Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3880956 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:16am On Mar 21, 2018
freshboi88:

Nonsense...y una dey talk nonsense...did she go calling cee c short round n fat just like tht....do u know what cee c has called her since this show started....dustbin, that thing, and other degrading names, geh has been locking up n kipin it in. She finally explodes n says something bout cee c and u have a problem with tht...but u no get problem with cee c calling her dustbin and other nonsense names o......my friend u and ur sis should give ur life to christ

Don't mind them.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:20am On Mar 21, 2018
Giddyperson:
She was feeling bad that no one likes her food cheesy and that people always pick on her. E.g Ceecee and Tobi
OK.. BUT MIRACLE MADE IT WORSE BY TELLING ALL THE HOUSEMATES THAT NINA'S FOOD IS ALWAYS SALTY AND FILLED WITH PEPPER..
IF SHE CANT COOK, SHE SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM THE KITCHEN..

COOKING IS NOT SEX.. SHE CAN CONTINUE HER SEX DREAM AND LEAVE KITCHEN FOR PEOPLE WEY SABI.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:22am On Mar 21, 2018
Giddyperson:
It was a diary room session, she has a right to her feelings. Ceec has mental issues, my Nina can't be learning anything from that one
YEA... YOUR NINA CANT LEARN HOW TO ZIP HER PUSSY FROM HER TOO..

SHE HAS BEEN FVCKED NOTHING LESS THAN 3/4 TIMES IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 21, 2018
senatordave1:
[s] @adexchelsea,am also sorry for saying some irresponsible things to you in my state of frenzy and panic.i accept that i solicited for airtime from tobi group and am truly sorry for that but i maintain am no spy but a tobi fan.let me also say sorry to all the members of this thread for any inconveniences my behaviour has caused.i pray for forgiveness and i hope to reduce further attacks on ceec.thank you [/s] .
THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS BECAUSE YOU ARE TRULY SORRY AND ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS BECAUSE YOU WERE CAUGHT..
I. THINK YOU ARE ONLY ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS BECAUSE YOU WERE CAUGHT WITH YOUR BIG PANTS DOWN cheesy

AS FOR CEE-C, PLEASE DONT REDUCE YOUR ATTACK FILLED WITH LIES AND DECEIT ON HER OOOO.. YOU ARE REALLY HELPING HER AND HER FANS.

WHAT I KNOW IS THAT NO SANE PERSON WILL ADMIT YOU INTO THEIR WHATSAPP GROUP LET ALONE GIVING YOU AIRTIME TO VOTE THEIR FAVORITE.. YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED AND DUSGRACED...
I WARNED YOU... DIDN'T I? cheesy grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 3:31am On Mar 21, 2018
Nina should better start standing up for herself. The pity party is becoming annoying. What happens when she comes out of the house and people start to annoy her? In the real world, tears doesn't move lots of people.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:37am On Mar 21, 2018
yvelchstores:
[s] Since yesterday, my interest in the show reduced significantly. Why? Because of the injustice against Nina by ceec and not one person could shut her up. Besides that, d worst part is the twitter comments on the screen hailing ceec

The people supporting ceec, u have obviously used your conscience for rituals. How can someone clearly see evil and support it?

See ceec feeling like boss lady since yesterday after using nina to shine. Then miracle, u cant even help nina get back in the game. U clearly see she is hurting. Anyway, u are just a boy looking for respect given to men.

The tables will turn soon and the perpetrators and bullies will soon bury themselves. Stay strong Nina. [/s]
#45 MILLION NO BE BEANS.. THIS IS DOUBLE WAHALA AND NOT MEANT FOR EMOTIONAL PEOPLE. IF SHE CANT HANDLE CEE-C, HOW IS SHE GONNA HANDLE INTERNET LIONS THAT ARE PATIENTLY WAITING FOR HER TO RETURN TO NAIJA?
WELL, VOLUNTARY EXIT IS ALLOWED. BBN IS NOT BY FORCE BIKO

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 3:40am On Mar 21, 2018
Akthedream112:

#45 MILLION NO BE BEANS.. THIS IS DOUBLE WAHALA AND NOT MEANT FOR EMOTIONAL PEOPLE. IF SHE CANT HANDLE CEE-C, HOW IS SHE GONNA HANDLE INTERNET LIONS THERE ARE PATIENTLY WAITING FOR HER TO RETURN TO NAIJA?
WELL, VOLUNTARY EXIT IS ALLOWED. BBN IS NOT BY FORCE BIKO
True

