Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3881446 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) (2266) (2267) (2268) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nelll2: 8:52am On Mar 21, 2018
Send this moniker to 100 years imprisonment
Ewoma45:
On page 2261, it was only Akthedream talking, replying and liking his posts.....what a wonderful creature!

Ps: bear in mind that many are mad but very few of them are roaming.
Good morning everyone! Have a beautiful day ahead!
He's indirectly running mad.
Liking and quoting himself.
Very jobless mofo that is on every page..
See as he is vibrating cos of BBN..

HE HAS TO BE CHAINED cos this is LEGIT MADNESS

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 8:53am On Mar 21, 2018
safarigirl:
being a slut and being a troublemaker is the same thing.

Both traits puts a question mark on a person's home training and neither is a particularly likeable quality in any person.

Nobody is looking to be in a relationship with a slut or a troublemaker. Let us stop acting like a slut is so much more preferable to a trouble maker

No ....the bolded isn't the same and you know it

A slut hurts no one but herself mostly

A troublemaker is a sadist who who HURTS OTHERS

And themselves in the process

That's just one example am willing to give now.

I haven't replied anyone this much since I registered here

But there is just something about the way you went about this Nina issue

That is "sinful" and I felt compelled to respond to you

We all have different threshold for pain, stress, tolerance and responsiveness to issues

I don't want any young person here reading your posts to think that sex, man or those

other words you used GIVES STRENGHT or that crying is a weakness or that expressing

Their emotions or feelings is terrible

Sucide rate has increased in recent times cos people are pressured to be someone

Other than who they are.....people are encouraged to put up an act

if you can't be kind, be tolerant (this isn't easy but doable)

And no.....,this isn't just about Nna ....it's about life and living

Cheers !

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 21, 2018
Akthedream112:

LOL... IT IS LIKE SAYING ANOTHER WORD FOR NINA IS A CHEAT, PROSTITUTE, OLOSHO, DICK SUCKER, RANSOM DICK FVCKER..

EXAMPLE : YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS A NINA,FLEE FROM HER. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Have you no shame? People were busy sleeping and you were busy convulsing over Nina? The same way you stayed awake to watch an "under the duvet movement" because you are sex starved? Don't you think it is time to go visit your psychologist? You are gradually loosing it. I heard insomnia is the last stage before one finally looses it. You need help and you need it ASAP!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 8:56am On Mar 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Yo girl!!! cheesy cheesy

The ban wey I don chop for this thread ehn, I no fit count am. I'll make sure not to cause trouble with this one, hopefully no idiot comes close. undecided undecided

Nairaland isn't for the faint hearted mehn, especially when they start spinning those lies... Choiiii! I used to be very calm and nice when I joined but now, we die here with orisirisi madness together. Lass lass na ban tongue tongue
Babe slow down lol, ignore hate comment. cheesy
Easier said than done though lol. Only do when very necessary, do you know i follow all your Blackhawk monikers? I also know when you chop ban. cheesy

Nairaland is not for the weak oh. When I first joined, when someone insults me for no reason. I'll write epistle on why it's not good to provoke people and be always nice on social media. cheesy grin I didn't know the craze dey everywhere.
But now na savage level I dey, bully me and I bully you with utmost savagery. No shaking. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 21, 2018
MrEnigma007:

I think you are mistaken, Cee-c isn't my problem neither is Teddy A... I doubt I have come here ranting over any of them.

do you by any chance learn an English word daily seems ur vocabulary doesn't extend pass the word HYPOCRITE
WHAT AN HYPOCRITE.. KISS THE TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 9:00am On Mar 21, 2018
Geezeem:

We all have different threshold for pain, stress, tolerance and responsiveness to issues

I don't want any young person here reading your posts to think that sex, man or those

other words you used GIVES STRENGHT or that crying is a weakness or that expressing

Sucide rate has increased in recent times cos people are pressured to be someone

Cheers !
Don't blame her.. After reading all her posts I knew her level of intelligence is questionable.. Her reasoning is diminished.. Nina might be a whole lot better than her.. When someone decides to use her fingers Before her brains that's the result you get
Because everybody is trolling Nina she sef wants to join.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 21, 2018
MrEnigma007:

Did you get bitten by a dog?... get a leash on brain man and stop spreading rabies around.

