Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3893206 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Halyma(f): 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
Good day all, I saw some comments as regards no voting this week. Pls is this true?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
Toptipster:

My phone screaming dumb dumb dumb!!!... Haba
Do you know how much delloite were paid to get these result verified and foulproof...u go just wake up n spread bulls hit... Even kpmg, pwc or any other low budget auditing firm won't try that, knowing what is at stake.
Let me bring you back to your misery once again... Take a closer look at your screen... Lol... Toilet A
wow ! your phone must be stupid abi how can a phone call its owner a dumb grin well , don't knw your phone maybe right thoug sad

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ivyyamor(f): 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
Miracle of melody wins the HOH Challenge

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
Munzy14:

No. I think at this juncture, fans av have formed and pledged unalloyed support to their favorite. Ex housemates can only spice it up for entertainment sake and sell themselves. Unless some fans aren't stable. That's were we can witness a last minute crosscarpeting. After that disqualification, i felt it was unfair judgment to khloe. May be organisers want to correct their mistakes. While experimenting. I can comfortably tell onea you take away a social media freaks phone and cut them off, he or she will forget the outside world.Even if they're being secluded, they will still come back to torment who nominated them. because ones evicted u get to watch who nominated u. but yet again. we decide.

Okay sha, lets watch and see.

But if an old housemate gets back and thinks that he or she is there just for entertainment and not that they are being given a second chance to win by all means necessary, I will be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
Toptipster:

My phone screaming dumb dumb dumb!!!... Haba
Do you know how much delloite were paid to get these result verified and foulproof...u go just wake up n spread bulls hit... Even kpmg, pwc or any other low budget auditing firm won't try that, knowing what is at stake.
Let me bring you back to your misery once again... Take a closer look at your screen... Lol... Toilet A
Deloitte is very credible but big brother can still manipulate the mindset of the audience .Cee c said she got a call from home telling her to stay away from Tobi .
The sudden closeness of Toracle ,think and think clearly .We are being played before our very own eyes .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
Halyma:
Good day all, I saw some comments as regards no voting this week. Pls is this true?
the only vote is to bring back the evicted housemates, no eviction this week.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
Lolu, ceecee, bambam playing whots, teddyA also there... Alex says she's purging, bambam advises her to go take garri

Teddy mentions angel, nwamama
Bambam says ahneeka

Alex says she can't drink only Garri so she's hiding to add some things

Bambam says she has to eat dry bread or dry Garri...
Alex says the bread is spoilt.. TeddyA says ahhh, that he already ate part of the bread..

Got to go now... Will try come back to update... Cheers..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
But when would teddy win anything or come 2nd? All this back to back losses will only reduce hid fanbase while the success of toracle will win them new fans anf consolidate the faith held by existing supporters.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
tortee:

Near billionaire?...we need "Nairaland psychiatrist hospital "...
You do know for someone to be termed a billionaire you need to have a billion in a foreign currency preferably dollars or pounds ?

Now stutter away and go update your level of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by realbaybe: 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
Twoclans:
And Miracle is the new head of house cheesy
In a No voting week again cool
He picks Nina to share the luxury bedroom
Biggie to Miracle :what a surprise (for picking Nina) tongue
I wish it's eviction week
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
77up:
the only vote is to bring back the evicted housemates, no eviction this week.
Has BB mentioned anything about the eligibility of disqualified housemates?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
Threebear:

Deloitte is very credible but big brother can still manipulate the mindset of the audience .Cee c said she got a call from home telling her to stay away from Tobi .
The sudden closeness of Toracle ,think and think clearly .We are being played before our very own eyes .
So you believe the allegations of that pained and weeping teddy a fan that tobi's results was swapped with teddy's?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
Cee c repeats again that biggie should bring fake housemates or ex housemates.

Na wa
This isn't helping the allegations of this show being fake.

But maybe again because she has over studied the show.

But to speak on ex housemates.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
When I said the probability of teddy 8 winning anything in that house is-0.01%.. Even Nigeria has more chances of winning the world Cup than teddy 8 winning anything in that house..
The day he does win anything Buhari go declare public holiday for that week... Lol

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
Cece just repeated it, "This house is boring, Biggie bring fake housemates. They should just bring ex housemates"

Interesting lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
77up:
wow ! your phone must be stupid abi how can a phone call its owner a dumb grin well , don't knw your phone maybe right thoug sad
Hahaha... I take your incoherent trash as you been extremely naive and uncultured.
Next time, try and read with both eye before jumping on top.
Toilet A fan... U self wan para... Find one latrine jump enter... Shit full ur mouth already

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
Cee c and Alex are annoying Nina.

