Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,331 members, 7,853,497 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3927082 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
This Rico and his poverty talk... Rico just told Teddy that he has been using touchlight phone for a long time.. Lol

Rico wet get car dey complain of touchlight phone...
This mumu boy can only fool himself grin

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ibk03:
u still want to disgrace urself... Can u Google what networth means.. I know u are more intelligent than this..
Are you naturally a slow person or you can't read properly?
Having a billion does it specify it down to cash or assets ?
Did I state emphatically that the billion must be in your account or did I simply say a billion ?

Don't come at me unless you want to embarrass yourself .

If your assets translates to 10 million naira don't you technically have ten million naira?

Can't you use that asset to take a loan from a bank ?

And look at the thing taking a dig at my personal life ,if I insult you now and make you think about your life won't I be banned ?

Better respect yourself !
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
KingsleyJay:
hahaha

Cee c thinks Nina is pregnant
insists big brother needs to do a pregnancy test in the house....lol
What is wrong with Ceec.... Is she madttttttttt?? She's done with Tobi,and the poor boy is tryna redeem himself, now she has moved to Nina...haaaaa,the fire on Nina will just burn her down,starting with her lashes.... Bladdy Midget....lemme see anyone that will say I'm hating on that midget.... Mstwwwwwww.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ntyce(m): 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
tortee:

Am not on Nairaland to argue ,am here tO read comments and add some valuable knowledge and also learn ..you need to stop dis your attitude of disrespect..thou I
Know you r young and slow..try to keep to your self than write things just to gain attention!!!...a billionaire is a billonaire...have a great life

In as much as I don't know Tobi's dad networth, I don't think he's a billionaire.
He's a bank ED, not the M.D/CEO. He's under employment.
EDs are very rich but to call him a billionaire is prolly too far.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
livelymatilda:
This Rico and his poverty talk... Rico just told Teddy that he has been using touchlight phone for a long time.. Lol

Why is everyone saying teddy A has never won anything ,what about ricco and lolu .

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
Blackhawk01:
When your babies win HOH back to back! Mina ti take over, leave thrash for other HMs! cool cool cool
No leave trash in the toilet grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DzTzl(f): 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
ntyce:

In as much as I don't know Tobi's dad networth, I don't think he's a billionaire.
My dear if only you know the Back door corrupt practices these EDs engage in, you will understand that calling him a billionaire is no where Far, but then what do i know sef?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
oshe11:
I'm surprised U were looking for something U dnt have

Laaaawwwwddddd Jesus!!!!!!! grin grin

OSHE!!!!!
Where did you keep your chill since yesterday? grin grin

Any way, you didn't tell any lies grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
Threebear:

Why is everyone saying teddy A has never won anything ,what about ricco and lolu .
Rico and Tobi won the Nokia challenge as a pair... Lolu sef follow win for Heritage challenge..

Edited.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
livelymatilda:

Na Efe brother

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
How do I vote for koko to get the fvck back in the house? cool

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
ntyce:

The guy and the girl supporting him have nothing in their head.
They both think one billion naira makes one a billionaire.

They don't know that naira is not a globally traded currency and at such can't be used to gauge billionaire status .

Reason why Mr Bakere was missing on the 2017 list of Lagos Billionaires by Forbes ...because all assets were gauged in its worth in dollars .

Arguing with dumb people is truly exhausting .

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
ninnyanny:
What is wrong with Ceec.... Is she madttttttttt?? She's done with Tobi,and the poor boy is tryna redeem himself, now she has moved to Nina...haaaaa,the fire on Nina will just burn her down,starting with her lashes.... Bladdy Midget....lemme see anyone that will say I'm hating on that midget.... Mstwwwwwww.
ONLY ladies with tooth pick thigh, flat ass and big stomach fill with fats and alcohol will hate and get jealous of Cee-c..Go figure.
Your vice president is also a midget...

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
livelymatilda:

ONLY ladies with tooth pick thigh, flat ass and big stomach fill with fats and alcohol will hate and get jealous of Cee-c..Go figure.
grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Threebear:

nice one, I actually think people expect so much from him, considering more fans see potential in him winning compared to the other two
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
livelymatilda:

Rico and Tobi won the Nokia challenge as a pair... Lolu has never won Anything..