Do you know if Collins is what she wants in a man?

Do you know her history with the "boyfriend" she keeps talking about?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGDNVR1TExw/?hl=en

THIS IS YOUR "NAIVE" NINA SELLING HER MARKET IN A CLUB HOUSE.. KEEP ON VOTING WITH YOUR LIVE SAVINGS.. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Kenra: 9:01am On Mar 21, 2018
VOTE VOTe VOTE and LESS FIGHT

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 9:01am On Mar 21, 2018
Ibk03:

a woman that claimed to have a BF, and even acknowledged how good her bF has been to her. For that same woman to get into the big brother house and in less than 48hrs is kissing another man, that is some B.S.

For those of u that don't understand, that action alone is lending credence to the stereotype that ways '' women are hoes ''..

True sha. It was as if Nina had her eyes on Miracle outside the house when they were friends. Wetin dey shift person heart nai she do the boy so

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 21, 2018
safarigirl:
morality is not based on religion, it is based on perception.

So, if people can have sex on this show, why the hell shouldn't they get bullied?

It's a reality show, in reality, Nina would have been slut-shamed.

So, please, let us not excuse rubbish. If she should be pardoned for sleeping with Miracle, then we should also pardon the HMs for insulting her, after all, it is not a morality show. So, there should be no distinguishing of good or bad

Anything goes
Who's ur best housemate
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:03am On Mar 21, 2018
Had it been ceec was paired with Teddy first, I could bet she would be way Better than this, He would have humbled her better as a matured man he is.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 21, 2018
CookieLaVee:
[s] Have you no shame? People were busy sleeping and you were busy convulsing over Nina? The same way you stayed awake to watch an "under the duvet movement" because you are sex starved? Don't you think it is time to go visit your psychologist? You are gradually loosing it. I heard insomnia is the last stage before one finally looses it. You need help and you need it ASAP [/s] !
BLA BLO BLE.... CRY BABY

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 21, 2018
styrese:
Had it been ceec was paired with Teddy first, I could bet she would be way Better than this, He would have humbled her better as a matured man he is.
YEA.. MAYBE TEDDY-A WOULD HAVE WON SOMETHING FOR HIS LIFE HAD IT BEEN HE WAS PAIRED WITH CEE-C.. TEDDY8.41% grin grin

YOU THINK TEDDY8.41% CAN FVCK HER IN THE TOILET ABI?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 9:06am On Mar 21, 2018
sophiathefirst:

Has Nina influenced by chance the strike of any housemates purposely or unpurposely. Cee C needs the advice more. Learn to say the truth when u see it, ok, it will help u alot generally.

My sentiments exactly when I stated that "slut and troublemaker"

Isn't same thing essentially sad

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 9:06am On Mar 21, 2018
Akthedream112:

THIS IS YOUR "NAIVE" NINA SELLING HER MARKET IN A CLUB HOUSE.. KEEP ON VOTING WITH YOUR LIVE SAVINGS.. grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 9:07am On Mar 21, 2018
Akthedream112:

Is is that you haven't discovered your case is entering another state.. You're already becoming a stalker and you can't see it yet.. That video is clearly a birthday party or you're so bitter you didn't see that delicious cake.. Nna you need Jesus

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 21, 2018
Akthedream112:

BLA BLO BLE.... CRY BABY
Someone please get a chain!!! I heard the owner say the dog has got rabies! get me a fukin chain!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:08am On Mar 21, 2018
Akthedream112:

YEA.. MAYBE TEDDY-A WOULD HAVE WON SOMETHING FOR HIS LIFE HAD IT BEEN HE WAS PAIRED WITH CEE-C.. TEDDY8.41% grin grin
grin grin Donty worry that time would come, u would see the next time he is up, and u must really think Teddy can't do without sex. Very funny indeed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:08am On Mar 21, 2018
Geezeem:

Cheers !
so, all the broken marriages courtesy of one slut or the other, they hurt just themselves abi?

