Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3872496 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 11:05am On Apr 08, 2018
Threebear:

Common shut up liar !

alright... I was at home, I didn't go for the party...That's the truth abi? tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by undertaker002: 11:06am On Apr 08, 2018
Nina fans pity card. someone that said she can't date Mira

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 11:07am On Apr 08, 2018
safarigirl:
una still no gree hide una self inside locker abi?

Miracle may not be a saint, but he is obviously a naive, young man who was deceived by another Jezebel, Portiphar's wife incarnate in the person of Nina

The poor boy was on his own in Week 1, jejely trying to get to know other HMs and that Owerri karashika decided to go and block the innocent boy inside bathroom and was kissing him. Did he ask for kiss? No. Nina was MOLESTING him from Day 1.

When he tried to get to know other girls, that same IMSU ogbanje was crying upandan that Miraku haff kee her. Whipping emotional sentiments and emotionally blackmailing the poor boy to sticking by her. If she had tried that trash with an experienced man like Teddy A, he would have thrown her away and that would be the end of that.

Miracle is not a saint, of course not, but what he is, is an innocent, young BOY, who was misled by a practiced manipulator into believing she genuinely had feelings for him. He will not be the first man to be led on by a woman, however, he is one of few who was too pure-hearted to recognise a calculating female for what she is

Miracle is not a saint, he is a VICTIM.

Rather than come here and try to exonerate your Made-In-China manipulator by dragging Miracle into HER mess, I would suggest you and your cohorts draft a RESOUNDING APOLOGY to EVERY member of Team Mina, who genuinely thought they were witnessing a fruitful relationship, as well as to the rest of us, who saw Nina for what she was, but were dragged by your trolls

To say Nina fooled miracle makes Zero sense! Why do we have so many people that can't argue with simple logic..
Nina didn't force Miracle to a kiss on day 1. That kiss was mutual... Nina gets very red when angry, so it's clear she cannot hide her emotions.. It's obvious she likes miracle even though she tries to conceal this sometimes.

Nina like I always said is not a smart cookie, but she is definetely not a jezebel... She put out her relationship In the open from day 1.
How she has gone about thinking what she is doing is okay, shows she is clearly naive and also foolish.. But I can't bring any accusations of her being deceitful.
Miracle knows what he is into and I'm certain he is the one doing the emotional playing rather than Nina.. He controls that relationship.. Miracle would prefer an Anto to a Nina on the outside..

That being said the Mina ship has sailed

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 11:07am On Apr 08, 2018
carammel:

What you are indirectly saying is that people should not chastise Nina just because other girls do same.
The fact that others do it doesn't make it right, stop justifying wrong thing.
No mother will be happy seeing her daughter having sex on live TV, even husband and wife restrain from open display of immorality not to talk of single 21 year old on live TV.

I haven't said having sex of national tv is rite or admirable DON'T get me wrong! Bt I won't tolerate or let people condemn a gal totally for dat sole Act.

She's made her mistake, probably cos she didn't know better. I equally scolded her with others and called her stupid bt dats all. She will learn. Bt people saying no one can marry her and all manner of shitt is TOTAL Bullshitt and shud stop. Looking at the circumstances of why she did it doesn't not warrant total condemnation

I Repeat ALL the Gals in that house wud have done same thing if they had a serious love interest in dat house.

ALEX was gagging to Bleep LEO in that house just he didn't let her
CEE C the virgin grabbed TOBI's Dickk in dat house
ANTo did hers with LOLU
KHLOE won't give a damn about no1 if she had a ready partner
BAmBAm we know the STORY

So give Nina a break they are all the same just not all got the chance to do their SHITT

That my point.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:08am On Apr 08, 2018
Just hearing rumours that ceec waec result had been leaked online.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Okeson66(m): 11:08am On Apr 08, 2018
Akthedream112:

IF NINA IS REALLY ENJOYING THE SEX, THERE IS NO WAY SHE WILL BE REMEMBERING HIS BOYFRIEND FROM TIME TO TIME.. NINA IS JUST A SLUT THAT ACCEPTS ANYTHING THAT LOOKS LIKE A DICK.
did you just said slut?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 08, 2018
freshboi88:

This is really sad!!!, the fact tht u r a woman makes it worse....which evidence do u have to support this infectious claim of miracle and Nina having sex??...did u c her unclothedness, did u c his divk penetrate her pvssy??.....what if nothing happened den know tht what u sow by spreading this unproven claim would be reaped by ur own daughter
WHO IS A WOMAN? JUST LIKE NINA, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 11:09am On Apr 08, 2018
Akthedream112:

SHAME ON YOU

Keep ur SHAME. Do I look like a hypocrite?

