Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3881990 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
grin

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
Giel:
Honestly

I had a feeling they wouldn't even be in top two

I knew tobi would pass them, but never expected celo to beat then also

Bamteddy together were dragging votes with lolu.

While teddy A alone is dragging votes with Alex
Alex who they were looking down on as weak

A little bit of a mix up in the 8. Percentage and teddy would have been in the bottom 3 With bambam and anto
While Alex would be with the top 5/

Mtchewww.
Teddy A has been dismissed.
We don't need to stain Miracle's name by comparing the 2.

We can't compare 27% to 8% abeg.

ROTFLMAO at the end grin

This is so unbelievable,the way people are jubilating in the sit out where I am presently in Kaduna you will think Miracle has won the money.

You know Zaria has alot of aviation schools, so they kind of connect with Miracle.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
Im happy CeeC is constantly in Top 3. And thats how it will remain till the final day

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
safarigirl:
BTW, Please, make una help us bring Khloe back.

We need drama

We need another lady to rival CeeC

#BringBackKhloe
If they would bring back the qisqualified, Khloe would very likely be back
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
oshe11:
Pleasssssse Teddy n Alex U mean

I dey tell you

Make team toilet A know their level.

Let the them go and drag the 8% with alex.

LMAO grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
Giel:
Honestly

I had a feeling they wouldn't even be in top two

I knew tobi would pass them, but never expected celo to beat then also

Bamteddy together were dragging votes with lolu.

While teddy A alone is dragging votes with Alex
Alex who they were looking down on as weak

A little bit of a mix up in the 8. Percentage and teddy would have been in the bottom 3 With bambam and anto
While Alex would be with the top 5/

Mtchewww.
Teddy A has been dismissed.
We don't need to stain Miracle's name by comparing the 2.

We can't compare 27% to 8% abeg.

ROTFLMAO at the end grin

Wen U predicted 4 HMs u wanted to leave, they tot u were dumb not knowing they are the mumu
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
I thought maybe if I logged out of nairaland, I will be able to breath on twitter.

As it seem...be like say na to off phone go sleep sure pass this night cry

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Durhleepee(f): 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
sweetdude001:
When I tell u tobi fans ain't here to play u tink say na mouth, jus knw dis we didnt vote at 100℅ dis week coz we aint really interested in top spot.
Cee c fans aw market? Even wit d drama, she d always b behind Tobi, we glad we helped her get pity votes sha..
Team Mina well done!, but I telu dis Miracle n tobi 1 on 1 wit nina up n its a different ball game.
I tell u d strikes for tobi will b d real game change.
#3timeHOH
#payportebesttime
#pepsichallengerunnerup
#nokiachallengewinner
#heritagebankchallengewinner.
#Messykid
#Immature
#gossipkid
#bigkid
N we still here arguing who deserves d money.
Dear TeamBamteddy ditch that sinking ship and join this moving train. Let our talented boy win.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
Giel:

I dey tell you

Make team toilet A know their level.

Let the them go and drag the 8% with alex.

LMAO grin
Yes oooo and we are bringing Khloe in to share the entertainment industry votes with HIM

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Psychedelia(m): 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
MizzD:

You!!

What

Hahahaha cheesy

Yooooooooooouuu!!!!!!

grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by pokosimani: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
Hehehehehehehehehehe. I just can't laugh tonight. So waito after all the banters and the comotion and turmoil occasioned here by team teddy A, you mean he just got 8% ? Okay lets say Mina fans shared votes equally and voted miracle, we still have a wide gap. Dammmn. Weve been monstrously deceived. Teddy isn't competition my people. Oya all his fans that promised 100k votes and so on where are yall. Honestly im pained that teddy had to fall hand like this. And hed be in the house forming strong contender. I rest my case for now. Too funny grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
ladyprosper:
Beefers will keep analyzing who contributed while we go crazy voting for miraculous movement.....We die put for the matter and pls Teddy A fans kindly look for your mates, we no be level

I am interested in contributing to your movement
I feel maybe I can offer some whatever it is mily can offer
Will know what I want to reach you for by the end of the week
Bless/well done