Let us tolerate troublemakers as well

If dragging CeeC is good, dragging Nina should be okay as well

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:09am On Mar 21, 2018
Zozo06 and Co, kindly give us updates if any.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 9:11am On Mar 21, 2018
JuicyStar:
Last last na Alex go spoil Nina game. She dey make the babe hardened in a wrong way. Nina is naturally soft and needs to be strengthened gradually. Miracle should side her small na cos it appears he's already finding her guilty. But soup fight is not just it.

This is my fear....

The Nina we like isn't the "hardened" Nina

There are many ways to handle aggression without

Responding in a like manner undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 9:12am On Mar 21, 2018
Pls when ar we expectn the evicted housemates bck in the house?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 9:12am On Mar 21, 2018
kingxsamz:
I just like this guy...he's an inspiration and a role model to young kids out there...
such a healthy young man living a healthy lifestyle,what more can we ask?

abeg Teddy8 na u biko.
Oh now it’s a moral show again and I thought the show was rated 18, so wich kids are you talking about?

We like Teddy8 like dat, na him lungs so stop 8ing on the smoking. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:13am On Mar 21, 2018
Frankdammy:
Pls when ar we expectn the evicted housemates bck in the house?
On Sunday.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:15am On Mar 21, 2018
styrese:
Abi o, Koko go make sense, but please bro save ur money for when next Teddy is up, or u vote her online
na so bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 21, 2018
hazzard:
Is is that you haven't discovered your case is entering another state.. You're already becoming a stalker and you can't see it yet.. That video is clearly a birthday party or you're so bitter you didn't see that delicious cake.. Nna you need Jesus
WHY POSTING ONE USELESS MESSAGE TWICE? I HAVE DESTABILIZED YOUR BRAIN THIS MORNING.. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 9:18am On Mar 21, 2018
makydebbie:
Babe slow down lol, ignore hate comment. cheesy
Easier said than done though lol. Only do when very necessary, do you know i follow all your Blackhawk monikers? I also know when you chop ban. cheesy

Nairaland is not for the weak oh. When I first joined, when someone insults me for no reason. I'll write epistle on why it's not good to provoke people and be always nice on social media. cheesy grin I didn't know the craze dey everywhere.
But now na savage level I dey, bully me and I bully you with utmost savagery. No shaking. cool

grin grin grin cheesy

Let me test that savagery grin grin

On second thoughts. Let me just respect myself cheesy kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2018
Thegamingorca:

grin grin grin cheesy

Let me test that savagery grin grin

On second thoughts. Let me just respect myself cheesy kiss kiss
Sure, darling. kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 21, 2018
styrese:
grin grin Donty worry that time would come, u would see the next time he is up, and u must really think Teddy can't do without sex. Very funny indeed
DONT LET ME REASON TEDDY8.41% MATTER THIS MORNING OOOOO
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 9:20am On Mar 21, 2018
@agbgift, Nothing much happening in the house,
Alex was cooking noodles and egg, her egg didn't boil well she threw it away and boiled another one, eating in the the garden now

Bambam cooking

Lolu just discovered a spoilt milk, he has thrown it away. He's eating cereals.

Alex dancing in the garden now

To all those who suggested me to naij, thanks. Appreciated

Bambam seems to be in a good mood this morning, she's been singing, dancing as she cooks.

