Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3881141 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2261) (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) (2266) (2267) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 21, 2018
I never see person weh dey talk alone for this house.

Lolu dey hum classical vibes
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:11am On Mar 21, 2018
Ibk03:

Fam, with who??! Your group?? Impossible! There is no hypocrisy in my lineage..
I'm the unbiased one with no allegiance to any team but TeamCommonsense. I support Miracle to win the money... I will not hesitate to drag him when he messes up, but he is still my winner, but my judgement are not clouded by a group of hypocrites on both sides.
Tone it down with the snide remarks because two can play the game.

I had to ask because you were no where to be found when TeamMiracle and TeamMina had it tough and rough... You ain't an opportunist, are you? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Man like Sango8!! Ina loju, ina lenu! Ekun oko Bambum! Twale!!! cool
Yeah I concur with dat guy

Teddy A is d most naturally mature guy in dat house.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 8:17am On Mar 21, 2018
safarigirl:
the other HMs also have a right to their opinions without aunty Nina whipping up cheap sentiments upandan

I don't blame her. When last did she feel the tension of nomination or looming eviction?

CeeC has been up for how many weeks in a row now? If someone wants to complain about HMs, it will be someone who keeps getting nominated, not somebody that has been chilling since week 3.

[b]I hope she comes up for eviction next week, [/b]let her remember that this is a competition not a retreat and nobody is supposed to be nice to their competition

We want this also

So people will stop thinking she is cruising

When as a fact she is enjoying the benefits of her good nature !

We want o vote her ......we want to know her strength and fan base

And she doesn't need to be up to feel the tension of looming eviction

We have watched her sweat, pray and seat on edge the times miracle was up

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrEnigma007: 8:17am On Mar 21, 2018
Akthedream112:

MIRACLE IS NOT HER BOYFRIEND AND THAT MAKES HER A SLUT.. KISS THE TRUTH.
YOUR LORD NINA SHOULD STOP ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS FROM HER BOYFRIEND AND MOTHER WHEN SHE IS IN THE DIARY ROOM.

Did you get bitten by a dog?... get a leash on brain man and stop spreading rabies around.

Do you know if Collins is what she wants in a man?

Do you know her history with the "boyfriend" she keeps talking about?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:21am On Mar 21, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Yeah I concur with dat guy

Teddy A is d most naturally mature guy in dat house.

Oh yeah! A mature alpha male that brings out a lady's pant to the public glare. Man like Teddy8, maturity of life! grin cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 8:21am On Mar 21, 2018
Akthedream112:

WHAT A LIAR YOU ARE...
DURING THE PEPSI MAT CHALLENGE, WHO TOLD TEDDY-A THAT LOLU IS CUNNING AND WICKED..
SHE WENT AHEAD TO SAY THAT SHORT PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS CUNNING AND WICKED..

LETS NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT WHAT SHE HAS SAID ABOUT TEDDY-A, DEE-ONE, IFU BITTO AND SOME OTHER HOUSEMATES.

YOU CAN ONLY FOOL GULLIBLE NINA FANS..
That lie shock me sef

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrEnigma007: 8:22am On Mar 21, 2018
Akthedream112:

BROTHER HYPOCRITE, TAKE YOUR ADVICE AND LEAVE CEE-C AND TEDDY-A ALONE TOO. THIER FANS LOVE THEM THE WAY THEY ARE.

I think you are mistaken, Cee-c isn't my problem neither is Teddy A... I doubt I have come here ranting over any of them.

do you by any chance learn an English word daily seems ur vocabulary doesn't extend pass the word HYPOCRITE

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 8:22am On Mar 21, 2018
Akthedream112:

OK.. BUT MIRACLE MADE IT WORSE BY TELLING ALL THE HOUSEMATES THAT NINA'S FOOD IS ALWAYS SALTY AND FILLED WITH PEPPER..
IF SHE CANT COOK, SHE SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM THE KITCHEN..

COOKING IS NOT SEX.. SHE CAN CONTINUE HER SEX DREAM AND LEAVE KITCHEN FOR PEOPLE WEY SABI.
LMAO
So Miracle is among those who doesn’t appreciate Nina’s food. It hurts a lot when your boyfriend criticize your food.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 8:24am On Mar 21, 2018
Akthedream112:

YEA... YOUR NINA CANT LEARN HOW TO ZIP HER PUSSY FROM HER TOO..

