s house, his rules. He holds the right to do as he wishes with his house.
Sis, nothing can be done about it
I am not voting anyone back in sha.
For those voting, just know whoever u bring back CANNOT win. They are only coming to cause trobu.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by spongeisback: 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ifu ennada and khloe will come back. Who wants to bet?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
To me, tobi tried been able to garner 16%. Only him. I wished Nina & miracle was on eviction so we know howfar. Tobi is a strong as miracle joorh. If not for ceec wen dey spoil ehn game everyone knows miracle is no match to d highly talented & lively tobi

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nelll2: 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
safarigirl:
Teddy A had just 8.41%

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nigha came 5th?

Miracle
Tobi
CeeC
Lolu

The above 4 had more voted than Teddy

Did I not say it last week that people who have been up are stronger than Teddy?

Hahahahahahahahaha

Who Nairaland votes epp?

Even if dem add Bambam votes to Teddy A, he for no still see second position

Hahahahahaha
wawu!!!
I don dey fear u oooo..

Abeg make una no dey fight with Teddy A fans...they are not worth it all...

cc threebear

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Teaser0904(f): 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
rossyc:

But bringing back the evicted/disqualified HMS it's unfair cos dey might just return to act a script but let's see how it goes.
True tho but khloe deserve to come back.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
styrese:

This is a lame excuse. Do you think Bambam doesn't have her own fans? Owkies, let's agree she doesn't have and all her votes are added to Teddy's. What do you get?

Miracle: 27.98%

Teddy:14.45%

That's roughly 13.53% difference, approximately 14%. We doubled your fvckin votes sef. grin cheesy

Kuku limme lemme die. No way! grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by CentaurXLV(m): 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
styrese:
grin grin The toilet would be the additional prize to the 45m his winning, so I guess his blessed

Ok o, Win the prize money with 8.41%

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.