Bb calls Rico swarvey to the diary room for his medication.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rOsy247(f): 9:21am On Mar 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Whose likeness? You should be considered the dumb one for believing they ain't nominating her because they like her. They don't see her as enough competition, that's all. You like someone and you constantly talk her down? Is that how you express your likeness? How many of them take to correction that they feel they can correct her. What's hard to understand in "stay the fvck away from me"

I remember Ceec threatening to report Tobi for not staying away from her, why can't she respect Nina's decision and stay the fvck away from her?

She never claimed innocent, we gave her that just like y'all gave her "dumb". She has always maintained the fact that she could talk back at people but prefers to let peace reign by letting go instead of indulging her.

If you constantly pick on people after been warned to back off because you think you're better than them, then it's bullying!

At the bolded, if you are so pained y not hang yourself, that will be better cos she remains dumb. I've seen u throw cuss words on people here and they ignore you so it makes you feel important even when you are nothing close to it. But sis if you try that sh..i.t with me I will hit you back to back so better respect yourself and state your opinion in a civil manner that's if you must quote me next time. I've seen you use many words on ceecee just like others too, but i don't mention anyone and call them out or cuss anyone cos I always feel everyone is entitled to their opinion, so that's their business, since I don't do that, u can never jump on my post n type sh..it and walk away with it.

That said, still on the bolded lets see who is dumb. Are you saying housemates only nominate people because they see them as a threat? No one has ever given another reason for nominating a particular housemate, u mean? What of when Alex nominated Teddy A because of the issues they had? Was it because he was a threat? What of when Nina herself nominated Anto and others stating reasons other than seeing them as a threat? Since you said nomination is all about seeing someone as a threat, Lets see if many will not nominate her next week if she continues with this sick attitude towards other housemates, then we'll know whether nomination is all about being a threat or not.

Still on her dumbness, were u blind or deaf when miracle who has dined with her; stayed with her; comforted her; played with her; slept with her and even knows her better than you nairaland tigress; told other housemates that she is dumb? Or are u guilty of same dumbness? Since you are a tigress why not go all the way to the bbn house to devour miracle her lover who made us really see how dumb she is. Or your prowess as a tigress only ends behind your phone and nairaland. Nairaland tigress, what a title.

Talking about correction even miracle her lover corrects her and she goes hard on him. Cool if she hates to be corrected she should continue being hard on everyone. Its simple, not crying fowl to biggie n others, pulling a pity party to attract sympathy yet she's not innocent one bit cos she gives them back what she gets.

Does anybody need to proclaim they are innocent before you realise whether they are acting innocent or not? Is that how low your IQ is? If crying fowl to biggie about other housemates without also including what she did wrong, is not acting innocent what is it then? Or are you saying all housemates are wrong by picking on her? Even Alex, the only person who stood for her last night picked on her before concerning her cooking? What was the outcome?

Aunty a.k.a nairaland tigress u better stay away from my mention, cant ever remember quoting you even when you talk ill about my babe ceecee. Don't push me to engage in e-fight biko. I prefer physical fight since u be tigress.

Modified: I'm not saying you should stop to like your Nina o, that's your business not mine. Just dey your lane dey like your Nina. Just don't jump into my mention to insult me cos I have never done that to u.

Secondly Nina is not only dumb and cheap to get, she has sick attitude and e don dey come out small small. She has been pretending all along. All she needed was a little more push to blow her cover.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 9:22am On Mar 21, 2018
dominique:

The way he didn't let her explain her side of the story is even more annoying. He just kept shutting her down and kept telling her to go and apologize to Lolu. Nina has gotten stubborn of recent because she believes everybody is out to pick on her. Tobi snaps at her anyhow, Teddy A mocks her, Cee c picks on her, Alex snaps at her as well though they play a lot. All that pressure is making her fight the wrong battles. Miracle that is supposed to be her guy in the house never stands up for her, always takes sides with those against her. Maybe he doesn't want to appear partial but the girl needs his support now more than ever. Hope she doesn't crumble under the pressure.

I hate when miracle throws Nna under

To please others..... undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) (2266) (2267) (2268) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.