Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3874210 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
Munzy14:

Exactly. But if she leaves the game from this stage, she tried but keeps jeopardizing her chances of clinching the prize. if any lady will get to final 3. ot will be cee-c or nina.
True!
Not even bothered about the prize, but life after the house. She is ruining herself in that aspect.
She thrives on NEGATIVITY

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
toseen7:
Yes, i think.
Oh thank you!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
Munzy14:

hahahhaha.... your fellow human being??.
Damn! it's Easter sunday biko....
I be learner where Ceecee dey for bad mouth.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
dominique:
Very uncalled for of Khloe to rush at Nina with that accusation especially when she hasn't confirmed if it was Nina dropped the sanitary pad wraps. No less than four ladies were on their periods last week including Khloe herself and the very dirty Alex, so it could have been anyone of them. Even if she was going to correct her, she should have done it privately. She knows Nina is the most bullied housemate and wants her turn, very stupid move.

I hope Big brother or Ebuka explains explicitly that the new returnees are also contenders not fake housemates and can be nominated. Better still, they all come up for eviction apart from HOH (hopefully who wouldn't be Anto). It's time to remove the chaff from the wheat.

Thank you sweetheart...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
Victorakats:

So to you, that's how Tobi and Khloe should talk to her?

If she was Anto, will they talk to her like that?

If it was Teddy A, will they talk to him like that?

Even Alex, will they talk to her like that?

Because it's Nina, everybody can ride on her and make her feel stewpid.

And that is exactly what bullying is all about!

So they are still bullying her?

I'm glad she is standing up for herself.
It's times like this that I'm very happy that she told miracle to step back and let her fight her fights.

ifyalways:
Go Nina.

First she accused you of dropping sanitary towel pack in the bathroom and when you cleared her that you use tampon, she now changed it to leaving your soap and paper in the toilet. What's the big deal, bikonu?

Khloe, deal with it!!!!!! Yeah Nina kiss cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Go Ni cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
Hahaha... For the ones crying about "Grace" linking it to African Religious whatever, I laugh in Ikotabasi! grin grin

There is also something called "natural Likeness" and of course it's opposite. My hubby no dey watch the program but said he doesn't like CeeC. He didn't even know her name. Just her face. Someone came to my house and said hewatch party and eviction show, he doesn't know CeeC's name but still said he doesn't like this one(referring to CeeC). So you see, whatever you want, give it. Ogbanje, grace, natural likeness... Who God bless,no man can curse.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
dominique:
Very uncalled for of Khloe to rush at Nina with that accusation especially when she hasn't confirmed if it was Nina dropped the sanitary pad wraps. No less than four ladies were on their periods last week including Khloe herself and the very dirty Alex, so it could have been anyone of them. Even if she was going to correct her, she should have done it privately. She knows Nina is the most bullied housemate and wants her turn, very stupid move.

I hope Big brother or Ebuka explains explicitly that the new returnees are also contenders not fake housemates and can be nominated. Better still, they all come up for eviction apart from HOH (hopefully who wouldn't be Anto). It's time to remove the chaff from the wheat.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
lee818:

I feel uneasy about today's eviction, I feel another surprise brewing!
If Teddy is your favorite you have to. but i really Don't want another surprise o. Yesterday own is more than enough for next two weeks. We all know anto and khloe may not escape nominations this week.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
MrBigiman:

If Cee-C is disqualified today, then Teddy may just be on his way out of the show. I sincerely think he was shedding crocodile tears yesterday, to enbolden his fake love story with Bambam and curry the favour of viewers, she however shot himself on the foot when he made demeaning statement about Nina and CeeC, he realized his fault and went on to say, "why not me", but the damage had already been done. Wish him all the luck he can get though.
Ohh he realized his fault because of the radio device u used to communicate with him, to tell him people were not happy with his comments...

Hypocrisy here stinks to high heavens... It is Normal for housemates to feel some are more deserving than others!!!! VERY NORMAL.. Big brother asks them these questions all the time.. Who do u think deserves to go home and why?? So for Teddy A to feel Bambam is more deserving than Bambam and Cee'c is his opinion... And many housemates share the same opinion.. The viewers have decided, hence viewers don't share the same opinion as most of the housemates, but all these condescending talk is B.S.

