Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

See The Problem Am Taking To Church (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Problem Am Taking To Church (picture) (1363 Views)

Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC / Biafra: I Am Taking IPOB To Abuja On The 17th Of October - Nnamdi Kanu / What Measures Are The Northern Elite Taking To Tackle The High Level Of Illitera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Problem Am Taking To Church (picture) by RagaMufeen(m): 12:56am On Jan 28, 2018
Re: See The Problem Am Taking To Church (picture) by yarimo(m): 1:06am On Jan 28, 2018
The owner of nairaland have to do something very fast, weed smokers are turning nairaland as their jungle sites.

4 Likes

Re: See The Problem Am Taking To Church (picture) by Penalty82(m): 1:54am On Jan 28, 2018
yarimo:
The owner of nairaland have to do something very fast, weed smokers are turning nairaland as their jungle sites.

What makes you think you're not one of them?.

9 Likes

Re: See The Problem Am Taking To Church (picture) by Kundagarten: 2:54am On Jan 28, 2018
Prayers won't help Buhari, he's a child of Satan.
Re: See The Problem Am Taking To Church (picture) by Haganah: 4:36am On Jan 28, 2018
If only Buhari would realise that all his life he has been worshipping the devil!

Taking him to church won’t change anything until he first decides to believe in Jesus Christ.

Besides, the bible says we should throw our burden on Jesus not carry them.

OP please throw Buhari on the lord Jesus Christ.
Re: See The Problem Am Taking To Church (picture) by naijaboy756: 5:54am On Jan 28, 2018
yarimo:
same nairaland you and co zombies were hailing in 2015

2 Likes

Re: See The Problem Am Taking To Church (picture) by weownlagos: 6:05am On Jan 28, 2018
naijaboy756:
same nairaland you and co zombies were hailing in 2015
A man that supports yahaya bello of kogi state is worse than a retar.d, I am referring to the f00l you quoted.
Re: See The Problem Am Taking To Church (picture) by naijaboy756: 7:24am On Jan 28, 2018
weownlagos:

A man that supports yahaya bello of kogi state is worse than a retar.d, I am referring to the f00l you quoted.
exactly

(1) (Reply)

Wike Cries Out: FG Has Arranged With A Lebanese To Frame Me On Illegal Arms / Bishop Olagunju Reveals Winners Of 2019 Presidential Election, Ekiti Governorshi / Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.