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by poshest(f): 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
Pls lets bring back khloe and Ifu. We need drama

Proud to be team Mina. My 3000 votes didnt go to waste. #silentvoter #miracle4dmoney

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
Eeghe:
My head this week
Eishhhhh
Alheeri, you won this weekangry
Congrats though
cool
. Thanks so much, i told u she's gonna b safe this week don't know bout the coming weeks, but someone needs to advice her in that house u don't open ur mouth and say everything ur eyes sees. Wc housemates do you want back n does that mean no eviction this week?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
Twoclans:

Bad ass boy. grin cheesy

Congratulations team Miracle . kiss kiss

I just can't stop saying thank you. Please let's do it again anytime he is up.
Special thanks you as well....
Asin we over tried.....

But we never start.....

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
Thanks to everyone that voted. God bless you. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
By the way where are the teddy a fans that argued blindly with my? Styrese,am waiting patiently for you,na nairaland ambush.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
MizzD:

Bia, whose fan are you?
Its a mystery waiting to be unravelled wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
77up:
pls when you get to akeredolu round about , look at your left hand side , you will see iya basira kitchen beside one ash container laidat, pls carry me along am there sad

grin grin grin grin grin grin Oh my word. This is one of the funniest things I have read today. I hope you are wearing civilian clothes so that Miracle army will not identify you easily?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
Biggie and his rules sha thought disqualified housemates will not be eligible to be voted back in.Biggie’s house his rules,I think Khole will make it back to the house.But I’m votin Ifu Ennada
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alternate1: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
I'm here to troll Teddy A grin

Team Miracle..

And those shit head saying Lolu was saving CeeCee cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
oshe11:
Rare shot of teddyA fans after the eviction show led by Eliza with 77p papikush styrse hebah and zicoradswith their ONLINE VOTES
This is the height, abeg I no fit laugh. grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
Teddy A can make 45million from his shows grin

yet he could not even amass up to 10% of the votings

but then harpic will invite him to wash toilets grin

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
styrese:
my dear I have learnt my lesson, I would never share any votes except Teddy A isn't up shikena, imagine what would have happened to us

Thank God this is not finals,phew! We will do better next time.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
oshe11:
Wen U predicted 4 HMs u wanted to leave, they tot u were dumb not knowing they are the mumu

Don't mind the fools deceiving themselves,

It has been back to back disgrace for team toilet A grin grin

I gave my personal opinion that I wanted Bamteddy and cee c to leave and they started their personal attacks and started questioning my sanity. Saying how can teddy leave before lolu. Cee c and Alex

Now see how foolish they are now grin only to throw personal insults nothing else grin

Kids grin

Imagine if Alex had got a little bit more % than teddy,

Teddy would have be among the bottom 3

We don't even need to acknowledge those clowns again grin

They should find their level abeg.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kiaaaa.

Team Teddy A sorry.

Thank God I am team Rico., I for done get heartbreak if to say I be 100% Teddy A lipsrsealed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mankan2k7(m): 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
IJOBA2:
THE NAME MIRACLE IS A MOVEMENT!

How market Bamteddy fans?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
Papiikush:
I thought maybe if I logged out of nairaland, I will be able to breath on twitter.

As it seem...be like say na to off phone go sleep sure pass this night cry
Twitter matter worse pass

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ewoma45:
77up, styrese, deelizabeth,zicoraads..... how market na?
Una nuh wan talk nw bah?

lol......Ogene bikor!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Innocentchild(m): 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
5th out of 8, and with all the noise and hype people will now be thinking that your favourites or firm contenders , any Teddy A fan that makes noise again ehn

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyBlaq: 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Neimar:
I wonder why celebrities did not vote for the tout Teddy A grin
Who would want to associate with a failure?

Loluforce! I sight una softwork. I said it that Lolu was the most underrated housemate.

Team Mina!!! Bring back Princess and Khloe for maximum drama in the house

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Let Khloe come back and collect all those her fans she borrowed to Teddy A grin....next time, na 4% e go get

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.