Even Cee c dat grabbed Dickk on national tv is a saint now? Nonesense

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by GoggleB(m): 11:10am On Apr 08, 2018
LOLU TO BE EVICTED

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:12am On Apr 08, 2018
KushyKush:

You need to see the way oga dey smooch am yesterday... lipsrsealed
This is how tolex and maybe mina will be grooving after bbn.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 08, 2018
senatordave1:
IS IT ONLY WAEC? NECO AND JAMB NKO?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 11:12am On Apr 08, 2018
carammel:

What you are indirectly saying is that people should not chastise Nina just because other girls do same.
The fact that others do it doesn't make it right, stop justifying wrong thing.
No mother will be happy seeing her daughter having sex on live TV, even husband and wife restrain from open display of immorality not to talk of single 21 year old on live TV.

Nina fans dix ppl placed nonsense on Nina and u pple accepted it. One just said miracle had sex with Nina cos he went to flush something n d toilet and Nina went to wash her hand and tobi and Alex were giggling, so miracle just fvcked Nina and what he went to flush was a condom. Isn't tht the most stupid evidence ever

Nobody has seen miracle and Nina fvcking apart from tht under duvet tin, which doesn't still prove nytyn.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 11:13am On Apr 08, 2018
Akshow:
no matter what ceecee n khloe will leave that house before Tobi and miracle. Copy that. The winner is one of those two guys
So if cee c and khloe leave d house dey will die,abi?u are talking as if éviction is d end of d world for thèse housemate.baba,only one person will win d money.Abeg leave Koko and cee c alone and face ur ever righteous favourites.i dont know wat dos gals Have done to people like u on dis thread.u will soon develop hbp for their matter.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:13am On Apr 08, 2018
GoggleB:
LOLU TO BE EVICTED
Please be serious.dont burst my farome.to think that alex and rico have gotten eviction premonitions while lolu is unbothered.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 11:14am On Apr 08, 2018
KushyKush:
About last night. Fun all through!!! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS3gFDSYPQ0
Seemed the party was only for Bam and Zaddy cheesy

The other evictees no matter. They are all footnotes grin

Nigerians don marry them finish. They look so good together though kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 11:15am On Apr 08, 2018
Akthedream112:

WHO IS A WOMAN? JUST LIKE NINA, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU.

Something is wrong with u.......

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 11:15am On Apr 08, 2018
KushyKush:
Even 2face couldn't resist!

TeddyA will go places if he gets his act right. He has alot in his favor

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 08, 2018
senatordave1:
I AM PRETTY SURE THEY DIDNT GIVE YOU FREE AIRTIME... LOL
IS IT ONLY WAEC? NECO AND JAMB NKO?
YOY SHOULD BE TAKING CARE OF YOUR KIDS.. BUT NO, JUST LIKE TOBI, YOU ARE INTO GOSSIP LEFT, RIGHT AND CENTER..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 08, 2018
freshboi88:

Something is wrong with u.......
IF NOTHING IS WRONG WITH YOU, HOW DID YOU ARRIVED THAT I AM A WOMAN?
YOU MUST HAVE BEEN SNIFFING NINA'S SMELLING PANTIES.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 11:21am On Apr 08, 2018
jaxxy:

I haven't said having sex of national tv is rite or admirable DON'T get me wrong! Bt I won't tolerate or let people condemn a gal totally for dat sole Act.

She's made her mistake, probably cos she didn't know better. I equally scolded her with others and called her stupid bt dats all. She will learn. Bt people saying no one can marry her and all manner of shitt is TOTAL Bullshitt and shud stop. Looking at the circumstances of why she did it doesn't not warrant total
condemnation

I Repeat ALL the Gals in that house wud have done same thing if they had a serious love interest in dat house.

ANTo did hers with LOLU
BAmBAm we know the STORY

So give Nina a break they are all the same just not all got the chance to do their SHITT

That my point.
Abeg na lié.dont try to use dis as excusé to cover up for nina.i dont even blâme her,Its her life.i wish most of u were like dis with bisola's case last year.i remember d backlash she got even from some people here supporting nina.With dat said,i dont believe gals like Koko and cee c would Have had sex in dat house.
My opinion thou

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:22am On Apr 08, 2018
Threebear:
Osh.e11 ,your boy just tied with Salah after a heart trick yesternight .....notice he always scores after you vote Miracle .....
Imagine how he will score if you dozen your votes and Meemee wins the money .....I see him winning the BDR and even the world cup grin
Yeah....

I was sooooo happyyyyy

The freekick was lit too.

