Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,472 members, 7,846,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3921284 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
Threebear:

You do know for someone to be termed a billionaire you need to have a billion in a foreign currency preferably dollars or pounds ?

Now stutter away and go update your level of knowledge.

Am not on Nairaland to argue ,am here tO read comments and add some valuable knowledge and also learn ..you need to stop dis your attitude of disrespect..thou I
Know you r young and slow..try to keep to your self than write things just to gain attention!!!...a billionaire is a billonaire...have a great life

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
oshe11:
THE FACT THAT BAMBAM IS STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS MEANS SHE IS FAAAKKKEE.

And yes she cares for Nina by calling her dumb with low IQ and consistently LOOKING DOWN ON Her

I'm trying hard to find the wisdom in what u say.. I find None!

Some of u think Nina came to the house to coast till the finals.. Any slight critic, u come running saying nonsense.. U write like a '' Telemundo addict ''..

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
Chaiii

Dee one begged that he should be sent back and the savagery was epic grin

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
Miracle once said he doesn't like the pressure of save and replace. Luckily, there won't be any save or replace this week, just reading task briefs. Congrats to him all the same.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
Threebear:

You do know for someone to be termed a billionaire you need to have a billion in a foreign currency preferably dollars or pounds ?

Now stutter away and go update your level of knowledge.
If u had paid little attention in Economics class, u won't spew such nonsense... Do u know what portfolios are, do u know what assets are??

Just keep collecting ur monthly gym fees.. Finance is not for you

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
tortee:

Am not on Nairaland to argue ,am here tO read comments and add some valuable knowledge and also learn ..you need to stop dis your attitude of disrespect..thou I
Know you r young and slow..try to keep to your self than write things just to gain attention!!!...a billionaire is a billonaire...have a great life

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ibk03:

If u had paid little attention in Economics class, u won't spew such nonsense... Do u know what portfolios are, do u know what assets are??

Just keep collecting ur monthly gym fees.. Finance is not for you

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
Giel:
Chaiii

hahahahaha.. Nigerians and savagery be like 5&6..
Dee one suppose delete that account open new one

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
dominique:
Miracle once said he doesn't like the pressure of save and replace. Luckily, there won't be any save or replace this week, just reading task briefs. Congrats to him all the same.
Says who? The envelopes are already there.. Miracle will have to choose one before they go to the diary room for Nomination.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
I never knew the Ninjas were numbered.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BeraBera2(f): 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
Congratulations to Miracle on his HOH win.

Meanwhile, pls let's vote for Khloe and K Brule to return. grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
hahaha
Cee c thinks Nina is pregnant insists big brother needs to do a pregnancy test in the house....lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
Giel:
Chaiii

Oh boy! With the 2.8% he got, he wants to come back? Anyway, miracles happen grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
Arguing with dumb people is not on my bucket list today .

When someone that starts a sentence with "am " calls you slow grin[/sup][sup]

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
[quote author=Threebear post=65971520][/quote]

So you think Forbes checked Dangotes account balance before declaring him to be worth $20 billion.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

They have their numbers monogrammed where there would usually be a chest pocket.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
livelymatilda:

Meaning?...
Tell us if this message was before or after Tobi was strikesd.
IF it was before, can you prove it to us?
You should be smarter than this na.. Na wa ooo
The time frame is enough evidence. I'm not proving shii. The loopholes have always been there, guess I was just too engrossed in this to notice. Why would Ceec say her father called her if he didn't? Should they be in communication with anyone on the outside? If believing all these weren't planned is what makes me smart, I'll pass on that smartness!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
livelymatilda:

Says who? The envelopes are already there.. Miracle will have to choose one before they go to the diary room for Nomination.

I doubt if there will be eviction this week. We can't be voting to bring back ex housemates and at the same time vote to save the current housemates from eviction. I doubt if there will be any nominations this week

AntiBrutus:

Me too o. I just saw the ninja 4 tag today, I thought the housemates numbered them randomly.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ibk03:

I'm trying hard to find the WISDOM in what u say.. I find None!

Some of u think Nina came to the house to coast till the finals.. Any slight critic, u come running saying nonsense.. U write like a '' Telemundo addict ''..
I'm surprised U were looking for something U dnt have

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
MamBi:

They have their numbers monogrammed where there would usually be a chest pocket.

I will watch out for it.
So, whatsup with Ninja 7?
I noticed one female ninja that seems curvy, na she?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
When your babies win HOH back to back! Mina ti take over, leave thrash for other HMs! cool cool cool

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Blackhawk01:

The time frame is enough evidence. I'm not proving shii. The loopholes have always been there, guess I was just too engrossed in this to notice. Why would Ceec say her father called her if he didn't? Should they be in communication with anyone on the outside? If believing all these weren't planned is what makes me smart, I'll pass on that smartness!
What is this one talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
dominique:

No Dominique, Biggie will run everything inside the house to look like there is actually voting going on. It is only the voting public that know there is no voting.

There will be nominations this evening, he will also get to pick a chance card.I just pray he picks the type Nina picked last week.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
ninnyanny:
What are you even on and about? Toracle,Toracle...let's have some quietness here.Those two have been friends...Even you admired their friendship on this forum...You even said miracle owed Tobi a lot,at some point...I think that was when Tobi put Ceec up and not Miracle. You are now yerning dust because you feel Tobi might just win this show...what kind of a person are you? Is this jealous, envy or pure wickedness.? I can tell you that no Miracle's fan threw any votes for Tobi.The guy deserved the percentage he got and even more.The guy, if you ask me ,is a more deserving winner,but like I said to you once,what endeared Nigerians to Efe,is the same spirit upon Miracle....so let these people be friends.... You are here killing yourself while Miracle is planning on flying them all. Go work hard,make enough money and vote Miracle ,stop hating on Tobi.The guy 16% de threaten you,you start to nag like housewife. grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
[quote author=Threebear post=65971520][/quote] u still want to disgrace urself... Can u Google what networth means.. I know u are more intelligent than this..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
dominique:

I doubt if there will be eviction this week. We can't be voting to bring back ex housemates and at the same time vote to save the current housemates from eviction. I doubt if there will be any nominations this week

Me too o. I just saw the ninja 4 tag today, I thought the housemates numbered them randomly.
There might be fake, real or no eviction.. My point is that there will be nomination later this evening and Miracle will have to choose an envelope to know if he can save and replace or not..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I will watch out for it.
So, whatsup with Ninja 7?
I noticed one female ninja that seems curvy, na she?

Correct babe. Na she! Not really noticed her but the way Lolu described her curves, even without the tag, person go recognise am.. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
dominique:
Everything maybe same. like 2nd week fake nominations. Then on Sunday they will be shocked to know, it wasn't real. Then ex HMs will be introduced.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
Twoclans:

No Dominique, Biggie will run everything inside the house to look like there is actually voting going on. It is only the voting public that know that there is no voting

There will be nominations this evening, he will also get to pick a chance card.I just pray he picks the type Nina picked last week.
As in eeeh. because if he picks save and replace. It will create enemity just like tobi has got much of it.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
livelymatilda:

There might be fake, real or no eviction.. My point is that there will be nomination later this evening and Miracle will have to choose an envelope to know if he can save and replace or not..

Twoclans:

No Dominique, Biggie will run everything inside the house to look like there is actually voting going on. It is only the voting public that know that there is no voting

Alright then, let's see how it goes
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
Giel:
Chaiii

Nigerians eh....kai...they don't have chills at all... grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ibk03:
u still want to disgrace urself... Can u Google what networth means.. I know u are more intelligent than this..
Did I specifically mention cash in that first post you dumbly went to correct?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.