Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3874958 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
lolu, if i was anto i wouldnt even take u back, a woman keeps telling u that she doesnt want and ure disturbing, leave her alone after awhile she will return if she wants u

i love anto but i swear i wouldnt allow a woman to treat me the way she treats lolu, nw he looks like a weak man, anto is totally turned off, whats the use begging?

if i was lolu i will call anto tell her that i give her 3 hrs to make up her mind and walk away, which one is all these holding head and doing face like gbegiri soup

treat her like a queen but dont accept rubbish, i cant shout ooo lipsrsealed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nina, Alex and khloe are all wearing bikini like outfits.
They all look good though.

Hopefully biggie can deliver these housemates from noodles,

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
LadyOmaDine:

Thanks a lot dear
U welc
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
I'm oda news, Congrat our baby bambam.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
Wow shocked

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
Victorakats:

I accept that she's mgbeke, and that's why I support her.

At least BBN has taken her out of her village to South Africa.

Mgbekes deserves to be respected by the exposed janded people.

When I meet Mgbeke at the ATM cue, I don't bully them, instead I assist them, because I could have been an Mgbeke if I didn't have the privileges I have today.

Tolerance, respect and courtesy is not gender based nor class based... Every human being deserves it!
oga shut up biko, u and all the people that liked ur comment need cele flogging, nina is not a baby, she is 22 how can a 22 years old girl be dumb and ure talking abt mgebeke like if nina is 12, do u think that people here are foolish, teenagers are dumb we agree but is nina a teenager? so wetin be ur point

every human being deserves tolerance cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy thats when ure being unfairly criticized, nina is 22, she is dumb, which tolerance are u looking for again, in 8years she will be 30, i no understand una ooooo, abeg i no wan vex today, pastor preached abt binding and casting foolisness

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
Reussite:
Wow shocked
looks fake but wetin concern me, even bambam is a fake person lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2018
bigboy4:

Please my GOTV also stopped showing bbnaija channel too. The number is 2020903287
I will appreciate it if you could be of help.
Reset ur decoder using ur remote and see the magic!!..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
davodyguy:
Adenike Oyetunde OAP with Nigeria info 99.3fm once said last year that judging by the comments she reads on social media and the way the youths age bracket 18-40 reason, its going to be disastrous if they're left with the decision of who rules this country.

I completely share her sentiment.
Last year, it's EFE ahead of Bisola. A year later, Bisola is more popular and endorsed by international brands.

This year, its Bam bam in place of a liar(who claims to be a virgin) a trouble maker, proud and arrogant Cece, as well as the talentless, sex started Nina or even the playful unintelligent Alex.

Yes Bam bam had sex, what about Nina and Miracle that do same almost every night? They exhausted the Flex condoms in the house to the extent that they opened the drawer of Cece to steal her condom.

Same Nina admitted she has a boyfriend, but would reconcile with him after the show and apologize, yet she continued with Miracle.

Whilst not trying to Sneer anyone, but truth be told, the way Nigerians think can confuse the devil himself
i swear nothing surprises me, gotv is the problem, since they allowed poor to have access, that was the end of it for intelligent housemates

let me mention the favorites since last year

efe
marvis
nina
miracle

all of them are dumb, imagine the top favorites are always dumb people, nigerians say they prefer them cause they connect, if u connect with a dumb person it means that ure also dumb na grin

another way to understand is the way they campaign, see the way a fan of teddy a, lolu or tobi campaigns, u will see maturity, check nina and miracle fans, ghetto things lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Christeety: 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
diadem10:
I won't be surprised if it's Alex's pad.
You guessed rightly. The pad belonged to Alex. Koko has also apologised to Nina.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
jibs4lv:
I'm oda news, Congrat our baby bambam.
$10k coin...
No be beans oh x the current rate of bitcoin in naira.....
I need full evidence...like payment proof!! grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
Trying so hard to understand this. Why acting like Bam Bam or whatever they call her is all perfect? Nonsense and ingredient
davodyguy:
Adenike Oyetunde OAP with Nigeria info 99.3fm once said last year that judging by the comments she reads on social media and the way the youths age bracket 18-40 reason, its going to be disastrous if they're left with the decision of who rules this country.

I completely share her sentiment.
Last year, it's EFE ahead of Bisola. A year later, Bisola is more popular and endorsed by international brands.

This year, its Bam bam in place of a liar(who claims to be a virgin) a trouble maker, proud and arrogant Cece, as well as the talentless, sex started Nina or even the playful unintelligent Alex.

Yes Bam bam had sex, what about Nina and Miracle that do same almost every night? They exhausted the Flex condoms in the house to the extent that they opened the drawer of Cece to steal her condom.

Same Nina admitted she has a boyfriend, but would reconcile with him after the show and apologize, yet she continued with Miracle.

Whilst not trying to Sneer anyone, but truth be told, the way Nigerians think can confuse the devil himself

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
iamJ:
i swear nothing surprises me, gotv is the problem, since they allowed poor to have access, that was the end of it for intelligent housemates

let me mention the favorites since last year

efe
marvis
nina
miracle

all of them are dumb, imagine the top favorites are always dumb people, nigerians say they prefer them cause they connect, if u connect with a dumb person it means that ure also dumb na grin

another way to understand is the way they campaign, see the way a fan of teddy a, lolu or tobi campaigns, u will see maturity, check nina and miracle fans, ghetto things lipsrsealed
Unfiltered.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
chaii for only cee c cry cry cry cry this is too much na

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Christeety: 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
Victorakats:

I accept that she's mgbeke, and that's why I support her.