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:46am On Mar 21, 2018
yvelchstores:
this is not hunger games so why should it be ruthless? Ceec up against Nina, Nina will have more votes so I can't wait for your wishes to come true so some of you can calm abit.
CEE-C, NINA, MIRACLE, TOBI AND TEDDY-A SHOULD ALL BE UP AT THE SAME TIME... CAN NINA STAND WITHOUT MIRACLE?
MOST MIRACLE FANS ARE TOLERATING NINA BECAUSE OF MIRACLE..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 3:52am On Mar 21, 2018
Akthedream112:

CEE-C, NINA, MIRACLE, TOBI AND TEDDY-A SHOULD ALL BE UP AT THE SAME TIME... CAN NINA STAND WITHOUT MIRACLE?
MOST MIRACLE FANS ARE TOLERATING NINA BECAUSE OF MIRACLE..
Awesome, I would love that rematch with Nina included this time
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:52am On Mar 21, 2018
hazzard:
Teddy8 still took last In the jackpot game..
Another word for teddy is failure
Example:Don't be a teddy in life..
Hahahahaha hahahahaha
LOL... IT IS LIKE SAYING ANOTHER WORD FOR NINA IS A CHEAT, PROSTITUTE, OLOSHO, DICK SUCKER, RANSOM DICK FVCKER..

EXAMPLE : YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS A NINA,FLEE FROM HER. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:08am On Mar 21, 2018
safarigirl:
thank you o. Cheating ho enters house, plays dumb and ends up smashing a dude in two weeks, then harassing him for sex consequently.

And some people are out here trying to paint her as a naive virgin abi wetin?

If it was CeeC who came in, declared that she was in a relationship and went on to sleep with Tobi in the house, these same people supporting the cheerful giver would have dragged her destiny, but see how Nina's sins have been washed away because she is playing the dumb blonde undecided

CHAI... YOU FINISH WORK. MIRACLE WILL DESTROY THAT PUSSY BEFORE SHE LEAVE THAT HOUSE..

I HAVE THIS FEELING THAT NINA'S BOYFRIEND IS OWING MIRACLE A LARGE SUM OF MONEY AND THREATENED NOT TO PAY.. SO MIRACLE IS NOW TAKING REVENGE IN NINA'S PUSSY..
LITTLE NINA HAVE SUFFERED.
WHO IS GONNA SAVE NINA'S PUSSY FROM MIRACLE? THIS IS THE REAL DOUBLE WAHALA..

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:34am On Mar 21, 2018
9ja4eva:
Miracle confirming to goddess Nina that Cece did not say anything about the soup incident earlier.
Miracle goes on to confirm that Nina was rude to all the housemates earlier.

Alex trying to support Nina, but Miracle is not having it. Miracle standing his ground and saying goddess NINA was rude.
Alex, Nina is not god. She is a housemate like everyone else and if you can excuse her behavior, you should excuse other housemates too.

Nina going off on Miracle. Miracle walks out of the room. Goddess Nina is still not understanding the issue.

Biggie no try for the housemate selection this season.
LOL... NINA'S FANS WOULD PRETEND THEY DIDN'T WATCH HOW MIRACLE CLEAR NINA AND WALK OUT ON HER WHEN SHE DIDN'T LISTEN.. LOL
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:42am On Mar 21, 2018
yvelchstores:
Is miracle making sense right now? Me what I see is, as d happening guy in d house, he doesn't need nina. His behaviour towards her is repulsive. He will keep siding every other person in the house.

Nina, this is what happens when u give urself to an undeserving person.

Miracle,i wish u d best, but i don already port. U dont need my votes anyway so hey.

