Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2926) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3872636 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:04am On Apr 08, 2018
Tolex having what could possibly their last moment in the house. Alex was complaining about someone who drops her panties anyhow in the bathroom, dumps her towel and undies all over the room, she was so irritated this morning bla bla bla. Just last week, she dumped used pad in the bathroom and watched Nina take the blame for it. There's nothing wrong in complaining about some people's unsanitary habits, but complaining about stuff you're also guilty of. Talk about hypocrisy.

Bia Kayode, this one that you are following Miracle around with your camera. Take your time o. Focus your camera on Alex and Rico mbok.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 08, 2018
undertaker002:
Team cee c campaigns and vote for cee c.
team Alex campaigns and vote for Alex
team Tobi campaigns and vote for tobi
but team miracle campaign and vote for Mina , Toracle , Tonacle , toraclex , ATM .. MTN e.t.c. where is the sense? very soon una go add glo and airtel
THE SENSE IS WITH NINA,BUT SHE HAS USED IT TO HAVE UNCOUNTABLE SEX WITH MIRACLE. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2018
safarigirl:
I am not saying CeeC is a saint, but blaming her for everything, even the eviction of a boring, zero personality guy is taking things far more personal than you should.

Your intense dislike for CeeC isn't putting you in a good light anymore than you are putting her in a bad light. Blame her for her own doings, don't drag her into someone else's own
Bigiman,i have to agree with this post.ceec may be responsible for over 50% of the problems in that house but lets not ascribe things she know not of to her.it can be likened to you slapping your girlfriend and blaming my buhari.rico chosed a path and its directing him to lagos today.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 08, 2018
Akthedream112:

LOL..WHERE YOU GO BEFORE? BBN JUST TIRE ME NI OOO.. NA WHEN DEM PLENTY I DEY ENJOY THE SHOW PASS

I also got bored with the show a bit, kinda coincided with BamTeddy's eviction. We're similar then, it's more fun when they are plenty,but they gats reduce na.

I'm waiting for live eviction show. Whatever happens, I hope Miracle, CC and Nina remains... grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 08, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I also got bored with the show a bit, kinda coincided with BamTeddy's eviction. We're similar then, it's more fun when they are plenty,but they gats reduce na.

I'm waiting for live eviction show. Whatever happens, I hope Miracle, CC and Nina remains... grin
Same

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2018
jaxxy:

She had it with her bf in the house not randomly like sm gals do outside with all manner of strange men u will be shocked. I will go with a nina than such gals ok. Nigerians hypocrisy is pulling us backwards
which bf in the house? The one she says she wants nothing to do with outside the house?

That is like saying, someone who has a boyfriend in Lagos can go for NYSC in Jos and have free sex for one year. If she can do this, she can have sex with strange men, after all, she started having sex with him barely a week inside the house. He was practically a stranger to her.

Anyway, I wish you whatever you wish yourself grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 10:23am On Apr 08, 2018
Akthedream112:
CHECK THE SIZE OF YOUR THUMB, THAT IS THE SIZE OF A CARROT DICK.
I doubt it, my thumb is very small
Nina cant njoy the sex, If truly the size of his dick is dsame as my thumb. .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 10:26am On Apr 08, 2018
About last night. Fun all through!!! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS3gFDSYPQ0

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 08, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:

Did she look like she enjoyed it that day grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 10:27am On Apr 08, 2018
Even 2face couldn't resist!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 10:30am On Apr 08, 2018
safarigirl:
which bf in the house? The one she says she wants nothing to do with outside the house?

That is like saying, someone who has a boyfriend in Lagos can go for NYSC in Jos and have free sex for one year. If she can do this, she can have sex with strange men, after all, she started having sex with him barely a week inside the house. He was practically a stranger to her.

Anyway, I wish you whatever you wish yourself grin

Wrong! Nina already knew miracle b4 entering the house. I dont see nina as sm1 who sleeps randomly. Nina is very ready for a serious relationship with miracle if hes open to it bt she isnt as stupid or carried away as people think. She knows miracle isnt ready to have dat with her so why fool herself? She still says they will keep being friends. How bad is dat?