While we were in the university, there were some classmates you clearly knew you were smarter than.. If u write a test and u got 50% and the supposed dull person gets 65%, wouldn't u wonder how?? Does that make u condescending??

U guys are expecting robots to be in the house rather than humans with feelings and opinions..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
XML33:

His opinion is the opinion of any sensible, intelligent human watching the show.

Everything he is saying is the truth. But you fanatics can't see it because you lack the capacity for objective thinking. There is no difference between you MINA fans and religious extremists. You all share the inability to reason critically and dispassionately.

Bambam has brought more to the show by way of value than Nina. Intellectually, an area you guys seem not to be concerned about, which isn't surprising since most of you have low IQs, Bambam has brought more to the show than Nina. She is smarter, more articulate and more knowledgeable than Nina. Intelligent people care about these qualities when watching a show like this. But you guys would rather vote an unintelligent, naive, inarticulate girl who is being used as a sex doll by another housemate

I know you'll say that this isn't a show about intelligence, but not caring about intelligence when voting reflects how you guys think. Smart people seek out other smart people. People place value of qualities they regard as valuable and ignore qualities they don't regard as valuable. If you ignore intelligence when rewarding people then it means you aren't intelligent yourself.

Nigerians and other black Africans by extension will continue to remain at the back bench in the world scene till the end of time. You guys don't care about intellectual stimulation. All you guys are after is the gratification of your senses of sight, touch, taste, and hearing. You only chase things that stimulate your emotions and senses but leave out things that stimulate the intellect. This is why almost all YouTube channels by black people hardly ever focus on intellectual material. If it isn't relationship discussion, it's comedy skits or make-up tutorials or frivolous gossip. Whenever I need to listen to an intellectual discussion on a serious subject, it's always Caucasians discussing it. Go to forums like Reddit and see the kind of discussions they have and compare it the kind of discussions people have on Nairaland and you'll just weep. Even to type in correct English is a problem. Person swear for una? This is why you guys will always remain behind other parts of the world economically, scientifically, technologically, and in other areas that require the application of the intellect to progress. Nonsense. Bunch of sentimental, sex-obsessed, tribalistic, narrow-minded, low IQ individuals.

Waawuuuu !

55 likes .......sorry I'm quoting you

Couldn't resist. Was just doing the maths in my head

If the number of people that liked your post had voted for

Bambam, she would probably still be on the show and sex doll Nina home

Bound by now.....Justsaying

Evening on my mind grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Sugahylz(f): 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
Oh so khloe just confirmed that Nina burst her skulls this morning...like she couldn't believe Nina could stand up to her. Say Nina called her scholarship goat hahahaha Alex and Anto were even laughing

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
Tetragramaton:

She did and that's why I am not even a fan of neither bam teddy nor Mina. Tobi deserves to win fair and square!
No be only square, you go see triangle.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ibk03:

Ohh he realized his fault because of the radio device u used to communicate with him, to tell him people were not happy with his comments...

Hypocrisy here stinks to high heavens... It is Normal for housemates to feel some are more deserving than others!!!! VERY NORMAL.. Big brother asks them these questions all the time.. Who do u think deserves to go home and why?? So for Teddy A to feel Bambam is more deserving than Bambam and Cee'c is his opinion... And many housemates share the same opinion.. The viewers have decided, hence viewers don't share the same opinion as most of the housemates, but all these condescending talk is B.S.

While we were in the university, there were some classmates you clearly knew you were smarter than.. If u write a test and u got 50% and the supposed dull person gets 65%, wouldn't u wonder how?? Does that make u condescending??

U guys are expecting robots to be in the house rather than humans with feelings and opinions..

All ur long talk wouldn't stop Teddy A from being the oldest man in the house. He should find a way to fend for his bastard son, instead of seeking cheap popularity from Big brother.

He is a fake Alpha male with no depth. Teddy A cannot win the 45million.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by GoggleB(m): 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
TeddyA is going to be evicted today quote me..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ogaJona(m): 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
the same people that is voting because of grace, will still be the ones that will vote buhari 2019. some people self, imagine someone saying I voted her because she's naive, some one said I voted her cos she's a dullard, this why we have a President like buhari. I love Teddy A, but still #team miracle though

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
Sugahylz:
Oh so khloe just confirmed that Nina burst her skulls this morning...like she couldn't believe Nina could stand up to her. Say Nina called her scholarship goat hahahaha Alex and Anto were even laughing

She thought that Nina wouldn't fight back...