At least BBN has taken her out of her village to South Africa.

Mgbekes deserves to be respected by the exposed janded people.

When I meet Mgbeke at the ATM cue, I don't bully them, instead I assist them, because I could have been an Mgbeke if I didn't have the privileges I have today.

Tolerance, respect and courtesy is not gender based nor class based... Every human being deserves it!

This is the most brilliant piece have read on Nairaland. God bless you for this. If only people can reason like you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
Why are almost all the girls dressed half naked especially alex? This alex cloth has intoxicated and chained lolu making him follow her around like a guard.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2018
Christeety:

This is the most brilliant piece have read on Nairaland. God bless you for this. If only people can reason like you
that mgbeke defence is the best piece u have read on nairaland?

and ure a fan of nina cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy how convenient cheesy cheesy cheesy

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
bigboy4:

Please my GOTV also stopped showing bbnaija channel too. The number is 2020903287
I will appreciate it if you could be of help.

keep checking to see if its done, i have sent them your IUC also, happy hols!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
iamJ:
Nice post from double E,the godfather and protege of bitto and also one of the greatest oap/journalist/newscaster cross river has ever produced .i believe majority of efiks share his views.i wont be surprised if a statement also emanates from the royal palace.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
Abeg who's DoubleE? Dude killed Ceec, where's livelymatilida when you need him sef? Comman carry Cecilia oooo.... cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
From all indications it seems bambam is the only one leaving. Ebuka is likely to play the april prank on the remaining guys up.
Don't forget korede bello and john drille will be performing this evening.
I am still scared though. In biggies house expect the unexpected.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
iamJ:

she deserves it!! I knew the Efiks were coming for her!! How dare she rubbish another tribe, will she like it if another person rubbish her tribe!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
Seems this seductive dress ceec wore is solely to seduce teddy.she usually put on such dress when she and tobi are having issues.i presumed she and khloe would battle to fill in bambam's space if theres no further eviction today.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
iamJ:
lolu, if i was anto i wouldnt even take u back, a woman keeps telling u that she doesnt want and ure disturbing, leave her alone after awhile she will return if she wants u

i love anto but i swear i wouldnt allow a woman to treat me the way she treats lolu, nw he looks like a weak man, anto is totally turned off, whats the use begging?

if i was lolu i will call anto tell her that i give her 3 hrs to make up her mind and walk away, which one is all these holding head and doing face like gbegiri soup

treat her like a queen but dont accept rubbish, i cant shout ooo lipsrsealed
Lolu's beginning to irritate me. In fact, everyone is irritating me in the house. What will calm my nerves is if Alex, Rico and Anto leaves.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sisimmi: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
The despicable act of violence against items of clothing by Cee-C yesterday night, coupled with the xenophobic, derogatory hateful statements she made on live TV against the great people of the nations of Ibibio, Annang, Efik, Oro, Obolo, Ugep, Bekwarra, Ejagham and several ethnic groups that make up Akwa Ibom and Cross River States go to show her myopic ideas and demons. For the records, "Calabar" people that she and her ilk loathe so shamelessly boast of the finest and most well-mannered and properly cultured and trained ladies. The great 'Onyonyo' fabric that was made by Payporte for her are normally worn by delectable Efik maidens. But like a pig that would ordinarily attach no value to anything clean, Cee-C shredded the fabric instantly just as she added that "Big Brother must have mistaken her for a Calabar or Akwa Ibom girl not knowing that she is a correct Ibo girl", implying that her class is better.

That action speaks to the age-long feeling of superiority that the average Ibo person in Nigeria feels about people of Akwa Ibom/Cross River origin. Big brother would do the show some good by wielding the big stick against such spirit of intolerance and display of crass xenophobia.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
diadem10:

Lolu's beginning to irritate me. In fact, everyone is irritating me in the house. What will calm my nerves is if Alex, Rico and Anto leaves.
u mention anto negatively and quote me angry angry angry angry

why do u like trouble?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Graciouslara(f): 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
3RNEST:

Call customer care for them to add Big brother or pm me to add it for u... cool
is there but both showing
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by shugacane(f): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
Alex should go home abeg. this liyo liyo talk is too much

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
The rate at which people on this thread throw around the word dumb ehn....
Ooshey, Albert Einstein.. You came to reality TV to see intelligence.... Better stick to solving quantum physics.

If I catch any clown call Nina dumb for this thread ehn, that person must explain how he or she take smart pass her?
Mofos.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
Munzy14:
From all indications it seems bambam is the only one leaving. Ebuka is likely to play the april prank on the remaining guys up.
That may result in an imbroglio or an eviction disequilibrium because the calculation waa that two hms will be evicted in the remaining three eviction weeks leaving a final five like last year except the will be a final six or seven or even two winners similar to karen/wendell because i cant see them evicting three at once except through dsq.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
Munzy14:
they will be 5 in the final week, make i calculate am for u?

they are 10 now and 3 weeks to the final

its 2 every week till the final week

bambam isnt going to go alone, som1 is going today, i feel that its cee c and it will be sweet eh grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
shugacane:
Alex should go home abeg. this liyo liyo talk is too much
angry my Alex should go home where?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.