I love me a Miraculous Messsssiiiiicheesy

M = Messi = Miracle.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KingH: 11:24am On Apr 08, 2018
Threebear:
Bam bam getting uglier by the day .
Is it me or teddy looks much more handsome on TV ....
He looks cheap and washed out .
No star quality ...
stop hating.. It won't help you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 08, 2018
jaxxy:

She's made her mistake, probably cos she didn't know better. I equally scolded her with others and called her stupid bt dats all. She will learn. Bt people saying no one can marry her and all manner of shitt is TOTAL Bullshitt and shud stop. Looking at the circumstances of why she did it doesn't not warrant total condemnation

ANTo did hers with LOLU
BAmBAm we know the STORY

That my point.
YOUR POINTS ARE AS USELESS AS NINA'S SMELLING PANTIES

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 11:27am On Apr 08, 2018
Akthedream112:

IF NOTHING IS WRONG WITH YOU, HOW DID YOU ARRIVED THAT I AM A WOMAN?
YOU MUST HAVE BEEN SNIFFING NINA'S SMELLING PANTIES.

U must have been drinking cee c's smelling urine

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by forkadict(m): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2018
Can anyone confirm that maguy Rico Swavey is safe please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 08, 2018
freshboi88:

U must have been drinking cee c's smelling urine
HYPOCRITE,HAVE YOU SEEN OR PERCEIVED HER URINEBTO KNOW THE SMELL?
NINA'S PANTIWS FALL ON YOU.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 11:31am On Apr 08, 2018
Akthedream112:

HYPOCRITE,HAVE YOU SEEN OR PERCEIVED HER URINEBTO KNOW THE SMELL?
NINA'S PANTIWS FALL ON YOU.

Cee c's wide pata fall on u too

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:33am On Apr 08, 2018
Ibk03:

To say Nina fooled miracle makes Zero sense! Why do we have so many people that can't argue with simple logic..
Nina didn't force Miracle to a kiss on day 1. That kiss was mutual... Nina gets very red when angry, so it's clear she cannot hide her emotions.. It's obvious she likes miracle even though she tries to conceal this sometimes.

Nina like I always said is not a smart cookie, but she is definetely not a jezebel... She put out her relationship In the open from day 1.
How she has gone about thinking what she is doing is okay, shows she is clearly naive and also foolish.. But I can't bring any accusations of her being deceitful.
Miracle knows what he is into and I'm certain he is the one doing the emotional playing rather than Nina.. He controls that relationship.. Miracle would prefer an Anto to a Nina on the outside..

That being said the Mina ship has sailed
A real woman would never type this nonsense you did .
Are you even a woman ?
Or a male camouflaging with a female monkier ?

Women draw men near all the time ...
They make the man believe he is in control ,when all the time they are the one pulling all the strings ....
You do not know the power of women .
Miracle is not the one in control of that relationship ...
He thinks he is
Many lame people also do
But Nina has his mumu button ...
She controls his emotions
Detects his moves
Guilt trips him
Manipulates him into fighting her fights
Persuades him to do things he ordinarily would never have done ...
And finds a way to blame him for all her fuckries ..

Miracle can never date a girl like Anto ,why ?
The same reason he is dating Nina ...
He likes being in control ...
Anto is not a woman to be told what to do and Miracle knows too well ,he respects her ,seeks her opinion but there is no sexual interest there .

Nina manipulated him by presenting herself as the one who can be controlled , that's how he got under her reins and web of deception.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 11:33am On Apr 08, 2018
noxybabe:

Abeg na lié.dont try to use dis as excusé to cover up for nina.i dont even blâme her,Its her life.i wish most of u were like dis with bisola's case last year.i remember d backlash she got even from some people here supporting nina.With dat said,i dont believe gals like Koko and cee c would Have had sex in dat house.
My opinion thou

Bisola was frolicking with 2 different guys in the same house...from being under the duvet with ttt to doing same with bally ....thats a totally different scenario from that of Nina.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 11:37am On Apr 08, 2018
senatordave1:

This is how tolex and maybe mina will be grooving after bbn.

Only dancers will be around to welcome Alex.

The association of Nigerian prostitutes will also go for Nina's party.

jaxxy:

TeddyA will go places if he gets his act right. He has alot in his favor

Yes he will sure go places. Thank God he is better than Efe and his stupid noise he calls music

zicoraads:

Seemed the party was only for Bam and Zaddy cheesy

The other evictees no matter. They are all footnotes grin

Nigerians don marry them finish. They look so good together though kiss

Bambam's outfit though... She don ready for last night "after party" lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by adeyrinsola(f): 11:38am On Apr 08, 2018
senatordave1:
nawa o...so much hate cos of a tv show. They shud leave that girl alone jare
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 11:39am On Apr 08, 2018
Akthedream112:

YOUR POINTS ARE AS USELESS AS NINA'S SMELLING PANTIES

And Cee c's borrowed cloths. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.