That was round one finishing!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
Munzy14:

yes now. despite my sub. When I have time I still vote anyone that I feel like voting for. I strongly believe if you are coming through for someone you don't know because of some certain reasons. One day those kind gestures might be returned by someone who doesn't know you also. It's just all about choice though.
Nobody knows tomorrow. I have experienced kind gestures a lot in this life. Especially from people I have not met.
it is true sha

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
Munzy14:

If Teddy is your favorite you have to. but i really Don't want another surprise o. Yesterday own is more than enough for next two weeks. We all know anto and khloe may not escape nominations this week.

I want the best hms to win but not ceec, insulting a tribe and the main sponsor is a no-no for me. khloe and Anto are also a no-no for me, because coming back after knowing things about the hms is so unfair.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Christeety: 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
Akshow:
Khloe n Nina..... Nina is too dirty honestly. First tobi complained about her panties scattered around this morning

Tobi didn't only complain of Nina's pant.

Nina has a undies hanger where she do hang her undies, other ladies started using it. So it makes rough.

Tobi is insisting thar she takes the hanger outside, that inasmuch as it's inside, others will join her to spread their undies there too.

Nina thenpromised that she will remove others stuffs and make sure the place is always arranged

As for Koko, she purposely wanted to embarass Nina saying that she's dirty, cos she saw a pad. Later, when Nina told her that she doesn't use pad, she changed it to soap.

That's unfair,what's wrong with her calling her aside to ask first before attacking her.
Just because it's Nina everybody wants to exercise power.
Nina fired her back by saying: Talking to.you is like giving Goat Scholarship.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
ogaJona:
the same people that is voting because of grace, will still be the ones that will vote buhari 2019. some people self, imagine someone saying I voted her because she's naive, some one said I voted her cos she's a dullard, this why we have a President like buhari. I love Teddy A, but still #team miracle though
If we do research now, You might be surprise that most of the people voting Nina doesnt like Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
LMAO grin

Nina saying khloe can't face her in the house cheesy grin
Miracle was just staring at Nina.
After Nina said the goat stuff.
Khloe didn't have anything to say, grin
Alex was laughing and tried to drink milk to cover it up grin

For those who missed it
https://twitter.com/BBNaijaUpdates/status/980408916122243072?s=09

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Christeety: 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
ifyalways:

Lies.
Nina hangs her panties in the bathroom. Not every lady is comfortable hanging their undies outside even though it's the right thing to do, so it gets air and sunshine.

Her panties are not dirty and Tobi didn't say so. Big difference!

God bless you o. Personally, I don't like spreading my undies outside for everybody to see.

I spread beside the bathroom window where rays of light is.

Tobi didn't say her pant was smelling. He said the place is scattered cos other ladies have started putting their undies on Nina's hanger.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by forkadict(m): 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
Victorakats:

The hatred has been from day zero...

And Miracle will win this game, simply because he's the only housemate who never looked down on her.

He may not even know, but that's exactly what endeared him to the heart of many.

Who the he*l are you to look down on another human being?

Are you God to decide the fate of any human being or to summarize another individual?

I really felt angry seeing such arrogance in a live show.

But no be dem fault na.

The girl na proper mgbeke. Original one.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
ogaJona:

This is a psychology experiment, not a presidential election.

Again, every human being have a choice and a right to choose who to connect with, relate with, and support.

Whether dumb, whether intelligent, whether exposed, whether ugly, every human being has an equal right to experience humanity in their own way or choice.

Learn to respect people's choices without trying to shove your opinion on our throat.

Support yours while we support ours...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
Victorakats:
Anybody who washes Nina down will most definitely go down in this game.

It's a promise, not just a game
Who's Nina? Shuo.. The whole house is filled with only dumb girls now.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by forkadict(m): 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ok is there anyone with privileged info regarding the pools?

Just curious to know how OUR mgbeke Nina girl is doing?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
Christeety:

God bless you o. Personally, I don't like spreading my undies outside for everybody to see.