Lolu was part of the team blue that won the heritage challenge.

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
Threebear:
Just when I'm about to give up ,miracle keeps giving me reasons to smile ,despite the stupidity of some of his fans .
My boy I will cross through seven hells for you ,I'll empty my account just to see you win that money .
No fake unserious fan will stop me .
. Congrats to ur flyboy!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
Giel:
Miracle is really competitive and smart
Very smart to know how to control the ball to hit the bottles and then move to the next bottle and do this all with speed.

He embodied the characteristics need to win the hoh task as outlined by biggie

Patience, wisdom and accuracy kiss

Go MEEE MEEE!!!!!! kiss
. Congrats to ur in-law!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
ninnyanny:
No leave trash in the toilet grin

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Issa burn ooooo embarassed embarassed

Choiiii! My babies are returning to the luxury room... Grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
#justicefortobi...

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
MamBi:

Lolu was part of the team blue that won the heritage challenge.
I also like lolu but we are talking of individual win not a collective win, or else we can as well say teddy won their wager last week, cos those that are honest can confirm he contributed most with ricco to them winning that wager

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stunning4real: 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
Mariinee:
How do I vote for koko to get the fvck back in the house? cool
I also want her back because of drama
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
ntyce:

Please. Tobis dad is definitely not a billionaire. Nigerians and overhype.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
ntyce:

Firstly,Tobi dad is the executive director of operations FCMB ....he has several companies ..he drives Lexus bulletproof jeeps...his dad house at ago-Iwoye(Ogun state) is valued at 800 million naira just one house ..he has more houses than I can state here ,d house at Ogun state includes a mosque,two swimming pools,convention center ,studio and more inside the compound ...Mehn Let's leave story

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
styrese:
I also like lolu but we are talking of individual win not a collective win, or else we can as well say teddy won their wager last week, cos those that are honest can confirm he contributed most with ricco to them winning that wager
Don't mind them ,any reason to paint teddy a bad ....to be honest he really tries ,and would have won that arena game if big brother didn't disqualify him for the same offence Tobi committed .

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by salaode(m): 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
ibkayee:

Has BB mentioned anything about the eligibility of disqualified housemates?
Disqualified housemates can be voted for to return to the house
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
tortee:

Firstly,Tobi dad is the executive director of operations FCMB ....he has several companies ..he drives Lexus bulletproof jeeps...his dad house at ago-Iwoye(Ogun state) is valued at 800 million naira just one house ..he has more houses than I can state here ,d house at Ogun state includes a mosque,two swimming pools,convention center ,studio and more inside the compound ...Mehn Let's leave story
All I'm seeing here is Naira which goes back to my initial point !
Is he a billionaire in dollars which is the real definition of billionaire.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
Threebear:

Don't mind them ,any reason to paint teddy a bad ....to be honest he really tries ,and would have won that arena game if big brother didn't disqualify him for the same offence Tobi committed .

Bro is this really you? shocked shocked shocked

Who hack your account? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
So there's a video going round of miracle wearing a condom, in order to bang Nina again last night. undecided Disgusting!

All this nonsense on live tv. I hope none of the irresponsible adults having sex on this show, win.

It sets a bad precedent. It's not okay to just throw caution to d wind & be having sex in public willynilly.
We shouldn't reward gross immorality.

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
That guys name is working for him. MIRACLE!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ryabcool(m): 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
Threebear:

All I'm seeing here is Naira which goes back to my initial point !
Is he a billionaire in dollars which is the real definition of billionaire.
lmao so naira is irrelevant? okay since you've decided to become a judge, how many billions of dollars does your own father have for you to be able to come here and claim someone's billions in naira is irrelevant?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Toptipster:
#justicefortobi...
Painment.This isn't 100% correct. I didn't hear what Tobi said though but if what Ceec is accusing him of was what he actually said,he deserved the strike.... Lolu shouldn't be given any strike because he didn't say anything... Only Tobi was running his mouth .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.