Quote at ur peril. Kachifo.
CRY CRY BABY.. WHAT ELSE CAN NINA OFFER APART FROM HER CHEAP SEX?
IT WAS VERY OBVIOUS THAT MIRACLE IS TIRED OF NINA LONG AGO... BUT TELEMUNDO PEOPLE LIKE YOU DIDNT NOTICE.
IS IT NOT THE SAME MIRACLE THAY CALLED HER DUMB AND IMMATURE?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:55am On Mar 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Nina had sex on TV. Fine! It's a moral crime but in what way does that affect anyone, both inside and outside the house? Which of her actions has been at the expense of others? How many lies have been told by Nina? Until yesterday, she never spoke ill of anyone and if we're going to be honest with each other, anyone could have said that after been endlessly provoked. If though they end up complaining and ridiculing her, you'll find her in the kitchen cooking for others. She sweeps and makes everyone's bed. Until recently, she mostly did the dishes. Her tasks? Only a blind bat would say she hasn't improved, even Teddy and Teddy testified to that yesterday. I could go on...

Her only crime so far is what again? Sex. Chil, it's just sex, it doesn't hurt.

Any Ceefied person on this thread? I need an analysis of what she's been up to in the house, an unbiased view of course. Don't worry, feel free to throw the virginity card but that come and make it a legit reason for her displays. Juyounderstand?

I actually need Miracle to shut up!

WHAT A LIAR YOU ARE...
DURING THE PEPSI MAT CHALLENGE, WHO TOLD TEDDY-A THAT LOLU IS CUNNING AND WICKED..
SHE WENT AHEAD TO SAY THAT SHORT PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS CUNNING AND WICKED..

LETS NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT WHAT SHE HAS SAID ABOUT TEDDY-A, DEE-ONE, IFU BITTO AND SOME OTHER HOUSEMATES.

YOU CAN ONLY FOOL GULLIBLE NINA FANS..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rOsy247(f): 4:58am On Mar 21, 2018
9ja4eva:
Goddess Nina dey gossip about other housemates o with Alex.
Goddess Nina dragging Bambam.
Even Miracle don waka comot.

If na Cece now, all hell will let loose.

Alex continuing her gossip with goddess Nina.

The babe real colour don dey come out. She's been pretending all along. Naive Kor ho ni. I'm glad miracle doesn't support her nonsense. Did you notice how she replied miracle rudely when he asked her something about Ogbono soup? The babe is rude and this is her real self.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:02am On Mar 21, 2018
MrEnigma007:

like you said, it is your personal opinions, Nina getting down in two weeks doesn't connote her to be loose, I have seen babes form virgin for guys when they collect steadily from other guys... babes opening up on first dates doesn't make her a slut could be she is emotionally attached enough to allow her go that route.

The show allows viewer to choose, others that chose Nina saw probably a nice girl who definely isn't a slut.

If her character puts you off, your choice,. just don't scream knacking and forcing the slut tag on those who doesn't see it as one.
BROTHER HYPOCRITE, TAKE YOUR ADVICE AND LEAVE CEE-C AND TEDDY-A ALONE TOO. THIER FANS LOVE THEM THE WAY THEY ARE.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:04am On Mar 21, 2018
rOsy247:

The babe real colour don dey come out. She's been pretending all along. Naive Kor ho ni. I'm glad miracle doesn't support her nonsense. Did you notice how she replied miracle rudely when he asked her something about Ogbono soup?
NINA HAD SAID IT TIME WITHOUT NUMBER THAT HER CRAZE PASS THAT OF CEE-C. SHE SAID THAT SHE IS JUST KEEPING COOL.. THAT IS SHE TALK TO CEE-C, THAT SHE WILL GO ON COMA..

NINA HAS BEEN ACTING ANF WILL BE FORCED TO SHOW HER REAL SELF SOON..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 21, 2018
Eeghe:

[s]
Sorry for coming in
But, virgins are not better people than non-virgins
Sometimes they may even be unhappier and more uptight - there is scientific evidence supporting this too
I am more concerned about how a person's character and behavior affects other people, than I am about how people satisfy their basic human needs/primal urges
That is absolutely nobody's business

The churches would of cos disagree with me lipsrsealed
...not that I care though
God can never be petty, He is Love
I know how incoherent I may sound now, but stringing up arguments is a very hard thing for me

(I learnt my personality is rare (less than 4 percent of the world's population), I get it and understand that my opinions are wildly unpopular, always cheesy, but they are still my truth)
Sex is empowering and beautiful and totally up to the person who does it
End of the matter
Sorry! [/s]
GUILTY CONSCIENCE.. THIS ONE GO DON WIDE WELL WELL..
ARE YOU IN ANYWAY RELATED TO KONGA?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:15am On Mar 21, 2018
MrEnigma007:

[s]
I would rather not say she is a slut though... she doesn't sleep around which would have made her one. she only did what she did with miracle. like I said a girl having sex on first date doesn't make her loose.