Cee c needs to chill
Why did she go and push nina like that?

All these cee c's over the top way of playing. undecided

How.many times will Nina say she doesn't like that?

Big brother abeg give cee c her last strike for provocation..
Let her bounce. .

The girl.is very annoying.

Going up in Nina's face to shout and push her undecided

All these annoying rough play that people hide under "I'm just joking" undecided

Ah ah.

What's wrong with Cee c?.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
BB
Convince me you are not a scammer!
angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
senatordave1:

So you believe the allegations of that pained and weeping teddy a fan that tobi's results was swapped with teddy's?
Only the people with matured and clear minded can understand that we are watching a full scripted movie, well edited and directed perfectly by BBO.

open ya eyes .if you knw, you knw cool .

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
senatordave1:

Did you miss the part I said Deloitte is very credible ?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Am happy that miracle won but i wanted tobi to win to see who he will pick for the luxury room.i hope miracle picks the envelope surrendering his power to someone else and see who he will pick.meanwhile,ifu has released a short movie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Toptipster:

Hahaha... I take your incoherent trash as you been extremely naive and uncultured.
Next time, try and read with both eye before jumping on top.
Toilet A fan... U self wan para... Find one latrine jump enter... Shit full ur mouth already
you phone allegation confirmed cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
hazzard:
you didn't hear when she said it wasn't a pant .. If it's another person that posted this against another housemate you will start preaching for us... No make we enter u this hot afternoon ooo
Sharap and stop watching from your neighbour's window...
Dominique was right, Nina said that it belongs to her..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
senatordave1:
Am happy that miracle won but i wanted tobi to win to see who he will pick for the luxury room.i hope miracle picks the envelope surrendering his power to someone else and see who he will pick.meanwhile,ifu has released a short movie.

I don't think miracle will give hoh powers to tobi when Nina is there.
Although Nina doesn't like being hoh.

Better to wish for tobi to win hoh on His own.

I hope miracle wins the immunity and save and replace.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ivyyamor(f): 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
Giel:
Cee c and Alex are annoying Nina.
Cee c needs to chill Why did she go and push nina like that?
All these cee c's over the top way of playing. undecided
How.many times will Nina say she doesn't like that?

Big brother abeg give cee c her last strike for provocation..

Ah ah.
What's wrong with Cee c?.
she's been on nina's case since morning.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
77up:
Only the people with matured and clear minded can understand that we are watching a full scripted movie, well edited and directed perfectly by BBO.

Sharap.. Sore looser..
When Teddy-A came second, it wasn't scripted movie Abi?
It is now scripted because he came 4th/5th.. Right?
Why waste your data and salary on a scripted movie?
What a looser.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ivyyamor:
she's been on nina's case since morning.

Seriously?

Big brother give cee c her last strike for provocation.
She keeps pushing Nina.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
77up:

This show is like a debate. Biggie is the moderator and viewers judge.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
senatordave1:
Hahahaha.... Ifu blood deh hottttttt. She no wan play, before the celebrity status fades away.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
Biggie just gave Miracle the task of clearing the foodstuff in the fridge and freezers. Obviously because of Alex who just complained loudly that the bread they had for breakfast was spoilt.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
Threebear:

What are you even on and about? Toracle,Toracle...let's have some quietness here.Those two have been friends...Even you admired their friendship on this forum...You even said miracle owed Tobi a lot,at some point...I think that was when Tobi put Ceec up and not Miracle. You are now yerning dust because you feel Tobi might just win this show...what kind of a person are you? Is this jealousy, envy or pure wickedness.? I can tell you that no Miracle's fan threw any votes for Tobi.The guy deserved the percentage he got and even more.The guy, if you ask me ,is a more deserving winner,but like I said to you once,what endeared Nigerians to Efe,is the same spirit upon Miracle....so let these people be friends.... You are here killing yourself while Miracle is planning on flying them all. Go work hard,make enough money and vote Miracle ,stop hating on Tobi.The guy 16% de threaten you,you start to nag like housewife. grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ivyyamor(f): 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
Giel:

Seriously?

Big brother give cee c her last strike for provocation. She keeps pushing Nina.
yes, dnt knw what she is feeling like today..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.