SHE HAS BEEN FVCKED NOTHING LESS THAN 3/4 TIMES IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS
She can’t get enough of flyboy nau.
To think say na just twice she don run am her entire life b4. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 8:25am On Mar 21, 2018
Akthedream112:

HMMM....
1..BLACKHAWK01
2.. BLACKHAWK02
3..BLACKHAWK03
4..BLACKHAWK04
5..BLACKHAWK05
156..BLACKHAWK156
200..BLACKHAWK200
305...YUMMINAYUM. cheesy
Lmao!!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 8:27am On Mar 21, 2018
On page 2261, it was only Akthedream talking, replying and liking his posts.....what a wonderful creature!

Ps: bear in mind that many are mad but very few of them are roaming.
Good morning everyone! Have a beautiful day ahead!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 8:29am On Mar 21, 2018
FRESHG:
HOLIER THAN THOUangry ARE YOU BETTER THAN NINA

ARE YOU BETTER THAN CEE-C

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 8:33am On Mar 21, 2018
Akthedream112:

CRY CRY BABY.. WHAT ELSE CAN NINA OFFER APART FROM HER CHEAP SEX?
IT WAS VERY OBVIOUS THAT MIRACLE IS TIRED OF NINA LONG AGO... BUT TELEMUNDO PEOPLE LIKE YOU DIDNT NOTICE.
IS IT NOT THE SAME MIRACLE THAY CALLED HER DUMB AND IMMATURE?
True, he implied the girl does dumb things. He said before you know now, she(Nina) will speak one big English that she(Nina) does not understand.
I almost fainted that day lmao

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:35am On Mar 21, 2018
Ewoma45:
On page 2261, it was only Akthedream talking, replying and liking his posts.....what a wonderful creature!

This is a burn. shocked shocked

Issa burn! Issa burn! Issa burn! grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifedayosol(m): 8:37am On Mar 21, 2018
Dats not true sis....
Ewoma45:

q

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 8:38am On Mar 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Tone it down with the snide remarks because two can play the game.

I had to ask because you were no where to be found when TeamMiracle and TeamMina had it tough and rough... You ain't an opportunist, are you? undecided
Opportunist, on top big brother naija matter... U judge me wrongly. Were u here when I dragged team TeddyA, do I look as if my life depends on these daily bickering.. '' Tough and rough'' on top zero profit BBN...
So long as I'm not guaranteed one naira from miracle, I can never have it tough and rough.. I'll simple speak common sense and Gerrout
Let's not quarrel more than this..

Good morning my dear sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:38am On Mar 21, 2018
Agbgift:

I don't care about other threads on Narialand.
Besides that statement of urs is still wrong.
None can use ur character to judge me and none can use my character to judge you.

Well said. And anyone that does, does not deserve to know you. Simple!

I do see what Safarigirl is getting at about how people generalise about women and yeah there are some people who generalise in simplistic ways but women do not need to conform to man made rules just to please a group of people who don't put any thought into what they are saying.

If someone thinks I am a cheat, overawed or dumb because of what Nina is portraying or that I am troublesome and bitchy because of what Cee'c is portraying, its fine! I honestly don't give a damn about that person's opinion and the person is the one missing out on knowing a great person....QED

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 8:39am On Mar 21, 2018
safarigirl:
anybody that can collect d*ck should be able to stand for herself.

Because she is crying upandan doesn't make her weak.

Babe collected a grown ass nigga's d*ck without so much as a wince and you think she's weak? undecided

She is not disabled, she is not a minor, she's a grown ass woman. For all the d*ck she has gotten in that house, you'd think she would have the balls to face CeeC wey just grab the d*ck once without crying her eyes out

Unfortunately the bolded isn't the case in real life

Otherwise why is there high case of domestic violence and

Women mainly the victims ?

Some of these women are professionals, breadwinners, grown ASS WOMEN, mothers,

Employers, movers and Shakers in the society?

Yes ....Crying does not make Nina weak

It makes her strong!

It takes strength to show your emotions and own them

Sex does not make anyone strong.....it ain't a way to express strength

It doesn't give a voice !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 21, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

0. Sorry, I did not know. I thought you were a dude.
1. Shebi you are one of those women that like to oppress other women with their booties? Just because you feel you have bigger booty than her now you can't see her own at all. Just know this, God in heaven is watching you to see if it is actually true that the queen's booty is nonexistent. I have a thoudands of Nigerian men who are ready to swear in the court of law that the queen's booty is not just enough but spilling over. Don't make us riot, please.