Girls keep their virginity till marriage only to sleep around after that. so keeping ones virginity isn't a veritable fact of tagging or not tagging one a slut.

Like you said.... it is your opinion.

funny enough, I was referring to a dimwitted fellow who keeps saying "it is time for Nina's evening knacking" [/s]
MIRACLE IS NOT HER BOYFRIEND AND THAT MAKES HER A SLUT.. KISS THE TRUTH.
YOUR LORD NINA SHOULD STOP ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS FROM HER BOYFRIEND AND MOTHER WHEN SHE IS IN THE DIARY ROOM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oraelena: 5:27am On Mar 21, 2018
My point is that an innocent girl that is being bullied has no business's using such words,she and Cee C had an argument plain and simple,nothing like bullying.

OK let's forget about Cee C,how about Lolu? what did he do to deserve being called short and wicked?

Yesterday your innocent girl took soup meant for Lolu even when house mates let her know that the soup was cooked mainly because of him and others. Any one watching could also conclude that she bullied Lolu based on her conduct yesterday and her harsh words about him during the Pepsi rock the mic challenge.

Abeg Nina's fans fear God,imagine calling for someone's disqualification simply because she got the best of your darling in a heated excchange of words

freshboi88:

Nonsense...y una dey talk nonsense...did she go calling cee c short round n fat just like tht....do u know what cee c has called her since this show started....dustbin, that thing, and other degrading names, geh has been locking up n kipin it in. She finally explodes n says something bout cee c and u have a problem with tht...but u no get problem with cee c calling her dustbin and other nonsense names o......my friend u and ur sis should give ur life to christ

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 21, 2018
Ksslib:
So Nina was crying because of the small exchange of words she and Barrister Cynthia Nwadiora had, even though she(Nina) threw a deadly punch by calling Ceec "short, fat and round" ?

well issorait!

If this kain small thing dey make this girl cry, how will she take it when mouthful and toxic Nigerians come for her after BBN ends, citng her sexcapade on continental Tv as the military base for their missile launch.

The Nina I saw this evening cannot survive such an attack. I just hope Captain Mee Mee will be there to fly and safely navigate her from the trails of those blazing incoming missiles.

Else Nigerians will expertly dissect and Pieces yum-yum until all that's left of her is spare parts.. do you understand?

because as it is, Nigerians are already waiting for Nina like www.nairaland.com/attachments/6859196_screenshot2018032023135811_jpegf091dc7e32d49a8d81e1be8ec3f06f04
cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 21, 2018
ifyalways:

@bold, mbok what are you here for o? cheesy

It's a reality TV show not educational, moral or talent show. Everyone in that house is free to live in his/her reality and that includes crying .
I SEE... THEN LEAVE CEE-C ALONE cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 21, 2018
freshboi88:

U must be an ODE!!!....if u r not a virgin and yet u kip castigating someone for having sex with someone she says she loves and calls her man.....how is tht sleeping around. Pple like u r worse than the pple dey condemn. ..by d way y r only bashing Nina for having sex, is she d only one who has had sex n d house
WHY IS SHE ALWAYS APOLOGIZING TO HER BOYFRIEND AFTER DOING STUFF WITH MIRACLE? SHE ALSO SAID THAT NOTHING CAN SEPARATE HER FROM HER BOYFRIEND.. LOL

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 5:56am On Mar 21, 2018
Oraelena:
My point is that an innocent girl that is being bullied has no business's using such words,she and Cee C had an argument plain and simple,nothing like bullying.

OK let's forget about Cee C,how about Lolu? what did he do to deserve being called short and wicked?

Yesterday your innocent girl took soup meant for Lolu even when house mates let her know that the soup was cooked mainly because of him and others. Any one watching could also conclude that she bullied Lolu based on her conduct yesterday and her harsh words about him during the Pepsi rock the mic challenge.

