Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Man Exposes Igbo Lady Who Sent Him Out Of Her House Because He Refused Her Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Exposes Igbo Lady Who Sent Him Out Of Her House Because He Refused Her Sex (1517 Views)

Man And His Friend Bare Their Butts At Ex's House Because She Broke Up With Him / My Parents Refused Her Because Of Her Parents Church / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Exposes Igbo Lady Who Sent Him Out Of Her House Because He Refused Her Sex by FastestTech(m): 3:26am On Jan 28, 2018
Man Exposes Igbo Lady Who Sent Him Out Of Her House All Because He Refused Her Sex (Pics)

A Nigerian man with the name Boby Roland has taken to Facebook to expose the woman who sent him out of her house in Sweden all because he refused to have sex with her;

“This Igbo woman ask her tenant to have sex with her and the guy refused her
And then she started fighting the guy and ask him to leave the house and Call the police for the guy and says the guy is selling drugs..

How can a black woman call a police for a black guy just because he didn’t have sex with her?
This just happen in Gothenburg Sweden
This is the woman ID on FB “MIRACLE ANNA IHUOMA.”

See the post below;

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/man-exposes-igbo-lady-who-sent-him-out-of-her-house-all-because-he-refused-her-sex/

Lalasticlala
Re: Man Exposes Igbo Lady Who Sent Him Out Of Her House Because He Refused Her Sex by wiseone10: 3:35am On Jan 28, 2018
I'm ashamed of that man angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Exposes Igbo Lady Who Sent Him Out Of Her House Because He Refused Her Sex by pussyeater(m): 4:11am On Jan 28, 2018
wiseone10:
I'm ashamed of that man angry angry
Konji nor go kill you one day! To you all snake na eat. I weak for you undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Igbo Lady Who Sent Him Out Of Her House Because He Refused Her Sex by ELgordo(m): 4:14am On Jan 28, 2018
You for help am naa ..... ovoko!
Re: Man Exposes Igbo Lady Who Sent Him Out Of Her House Because He Refused Her Sex by Silentscreamer(f): 4:17am On Jan 28, 2018
So wot shuld we do?
Re: Man Exposes Igbo Lady Who Sent Him Out Of Her House Because He Refused Her Sex by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:19am On Jan 28, 2018
The man no be like me
Re: Man Exposes Igbo Lady Who Sent Him Out Of Her House Because He Refused Her Sex by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 28, 2018
This man head no collect aswear
Re: Man Exposes Igbo Lady Who Sent Him Out Of Her House Because He Refused Her Sex by happy200(m): 4:35am On Jan 28, 2018
for u guys blaming the guy remember Nigerian women abroad desperately need men cos no one have their time when young white girls are everywhere.
Re: Man Exposes Igbo Lady Who Sent Him Out Of Her House Because He Refused Her Sex by kenir(m): 5:21am On Jan 28, 2018
bro should be castrated 4 dis
Re: Man Exposes Igbo Lady Who Sent Him Out Of Her House Because He Refused Her Sex by blues343(m): 5:39am On Jan 28, 2018
The Guy Is A BIG Disgrace TO MANHOOD......

No Be Me Talk AM Ooo. Abeg Na my Guy Say Make I Type Am...
Re: Man Exposes Igbo Lady Who Sent Him Out Of Her House Because He Refused Her Sex by princechurchill(m): 6:02am On Jan 28, 2018
That's a nice move 21st century Joseph..
But i swear who am i to turn down her offer when a reasonable constructive doggy sure pass with her body

Re: Man Exposes Igbo Lady Who Sent Him Out Of Her House Because He Refused Her Sex by pyyxxaro: 6:03am On Jan 28, 2018
Maybe her Kpekus de smell ice fish like Linda Ikeji own sad

Why this people kpekus de smell like this grin

*runs outta here cry*

(1) (Reply)

Women Can Never Live Without Men, At Least In Africa... / Lady Cries Out After Her Client Took Her Pictures To A Shrine In Edo State / A Secondary School Student’s Love Letter To A Serving Corp Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.