Most gals condemning her sleep with guys dey don't even know, random guy evey week. I know wat im talking about. Its sad.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:30am On Apr 08, 2018
KushyKush:
Even 2face couldn't resist!
Entertaining legend identifying with one of their own. I really miss this duo at the bbn party last. night. They always give the dance grooves a direction. Still wishing them good.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 10:34am On Apr 08, 2018
jaxxy:

Wrong! Nina already knew miracle b4 entering the house. I dont see nina as sm1 who sleeps randomly. Nina is very ready for a serious relationship with miracle if hes open to it bt she isnt as stupid or carried away as people think. She knows miracle isnt ready to have dat with her so why fool herself? She still says they will keep being friends. How bad is dat?

Most gals condemning her sleep with guys dey don't even know, random guy evey week. I know wat im talking about. Its sad.
What you are indirectly saying is that people should not chastise Nina just because other girls do same.
The fact that others do it doesn't make it right, stop justifying wrong thing.
No mother will be happy seeing her daughter having sex on live TV, even husband and wife restrain from open display of immorality not to talk of single 21 year old on live TV.

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 10:35am On Apr 08, 2018
Glay:
Did she look like she enjoyed it that day grin

I talk am..mireku needs medical attention..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:36am On Apr 08, 2018
jaxxy:

the amount of BS in this post ehn......undecided

You sound like you are under a spell. There is no point talking to someone like you, las las, even if you want to bw unfortunate, your family members no fit gree you marry a Nina.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 10:37am On Apr 08, 2018
Munzy14:

Entertaining legend identifying with one of their own. I really miss this duo at the bbn party last. night. They always give the dance grooves a direction. Still wishing them good.

Greatness!!!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 10:39am On Apr 08, 2018
jaxxy:

Thank you. How do u label a girl a ho for sleeping with just one guy that she is in some sort of relationship with. Don't we have ladies that two-time or even guys too?

She has the right to end the relationship. It can be just a fling for her ad a coping mechanism in the house. Make fight no dey na I'm make God give every woman her own stuff. This girl has just behaved in a natural way. It's like a girl having a boyfriend back home and while at camp or service year meets some other guy and develop feelings. Now it's left for her when the service year is ending if she would continue or go back to her previous guy. Whichever decision she makes does not make her a ho.

We all leave someone for another person.

This is a reality show and what we have watched Nina do so far is a replica of what happens in real life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:41am On Apr 08, 2018
Bam bam getting uglier by the day .
Is it me or teddy looks much more handsome on TV ....
He looks cheap and washed out .
No star quality ...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 10:44am On Apr 08, 2018
carammel:

What you are indirectly saying is that people should not chastise Nina just because other girls do same.
The fact that others do it doesn't make it right, stop justifying wrong thing.
No mother will be happy seeing her daughter having sex on live TV, even husband and wife restrain from open display of immorality not to talk of single 21 year old on live TV.

Her decision to go all the way while knowing there are cameras is a faulty one and she will face the consequences...my argument is that is not enough to label her a ho the way some have been doing.

Ho like how...last i checked a ho is prostitute or one who sleeps around like them . Has Nina been sleeping around with different guys in the house? And people claim to have sound reasoning but do not know how to separate issues ...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:44am On Apr 08, 2018
dominique:
Tolex having what could possibly their last moment in the house. Alex was complaining about someone who drops her panties anyhow in the bathroom, dumps her towel and undies all over the room, she was so irritated this morning bla bla bla. Just last week, she dumped used pad in the bathroom and watched Nina take the blame for it. There's nothing wrong in complaining about some people's unsanitary habits, but complaining about stuff you're also guilty of. Talk about hypocrisy.

Bia Kayode, this one that you are following Miracle around with your camera. Take your time o. Focus your camera on Alex and Rico mbok.
What makes you so certain that Miracle cannot be evicted ?
Is he Jesus ?
This is the !mentality that drives people home .

Everyone assuming they are automatically safe .

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tuktudicko(m): 10:46am On Apr 08, 2018
KushyKush:

Greatness!!!
Couldn't you get a pic with them?
You claimed you would be there LIVE...
What went wrong??