2. I would never serve my partner the bigger portion of food I did not cook. That is the he
ight of disrespect. What should the cook have done? But I forgive her because she is a small girl. The queen only corrected her. The queen was a courageous senior one.

There is no one that the queen cannot talk to in the house. She is scared of no one. She gives you only when you deserve it. But she has a thing for Tobi. She is not afraid of him. Can't a queen fall in love again?

3. Her sister is being influenced by her husband but Ceecee loves her and we love her too. But we know her real father.

4. The Queen says she is doing further studies after BB. She know what she wants. Abi, do you want to block her way with your bigger booty? Iz not fair now. That is opression.

5. Ceeceeopatra is a queen. People doubted it at the beginning. Now they changing their minds. I call on all to hop on the train. She might reward the loyal in her kingdom
Oh man, u have no point cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 8:41am On Mar 21, 2018
Akthedream112:

DOES MIRACLE'S DICK NOW COUNT AS SHIT?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 8:42am On Mar 21, 2018
Akthedream112:

YEA... YOUR NINA CANT LEARN HOW TO ZIP HER PUSSY FROM HER TOO..

SHE HAS BEEN FVCKED NOTHING LESS THAN 3/4 TIMES IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS
your level of obsession towards Nina is just absurd.. You had to be awake this early talking about her, I'm sure she gives you sleepless nights that's why you can't take it anymore.. You're awake by 3am ranting here forming King Kong cos no one is awake to reply you.. When they say no sleep for the wicked we all think it's all a joke..
Now we've all woken up come out

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 8:43am On Mar 21, 2018
Akthedream112:

MIRACLE IS JUST HER FVCK MATE.
I THINK MIRACLE WANTS TO DESTROY NINA'S PUSSY BECAUSE HER BOYFRIEND BORROWED SOME MONEY FROM HIM AND THREATENED NOT TO PACK BACK..
Shuooo! Please be nice! grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 21, 2018
Ewoma45:

loool.....chai
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 8:44am On Mar 21, 2018
Akthedream112:

WHO IS THE FIRST GIRL TO HAVE SEX IN BIG BROTHER NIGERIA?
Open book/Internet test! 20mrks
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:44am On Mar 21, 2018
Geezeem:

We want this also

So people will stop thinking she is cruising

When as a fact she is enjoying the benefits of her good nature !

We want o vote her ......we want to know her strength and fan base

And she doesn't need to be up to feel the tension of looming eviction

We have watched her sweat, pray and seat on edge the times miracle was up
lol..

Team Teddy A talk pass this one.

You have watched her sweat indeed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:46am On Mar 21, 2018
Ibk03:
Opportunist, on top big brother naija matter... U judge me wrongly. Were u here when I dragged team TeddyA, do I look as if my life depends on these daily bickering.. '' Tough and rough'' on top zero profit BBN...
So long as I'm not guaranteed one naira from miracle, I can never have it tough and rough.. I'll simple speak common sense and Gerrout
Let's not quarrel more than this..

Good morning my dear sis

You called me a hypocrite and questioned my senses on top zero profit BBN, you didn't play fair either.

Morning to you too.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 8:47am On Mar 21, 2018
Akthedream112:

HMMM....
1..BLACKHAWK01
2.. BLACKHAWK02
3..BLACKHAWK03
4..BLACKHAWK04
5..BLACKHAWK05
156..BLACKHAWK156
200..BLACKHAWK200
305...YUMMINAYUM. cheesy
LMAO
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:48am On Mar 21, 2018
hazzard:
your level of obsession towards Nina is just absurd.. You had to be awake this early talking about her, I'm sure she gives you sleepless nights that's why you can't take it anymore.. You're awake by 3am ranting here forming King Kong cos no one is awake to reply you.. When they say no sleep for the wicked we all think it's all a joke..
Now we've all woken up come out
Lol �. Abeg nor let them cease my phone this morning.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 8:49am On Mar 21, 2018
amehrada:
Shuooo! Please be nice! grin
How is this funny.. Or you're so depressed that you look for every opportunity to force a laugh out.. If we start with your eczemaniac failed superstar now.. You would run into extinction.
Just move aside let the top competitors sort things out..

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mercytripletz: 8:52am On Mar 21, 2018
Some people have never watched BBN but know almost everything going on in that house because of Social media.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2261) (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) (2266) (2267) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.