Abeg Nina's fans fear God,imagine calling for someone's disqualification simply because she got the best of your darling in a heated excchange of words

thank you for saying the truth oo. Funniest part Lolu dnt even mind the Nina instead of him to turn it to fight he just prepare noodles. Nina self get her own blame. I don't even pity her

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:

I've read about this severally but chose not to address it because I felt they were mere talks. But right now, I'm fvckin mad at him! No one is begging him to defend her but he should shut the fvck up and let her deal with this in her own way. He shouldn't keep telling her to apologize! Why didn't he apologize when Ceec talked to him rudely or when Teddy walked out on him yesterday? He's silly!

I know they'll settle soon and I'll be back to screaming Mina yumyum but I've gotta let this out. angry angry
LET THIS OUT INDEED.. WHY NOT INSULT HIM LIKE YOU INSULT TEDDY-A... THERE IS NO NINA WITH MIRACLE...
YOU DARE NOT TALKATIVES SHITZ ABOUT MIRACLE BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE DEPEND LARGELY ON VOTES FROM HIS FANS.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 21, 2018
Frank65:

Bisola had MouthAction with TTT yet she is waxing stronger than almost all the housemates last year. So, Nina will be fine. Tboss was also soft like Nina and had many haters but she is doing well too. Nina will be fine when she comes out. This experience is making her stronger.
THIS COMEDIAN IS COMPARING NINA TO BISOLA AND TBOSS.. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oraelena: 6:13am On Mar 21, 2018
Don't mind them.

Beautywealth:
thank you for saying the truth oo. Funniest part Lolu dnt even mind the Nina instead of him to turn it to fight he just prepare noodles. Nina self get her own blame. I don't even pity her
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 21, 2018
freshboi88:

That's my anger, ppe like her prey on dose dey perceive as weak......its a terrible attitude!!!.......one of the reasons y we r were we r as a nation. Pple like her who cannot tolerate others shouldn't be spared
SAME AS YOU WHO COULDN'T TOLERATE CEE-C..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 21, 2018
freshboi88:
This season we will not allow a proud, arrogant human being, who tinks he or she is better than others win this show. To win this show whether u r talented or not, attitude is key. Pple must learn to be humble
EVEN IF ALL TEAM NINA SELL THEIR KIDNEY TO VOTE HER, SHE WILL NEVER WIN.... LET HER FACE HER DICK DREAM.

#DICKGOAL

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 21, 2018
oshe11:
No P!
Looking forward to it.....

I pray its on or after 25th
ARE YOU EXPECTING YOUR PERIOD ON THE 25TH?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 21, 2018
freshboi88:
As a nation we have lost our values, pple r used to nonsense things so they tink its normal. How can pple see someone bully someone live and say all is fair in love and war. Every one isn't strong, mentally, physically. Its not their fault, its just d way dey r n we must learn to accommodate dem, not trash dem like we r more human Dan dey r.

Nina so far so good is just on her own, she has taken a lot of shit in DT house tht sometimes I just pity for her. Its obvious she is innocent, naive and doesn't have lots of evil in her heart...... Fight for those who cannot fight for themselves
DOES MIRACLE'S DICK NOW COUNT AS SHIT?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 21, 2018
Giel:

[s]

People tend to defend bullying by using this irritating And stupid as hell excuse that bullying always happens and then go on to subtly attack the victims by saying that should have been stronger.

No matter how strong a victim was or is.
Bullying is bullying and bullying is wrong.

The most annoying part is when people try and say everyone must not like you as if to excuse bullying.

As if that's the point.
Everyone does not like you does not equate to everyone who does not like you bullying you.

Nina made mention of the fact that it seems bambam is angry with her or doesn't like her at the moment and therefore is ignoring her. Then she moved on. Did she say anything about bambam bullying her? No. Because although bambam doesn't like her. Bambam keeps her distance. Compared to someone like cee c who actively seeks Nina out just to annoy her.

People need to stop trying to undermine people who complain of being bullied with that stupid excuse of everybody must not like you .

Everybody doesn't need to like you but no one have absolutely no right to bully anyone because they don't like them.

Instead of trying to shut people who are bullied up by telling them that everyone must not like them why not tell the bullies that just because they don't like someone doesn't mean they should bully them. [/s]
LIKE NINA LIKE GIEL..

GIEL CRIES TO MODS WHEN "BULLIED"

NINA CRIED TO BIGGIE WHEN "BULLIED"

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.