Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? (8756 Views)

Spiritual Death Is Separation From God(it Is A Tragedy) / Nigeria Is In Spiritual Bondage- Prophet Adetunji Adeonigbagbe / Do You Believe What Will Be Will Be, Do You Believe In Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
donnaD:

I have started already no tyme to waste,the earlier the better,i was him and his wife not too long ago

Fantastic
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

I know all that,I'm just curious.
u should not also be skeptical about disclosing ur denomination! so which is it? eck, Grail, olumba, CCC, c&s?
please I'm curious

I'm a Son of the Kingdom. I don't follow the people many people follow, that's if i follow anyone besides Christ
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by donnaD(f): 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
Zykod:

Fantastic
yeah
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
Cc : Incrizz Spiritual Mama, what do you think/feel about my comments and this thread? Please scrutinize my comments. Thank you
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by Desyner: 1:26am On Jan 31, 2018
Emmytes:
Religionists have a very wild imagination.

What good is using threats and condemnation to frighten people into believing in superstitions and imaginary beings?

This one weak me.
How old are you ?
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by Desyner: 1:28am On Jan 31, 2018
bjayx:
Ofcos there r spiritually dead people, spiritually discerned people knows. Life is 80 percent spiritual
To me it is 100%.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by Desyner: 1:30am On Jan 31, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
WTF is spiritual death?
Gradual death that doesn't kill physically the first time.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by Desyner: 1:33am On Jan 31, 2018
Jasperro:
How do you know someone who is spiritually dead
When the physical suffers as result of sin. In the case of Abimelech I sited, God made all the women in his life barren.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by Desyner: 1:35am On Jan 31, 2018
UDOKABESTLUV:
Explain More Pls
After sinning spiritual death follows. In Abimelech's case in Genesis his women were made barren until he made amends.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by Desyner: 1:39am On Jan 31, 2018
sulemanalex:
Death is death nothing like spiritual death
Read Genesis 20:1-18
Abimelech died after sinning in God's sight and had to make amend.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by Emmytes(m): 7:43am On Jan 31, 2018
Desyner:
How old are you ?

Older than your ancestors, stupîd boy sad
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by Desyner: 8:18am On Jan 31, 2018
Emmytes:

Older than your ancestors, stupîd boy sad
I have been hearing about demons having online profile with which they harrass people.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by Emmytes(m): 8:31am On Jan 31, 2018
Desyner:
I have been hearing about demons having online profile with which they harrass people.

You are demented, disturbed and delusional so you must hear a lot of things from your imaginary friends.

I'm not surprised.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:43am On Jan 31, 2018
oshe11:
I thought I understood it when I saw the topic but after reading the body, I am as Confused AF

Abeg if U do not understand as well, GATHER HERE, LETS KNOW OURSELVES!!!

Just as our body is dead without the spirit in us, that is how our spirit is dead and in darkness without JESUS CHRIST, the source of our being.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:56am On Jan 31, 2018
Jasperro:
How do you know someone who is spiritually dead

Someone who has not JESUS CHRIST dwelling in him is spiritually dead.

He is a stranger to the spiritual world.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by Desyner: 9:33am On Jan 31, 2018
Emmytes:

You are demented, disturbed and delusional so you must hear a lot of things from your imaginary friends.

I'm not surprised.
Only a demon can be older than ancestors. What do you eat Mr demon spirit?
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? by Came4apost(m): 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
Emmytes:

So he should pretend to understand what he doesn't just so he could go to your imaginary heaven. How does that work?

You see why I say you Christians are deluded. undecided

Heaven is not for every one for sure ... but you can take your logic and deductions to hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Provoking Blessings!!!!! / What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? / Are You One Of Those That Flogged And Crucified Jesus Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.