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 10:52am On Apr 08, 2018
safarigirl:
the amount of BS in this post ehn......undecided

You sound like you are under a spell. There is no point talking to someone like you, las las, even if you want to bw unfortunate, your family members no fit gree you marry a Nina.

U have no idea wat u talking about. One thing I hate in my life is a hypocrite. I can't stand it for 2 secs. U don't know the type of person I am so cut dat crapy assumptions.

I know wen gals are fake and pretend. Very Pretentious saints... If sm1 is actually a saint dats fine with me bt not a demon acting like a saint I won't take dat crap . I wud rather go for a gal I'm sure of who she is and wat she can do or not do. Drop the Act!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:52am On Apr 08, 2018
undertaker002:
Team cee c campaigns and vote for cee c.
team Alex campaigns and vote for Alex
team Tobi campaigns and vote for tobi
but team miracle campaign and vote for Mina , Toracle , Tonacle , toraclex , ATM .. MTN e.t.c. where is the sense? very soon una go add glo and airtel
You will bear me witness when I was warning against all these.
They justified their nonsense by saying they were building alliances .....I had to back down before someone says I am ruining Miracle .

Now where is the alliance ?
An almost doomed Tobi is now a strong contender ...his fans would rather vote a tweaking stripper than Miracle .

There was once a murder of a car salesman .....that always came first

The detective in charge asked ,who is the man that always came second ,as soon as the pointed at him ....he was arrested and charged for murder .

People on top grow complacent and comfortable ....
People that come second are much more ambitious .

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 10:57am On Apr 08, 2018
tuktudicko:

What went wrong??

I should be rushing to take pictures?

Lol... I don't do that shìt

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 08, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:

IF NINA IS REALLY ENJOYING THE SEX, THERE IS NO WAY SHE WILL BE REMEMBERING HIS BOYFRIEND FROM TIME TO TIME.. NINA IS JUST A SLUT THAT ACCEPTS ANYTHING THAT LOOKS LIKE A DICK.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:59am On Apr 08, 2018
tuktudicko:

What went wrong??
Lmao ,teddy A will never agree to take a picture with such a person ,have you seen what he looks like?
The bouncers probably threw him away .

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 11:00am On Apr 08, 2018
KushyKush:

Greatness!!!
I dey pity bam bam small shaa because TeddyA go....

If you know you know. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:01am On Apr 08, 2018
KushyKush:

I should be rushing to take pictures?

Lol... I don't do that shìt
Common shut up liar !

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 11:03am On Apr 08, 2018
carammel:

It is sad that this is Nigeria where only the woman gets the blame for the mutual sex.
Nina will always be referred to as the girl who had sex on live TV. It is only an open minded man that would want her as a wife in Nigeria.
Anyways, it's her life, when she grows older, she'd learn better.

This is really sad!!!, the fact tht u r a woman makes it worse....which evidence do u have to support this infectious claim of miracle and Nina having sex??...did u c her unclothedness, did u c his divk penetrate her pvssy??.....what if nothing happened den know tht what u sow by spreading this unproven claim would be reaped by ur own daughter

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 08, 2018
jaxxy:

SHAME ON YOU

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 11:04am On Apr 08, 2018
100naira:
I dey pity bam bam small shaa because TeddyA go....

If you know you know. lipsrsealed

You need to see the way oga dey smooch am yesterday... lipsrsealed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 11:04am On Apr 08, 2018
Akthedream112:

IF NINA IS REALLY ENJOYING THE SEX, THERE IS NO WAY SHE WILL BE REMEMBERING HIS BOYFRIEND FROM TIME TO TIME.. NINA IS JUST A SLUT THAT ACCEPTS ANYTHING THAT LOOKS LIKE A DICK.

This is really sad!!!, the fact tht u r a woman makes it worse....which evidence do u have to support this infectious claim of miracle and Nina having sex??...did u c her unclothedness, did u c his divk penetrate her pvssy??.....what if nothing happened den know tht what u sow by spreading this unproven claim would be reaped by ur own daughter

(1) (2) (3) ... (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.