I spread beside the bathroom window where rays of light is.

Tobi didn't say her pant was smelling. He said the place is scattered cos other ladies have started putting their undies on Nina's hanger.
Meaning it was neat when only Nina was using it.....

***With these few points of mine.......

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
XML33:

His opinion is the opinion of any sensible, intelligent human watching the show.

Everything he is saying is the truth. But you fanatics can't see it because you lack the capacity for objective thinking. There is no difference between you MINA fans and religious extremists. You all share the inability to reason critically and dispassionately.

Bambam has brought more to the show by way of value than Nina. Intellectually, an area you guys seem not to be concerned about, which isn't surprising since most of you have low IQs, Bambam has brought more to the show than Nina. She is smarter, more articulate and more knowledgeable than Nina. Intelligent people care about these qualities when watching a show like this. But you guys would rather vote an unintelligent, naive, inarticulate girl who is being used as a sex doll by another housemate

I know you'll say that this isn't a show about intelligence, but not caring about intelligence when voting reflects how you guys think. Smart people seek out other smart people. People place value of qualities they regard as valuable and ignore qualities they don't regard as valuable. If you ignore intelligence when rewarding people then it means you aren't intelligent yourself.

Nigerians and other black Africans by extension will continue to remain at the back bench in the world scene till the end of time. You guys don't care about intellectual stimulation. All you guys are after is the gratification of your senses of sight, touch, taste, and hearing. You only chase things that stimulate your emotions and senses but leave out things that stimulate the intellect. This is why almost all YouTube channels by black people hardly ever focus on intellectual material. If it isn't relationship discussion, it's comedy skits or make-up tutorials or frivolous gossip. Whenever I need to listen to an intellectual discussion on a serious subject, it's always Caucasians discussing it. Go to forums like Reddit and see the kind of discussions they have and compare it the kind of discussions people have on Nairaland and you'll just weep. Even to type in correct English is a problem. Person swear for una? This is why you guys will always remain behind other parts of the world economically, scientifically, technologically, and in other areas that require the application of the intellect to progress. Nonsense. Bunch of sentimental, sex-obsessed, tribalistic, narrow-minded, low IQ individuals.

Someone with all this self proclaimed intelligence can't understand the basics of this show makes me wonder. This show is all about seduction(not exclusively sexual), the housemate that can excels the most in endearing people to them wins. Nina behavior of being naive is one of the different forms of seduction in Roberts Greene Art of seduction. As it makes people want to protect a perceived innocence.

Its nothing new, great men and women in the past who achieved feats you could only dream of were victims of this type of seduction. So hold your horses. This is a very effective form of seduction if you can master it. Apparently Nina has although not fully hence the reason she isn't a front runner yet. When you study human behaviors you understand certain things. Please get Robert Greenes Art of Seduction and enlighten yourself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
kelizosuy:
No she hasn't

But he warned her jokingly that the hair must fit her if not he will cut it cheesy cheesy

Like he knows her clothes in details and asked her not to wear bum short again. I really like their relationship

Is it true that they didn't make her hair after all cry
Chaii, this hair that made my baby ask for nomination cry

Biggie issnorfair cry cry

Lol grin
Now seems he won't even get to see any hair sef.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ogaJona(m): 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
Victorakats:

This is a psychology experience, not a presidential election.

Again, every human being have a choice and a right to choose who to connect with, relate with, and support.

Whether dumb, whether intelligent, whether exposed, whether ugly, every human being has an equal right to experience humanity in their own way or choice.

Learn to respect people's choices without trying to shove your opinion on our throat.

Support yours while we support ours...

Nice points you made, but coming from a critic who have seen nothing good in Teddy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
MrBigiman:

Endless list really. Thanks for reminding me of these ones.

Yeah, cheesy
Treasuredlove:
lool....e go soon reach biggie turn

I will laugh well then grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
Twoclans:
Biggie please put up all this housemates for possible eviction next week. Na beg i dey beg. I know biggie is a nairalander please do me this favour angry

Who did ebuka offered a cup : Khloe 2018 .
Did I just watch Rico and Lolu say that wasn't what Khleo said shocked shocked

The way this returnees are ass licked is really so pissing.

I watched

They made Nina look like a fool

I heard 'offered' too sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.